Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2008

beautiful ride to work. i am "workin'" or i would be ridin'. go away. do not post here today. go ridin' or you're a loser.

love, brunop
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2008

wet but warmer'n yesterday. i really thought it was gonna snow yesterday. not bad at all now. as of 10 to 8, no rain. but rain makes for good mushroomin' in the woods. i love me some mushrooms. both magic and eatin'!!!!!

happy everything to everybody!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2008

i know i'm becomin' da weather dude and yall can see what up for yerselfs, but dang it's nice this mornin'. a li'l cool but whoa!!! and the rain washed down the streets!!!

happy everything, etc.!!!!!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSoft T-Rex

brunop i don't check the weather anymore before i go out, i just come hereHey, aren't you a dinosaur?
    fuckin windy out todayBut the fact of the matter is: Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!
    and not summer weather-y.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop

^nah dudes! it's fuckin' nice! my ass'll be out soon!!!! hardeeharhar!!!!!

happy everything to everybody!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2008

cold n' sunny! my fuckin' fingers were cold! i'm such a pussy!

happy everything!!!!!!!
    it was nice out today, little chilly, but mass ave into cambridge wasnt too bad.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeMay 2nd 2008

i know ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows, but ol' brunop done got up and out and it was sprinklin' n' cool, but it's dry now!!! 8am.

happy everything to everybody!!

ps--my iro's fixin' to turn 10,000 miles today. i like cycloputers.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2008

hahahaha!!! cool n' damp this morning! get up!! get up!! get up!!!
    • CommentAuthorboundgear

The weather's rising this morning...
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

protect yourselves accordingly...
    •  
      CommentAuthormur

~(..,)~ (oYo) make whoopee not war (oYo) ~(..,)~
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

condom umbrella. beautiful.

mur, my love for you is undying.

•  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2008

cool this mornin'. looks like a li'l rain. i packed a shell. good times!!!

happy everything to everybody!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeMay 10th 2008

looks wet, but it's not. cool, but gonna get warmer. sunny later! sunny tomorrow!

happy everything to everybody everywhere!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeMay 17th 2008

wet now, dry later.

happy, etc!!!!!!!
    The weather has been so killer for so long this rain is not too bad. It also washes all the bum pee off the streets which is good.-LD
    It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL outside today.

Rode to school/library and home. So nice out. Pissed I can't just ride around all day. Fucking paper (at least it's the last one of the semester).

Go outside, ride your bikes for me. I'd do it for you ;-)

Oh, and watch out for parents of graduating kids... they are all over the f'n place and have no idea what the hell they're doing. Had one almost turn onto a one way and then swerve back into traffic.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Just rode around 60 miles on my new bike.

It was glorious. And now I'm absolutely STARVED FOR FOOD. SO HUNGRY HUNGRY HUNGRY.But the fact of the matter is: Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeMay 17th 2008

^and so i question why you are posting on the interwebs instead of preparing yourself adequate sustenance?

this week was awesome. i rode to/from walpole every day. now my left side is more tan than my right. it's silly.
    octopus magic:Just rode around 60 miles on my new bike.

It was glorious. And now I'm absolutely STARVED FOR FOOD. SO HUNGRY HUNGRY HUNGRY.

Happy to hear it man. Eat up.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    ratattack:this week was awesome. i rode to/from walpole every day. now my left side is more tan than my right. it's silly.

i was wearing one of my walpole rec shirts tonight, and i totally bonded with a dude at a show about walpole, specifically west st., which you probably don't know.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    • CommentAuthorpete
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2008

wind gusts peaking around 40mp on monday, so says accuweather.

http://www.accuweather.com/forecast-details.asp?partner=forecastfox&zipcode=02143&fday=2&metric=0
    • CommentAuthorCole

estratton:

Oh, and watch out for parents of graduating kids... they are all over the f'n place and have no idea what the hell they're doing. Had one almost turn onto a one way and then swerve back into traffic.

no fucking shit. got my heart racing getting squished between the red BU buses and the dumb fucking parents.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSoft T-Rex

estratton:
    Oh, and watch out for parents of graduating kids... they are all over the f'n place and have no idea what the hell they're doing. Had one almost turn onto a one way and then swerve back into traffic.

that would explain why I've been feeling like everyone is out to kill me lately...Hey, aren't you a dinosaur?
    • CommentAuthorcorter
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2008

yea i almost died riding home from work today,managed to hit the graduation and the sox game both getting out. two busses thought it'd be cool to move as close together as possible as i was inbeween em. fuck that
    Looks to be a beautiful day.

Didn't sleep last night.

Hope that doesn't become a problem when I have to ride.

Sunrise was perdy, even if I only saw it in the reflection my across the street neighbors windows.

I need coffee damnit.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2008

i hurt myself ridin' to work, school, wherever:
    crash

happy everything though!!!!!
    it looks like you got shot with 2 paintballs filled with bloodHUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!
    ^+1

^^dude, what'd ya do?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorNo. 11
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2008

Rode my new Crosscheck out to Concord yesterday and took some of the hardpack trails around Walden. Windy but really beautiful. Gonna try and ride some of the trails in the Fells this week if anyone want to join.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2008

^pics?
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2008

cool this mornin'. when does it get warm? not that i'm complainin'. but dang, i'm still wearin' gloves.

happy etc.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop

shit dudes! ya know where there's a good li'l stretch o' urban ridin' is mass ave near mit. come tailwind flyin' over the mass ave bridge into cambridge and whoa!! i like that shit!! i go outta my way to hit it.
    •  
      CommentAuthortone

^ it's also a prime spot to get pulled over for blowing a red light. Serious, those Cambridge cops setup just past the MIT crosswalk and hand out tickets.We are the small axe.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop

^if they can catch my ass.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2008

incredible weather.
    happy everything to everyone!!!!!!!!
    Beautiful day to ride. The occasional clouds are ok too.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    get out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But the fact of the matter is: Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!
    •  
      CommentAuthor0x000000
    • CommentTimeMay 27th 2008

torrential downpour ftwwhat does he commute to clowntown on that thing
    ^was not that bad. Did get a lil wet on the ride home today.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby

is kenmore square paved yet? didn't they just fix that shit like a month ago? wtf is happening?
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

i like how they made it all purty for the marathon, and then ripped it all up again afterwards. if they still had to do work in that area, did they really have to blow all that money smoothing it down for the marathon? if it was that important, they could have just held off on working on it till after the infamous monday.
    pete! gigantic:is kenmore square paved yet? didn't they just fix that shit like a month ago? wtf is happening?

Kenmore was like a war zone last wk and some today. It totally sucked and I am finding a way around it tomorrow when I goto work.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeMay 27th 2008 edited

man i rode down comm through kenmore..that ish sucked!

i now take the mass ave bridge across the river instead of the bu, even though i much prefer the bu.gone
    • CommentAuthorCole

i went from completely dry.. to stepping out of the shower from one end of harvard square to the other today.. i loved it.
    i opted to not bike due to thunderstorm warnings all day. instead, i took the t. on the way home, they had closed down downtown crossing. i went to park street. apparently, there was a fire. smoke filled the station. there was minimal visibility, and i did not take the train. i went to my friend's house and watched firefly and 30 rock.

minus the last part, i'm regretting not taking my bike.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    • CommentAuthorCole

^ that's odd i figured you were riding today because i didn't see the bike once on my daily 6-10 times up and down pleasant.