Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

teh sw3333333test f1xieeeDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2015

That's fuckin adorable."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    I'm so jelly. MiniFries is only about the scooter these days.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2015 edited

Today, everything is awesome:

1) I had a life-changing "I could actually cut it as a parent" moment. Yesterday, my 3-year old nephew pictured in the video above dropped his chocolate milk in a restaurant, freaked out and started bawling, and accused me of making him trip. I thought "Should I go get my brother or sister-in-law?" but then I thought "No, I GOT THIS" and handled it flawlessly, and he seemingly forgot all about it.

But then, this morning, in the car on the way to the airport to go back home after staying with us for two weeks, we were talking about the two bigger boys needing to learn to not get so upset when they do something to annoy each other, and the 3-year-old chimed in and TOLD US THE STORY ABOUT SPILLING HIS CHOCOLATE MILK YESTERDAY, AND HOW HE WAS SO UPSET AT FIRST BUT THEN IT WASN'T SO BAD.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2015

2) Then I signed a contract for an opera gig with a company in New Jersey that I managed to get through a recommendation without even having to audition.

3) Then the guy I went out on my own and recruited for the open position in my team at my day job (after we interviewed a dozen mediocre people) signed his contract and is officially ours and I get a bonus for referring him.

4) AND THEN THIS HAPPENED: Supreme Court Rules that Gays and Lesbians Have Fundamental Right to Marry::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2015

That is a metric-shit-ton of win. CongratsI ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    free pot day in oregon.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2015

Best part of that femmechanics race is all the women interested in bike work! Going to "train" 2 people this week! I HAVE SO MUCH ADVICE TO GIVE YOU THAT I HAD TO LEARN THE HARD WAY! So excited."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2015

That's awesome.

How was the race?I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2015 edited

It was great. Smart checkpoints (like, chug this Gatorade and flip the cup right. Forced hydration), not stupid long, and they gave out tons of prizes to lots of people. I only got 2 things for winning, which was a good idea because the last thing I need is more junk and it shows people that winning isn't everything, and it brought together a bunch of people of way different skill levels. A+"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    Awesome that worked out so well!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2015 edited

Andrew Bird playing and singing in a canyon (and how space shapes music)

Pocky, I think you might dig this.

(Make sure you watch the one with the guy singing a song in 15 different spaces)We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2015

That was really cool. I don't understand why people who live in Utah and Colorado don't do concerts in the landscape all the time. I have a singer friend who lives near Garden of the Gods and she showed me some really gorgeous spots to sing there.
    After The WikiSinger, did you also check out The WikiDrummer?

Finnegan didn't seem to like the canyon film, though. He came and sat next to me and leaned hard on my leg. The last time he did that was when our fire alarm was running out of battery.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2015

I got a stand up desk at work, and i love it. I thought I'd get tired and need to sit a lot and just find it kind of exhausting, but I feel way more focused and awake using it and haven't sat once in the last two days. It's great.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2015 edited

LOVE. IT.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2015 edited

I really want to climb over cars parked on the sidewalk, but people are scary. Yesterday I parked close to a Vespa on a bike rack and then they were leaving at the same time and completely lost their shit and tried to run me down with it. The tiny-ass little bike rack at Stop & Shop. While there's boatloads of free parking lot space."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    they're just crotchety because they thought that a vespa would be less work than learning to ride a real motorcycle and now they have to deal with the WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH of their engine all the time

nobody has ever heard a vespa go by and thought "what a beautiful sound!"Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2015

Biker lifts car parked on bicycle pathI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorObo

^This is why we train. To move idiots and man the barricades!I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    • CommentAuthortristan

ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    • CommentAuthorben

Hahahahahaha yesI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    NeedNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthorThreePete
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2015

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/taborre-positive-for-novel-epo-stimulating-drug-fg-4592/
    My bike's chain smells likes chain lube.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    I pulled up alongside a Harley today at a stoplight and nodded at the driver. He dinged a bike bell on his handlebar and we both laughed.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2015

sound on for this oneascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    I love that videoNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2015

My friend made a paper helmet. I hope she becomes a billionaire.
    ::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    ^^^UGH I AM A FAILUREDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorerie
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2015

GAIZ HI. Thought I'd hop on here and see how everyone's been? Ride safe. <3
    TIL my lunch. I made caramelized onions last night and now im eating it with roasted zucchini and it is fucking DELISHYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2015

To brighten up our day in the face of the death thread, I wanted to post that TIL:

T-minus 7 hours till the arrival of JoeyFresh in Rochester! Things are going to get weird. :)::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    Pics or it didn't happenDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    My freezer is pretty bad about freezer-burning everything, so I'm trying to eat down all the stuff that's in there so I can replace it with fresh stuff, and I just found a bag full of already-cooked bacon. It was incredible.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    ^NICE

Yesterday I was helping a friend move, and he gave me a ride home in the truck- I just put my bike sideways in the very back of the truck, like across the width of the truck. At some point we're at a light and a dude rolls up, honks and says, "Uh, your rear door is open."

So yesterday I fucking loved that amazingly my bike did not fall out. Thank Jeebus they repaved East Broadway, I guess. All he/we lost was a can of diet Pepsi.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2015

surprisefries:All he/we lost was a can of diet Pepsi.
    Not a lossI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2015

This advertisement disagrees.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Haha. The best part was that the can of beer sitting right next to the diet Pepsi did not fall out. #blessed #jesussavesDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2015

•  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2015

Idiotically written commentary, but that's great."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    Does anyone love me today? I honestly forget.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2015

Let's throw a picnic for Fist as well!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I'd attend.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I'd also bring a hot dish.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    No mayonnaise.

•  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

[joeindaisydukes.jpeg]

yeah, rightWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeSep 14th 2015

It's been rainy and cooled down a lot lately, which means whenever I sit down Kitty occupies my lap. I even accidentally spilled a little coffee on her and she dgaf, still purring away. Best kitty ever.

Thought you all would like to know."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    i am jealous but not that jealous because i had a bad allergic reaction to a cat yesterday. a good compromise, i think.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeSep 14th 2015

I'm going to start making little round heating pads covered in fluff, like a kitty imitation for allergic people who like cats. I'll be rich."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries