Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 14th 2015

this exchange just made the kitten in my heart purrWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeSep 14th 2015

The kitten in my tummy::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    had a phone screening for a job last thursday, went very well.
    had an in-person interview on monday, went very well.
    just got word from my references that they were contacted today.
    crossing my fingers, legs, arms, eyes, and t's.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2015

what sorta job?
    • CommentAuthorJimmyJ

^^good luck dude!
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2015 edited

doin contracts for architects instead of the military at the place this guy^ works!
    thanks a lot jimmy!somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthorben

a_lion:where?
    Fixed the most important part for youI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    not out of state!!
    next to south stationsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion

ben:
    a_lion:where?
    Fixed the most important part for you

i mean i'm in wyoming, so it's sadly fairly irrelevant to me =(

good luck, sean!
    • CommentAuthortristan

awesome, Sean!
    I'll keep hopes up for you.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    • CommentAuthorben

seanile mick:not out of state!!
    next to south station
    I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorJimmyJ

jennifer and i are scared to ask about it so you'll have to keep us updated dude.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    I got an offer! Woohooo!
    Thanks for the support everyone!somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion

well that was fast. yay for you!
    • CommentAuthorJimmyJ

^^ see you in the lunch room!
    • CommentAuthorben

fuckin' a, awesome SeanDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2015 edited

JimmyJ:^^ see you in the lunch room!
    hell yea.

edit: offer has been negotiated and accepted!somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2015

Dude.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorJimmyJ

first lunch is on me (or jennifer)!

woop
    • CommentAuthorben

joeyfresh:Dude.
    Sweet.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2015

Dooood I might have a bike delivery company soon so I can keep riding bikes and avoid getting a real job/bosses. Had a meeting with a local bakery and they're super down and said they know other local businesses who would likely be into bike delivery too. Going to go talk to a small business development group at the college to figure out how to get started and insurance/tax shit, but it's looking real likely that I can do this (and hopefully lump it with a shop in the future). Eggcitement. If you think of a good name for it I'll send you some kind of thank you."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorben

•  
      CommentAuthorNandy

I'm also going to teach a recycle-a-bike class to middle schoolers starting Tuesday! And get paid for it! Kind of scared because I have zero teaching experience, but there's only 5 kids so I think I can handle it."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    hells yeah!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2015

cool as hell! support the yoots!"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2015

just got a screencap that my british friend has started an "america 2016" bank account! =D (we'll meet up in boston. no way in hell am i making her come to wyoming...)
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2015

big ol' "WYOMING HAS STDS. DO YOU?" billboard
    Lol it's covered in strange bumpsDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2015

NERD ALERT: Evolving Lacing Patterns - Master's Thesis of Mats Krüger Svensson "Using Evolutionary Multiobjective Optimization Algorithms to Evolve Lacing Patterns for Bicycle Wheels "I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2015

•  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2015

4 idiot high school girls were smashing pumpkins outside my work in the middle of the day yesterday, and in our sheep wagon (it's a thing, it was invented here), but one of our board members was driving by at the time and chased them down and called the cops. they have to come back thursday to rake up the tremendous amount of deer poop covering the museum's yard. i'm planning on laughing A LOT.
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2015

Obo:NERD ALERT: Evolving Lacing Patterns - Master's Thesis of Mats Krüger Svensson "Using Evolutionary Multiobjective Optimization Algorithms to Evolve Lacing Patterns for Bicycle Wheels "

This is totally rad.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2015 edited

a_lion:4 idiot high school girls were smashing pumpkins outside my work in the middle of the day yesterday, and in our sheep wagon (it's a thing, it was invented here), but one of our board members was driving by at the time and chased them down and called the cops. they have to come back thursday to rake up the tremendous amount of deer poop covering the museum's yard. i'm planning on laughing A LOT.

In case anybody else was wondering what a sheep wagon was...

ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2015 edited

i think your picture's dead =(
    but it's a combo of a conestoga wagon, gypsy wagon, and a ship's cabin (so, it's got a bed and nooks/drawers for everything, plus a stove) so that shepherds would stop whining about having to move camp every time the sheep moved on. (seriously, the story is that the blacksmith who made the heavy shackles back in the big nose george story was sick of hearing whining, so he built it)
    they still use them today around here, although now they're more likely to have a tin roof instead of double layer canvas, and to be pulled by an atv or something instead of a horse.
    hahahahasomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    DQ how did the scots not invent this first?i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthorThreePete
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2015

DQ can it ford the river?
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion

ThreePete:DQ can it ford the river?

i don't know/i live in the Red Desert so can not perform an experiment for you
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2015 edited

ThreePete:DQ can it ford the river?
    No, you died of dysentery.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Are any of you actually old enough to have played that game? Or did you all go to inner city high schools run entirely on donated Apple IIe's?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    • CommentAuthortristan

yes, some of us are old enough to have actually played that game.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Fuck off, nerdoldWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorben

I played it on those old-ass apples in our 'computer room' by the garden in elementary schoolI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorsmoothness

i played that shit from apple II to power PC. only managed to get to the saloon...because by that time the weekly computer class was over.
    • CommentAuthorThreePete

nerdo:Are any of you actually old enough to have played that game? Or did you all go to inner city high schools run entirely on donated Apple IIe's?

Ladies and Gents, we've found hipster patient zero - the chosen one. The one who did it before everyone else had even conceived of doing it. *Kneels* ;)

Have any of you seen the more recent version(s) (post-first-version-evar)? I recall it even made it to mobile devices at some point.
    • CommentAuthortristan

it all went downhill when they started adding color.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

Nandy:PAGING POCKY: OPERA ABOUT ROBERT MOSES AND JANE JACOBS FIGHTING ABOUT CITY PLANNING
    "“The biggest challenge..."

Interesting, there is nothing listed on that page about the singers, so I wonder whether an email to them demanding that they hire me is in order...
    Though they might have absolutely zero money, and it would probably conflict with the world premiere of The Scarlet Professor, which is absolutely fucking incredible.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorpaul jameson

smoothness:only managed to get to the saloon...

A dissertation submitted in partial completion of the doctorate of philosophy in chemistry

University of Oregon

Paul Jameson EvansYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?