Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

fucking car hornsDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2020

They could at least make them as loud inside the car as it is on the outside"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    that would be amazing

instead of so much engineering to isolate people in the car from outsideDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2020

Yes please to targeted Bluetooth hornsWorstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    oi, i gave blood today and they were like, no heavy lifting or exercise for 2 days.

and i'm like, shit i have to ride to one school, pull one kid to the other school, then pull both kids home.

i'm tired as fuck right now.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2020

:( at least it's a long weekend"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    haha

i survived

i'm actually going to Florida this week to visit in-laws, since it's school vacation. so don't feel bad for me.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2020

just heard a secondhand story I liked - on Congress st dt some driver was laying on the horn at an uber that parked and kept honking, so a pedestrian goes over and says "SHUT THE FUCK UP, THERE'S A RED LIGHT, YOU'RE HONKING AT EVERYONE WITHIN 100 YARDS. THIS IS BOSTON, YOU DON'T FUCKING DO THAT. GO BACK TO SOUTH CAROLINA""life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTime4 days ago edited

Nandy:Art?

I have had no less than three fucking people lay on their horn at me for zero reason AND THEN sit there (sometimes still rolling) scrolling instagram today. While driving.

Yay the Massachusetts no phone law started yesterday. You can’t even use it at a red light.
    Woo!

Though I must admit to being a red light phone-checker if I'm expecting something important, or want to change the music :/

This morning I was riding through the (stupid) Washington St. bridge bike detour, on Cross St. over the tracks. There was a fucking transit cop just parked on Cross outside Mr. B's (a no-parking zone and in front of a hydrant no less), effectively blocking the only lane of travel in that direction (away from McGrath). Fucking up the fucked-up traffic even more.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTime3 days ago

Yeah I saw that cruiser sitting there yesterday when I was walking into Union and wondered what the deal was.
    Prob just some BS to do with the construction across the street? Do transit cops do construction details?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTime3 days ago

No idea. I’m not sure if they have any authority outside of the MBTA system. Has anyone ever heard of transit police issuing a regular citation?
    Has anyone ever heard of any detail cop issuing a citation?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTime3 days ago

pretty sure they can and it's just school rent-a-cops that can't issue citations, they just dgaf. Cambridge and staties gaf though, acab"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    I think it's more of a jurisdiction question, they can write you a ticket or whatever for jumping fare, but could they cite you for speeding on 93? Probably not?

Staties are the woooorst.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Yesterday someone pulled out in front of me while I was pulling the trailer with a ~35lb kid in it. I braked hard and the brake cable slipped so my lever went all the way to the bar. That was "fun".DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D