Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

hahahaDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2019 edited

I can’t remember the exact amount, but I guess you can legally get paid under the counter for anything less than like $400 from an employer/year. I think some employers will file it anyway so they can get the write off.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2019

^I think that's for contractors. (There's a minimum threshold for when the IRS requires a 1099 to be generated.) Employees are classed differently.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2019

we're the government, we're not gonna do things under the tableThat may be my favorite DQ of all time - nerdo
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2019

*lists a bike on craigslist*
    *some rando one (1) day later* how about half price cash?

nooo shit sherlock, how else you paying on craigslist, also go fuck yourself"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2019

I mean, that rando can definitely fuck him/her/themself.

That said, I just bought three things off CL, and only paid cash for one of them (Paypal and Venmo for the other two).Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    Those are sort of cash analogs though, i.e. you can confirm you got the money before handing over the whatever- can be canceled i suppose but you have some recourse. Not like a personal check, which...why would anyone take that for a CL purchase.

2nd the GFYDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2019

went to detroit for a concert last night, had eaten stupidly that day (i have bad insides) and passed out during the opener's first song, spent the rest of the night getting stitches in my chin, looks (But doesn't feel??) like i've put a crack in one of my front teeth, jaw ain't super happy... daaaaamnit, had been looking forward to seeing of montreal for like 5 months
    also, weirdly, the hospital really made you work to give them your damn insurance info, there was no reasonable system for them to take those detailsThat may be my favorite DQ of all time - nerdo
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2019

Sorry, that sounds miserable. It seems like they tour a lot, so hopefully they’ll be back.
    oh no, sorry to hear thatDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2019

Lil Bub passed away, y'all :'(

also, fuck what shitty weather all day, just kept getting worse"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorryan t

Is that a kitty? Bummer, so sorry!
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion

it's an internet cat!That may be my favorite DQ of all time - nerdo
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2019

only the wholesomest internet cat ever"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    pour one out for bub :(DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D