Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2015

Joeyfresh clearly needs to whisper less. ;)Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2015

Just pointing out that I am popular and have friends.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    I'm with Joe. 421!clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Today while I was watching Netflix because I'm not as cool as nop, Abby on NCIS described something as being "smaller than a hamster's bowtie" and it was amazing.

Also I found the Fast and the Furious fandom gear on Etsy, which is hilariousi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    my "cultured" bulgarian friend thought that women cumming was a bad thing, b/c it "reduced the chances of her getting pregnant." there are so many things i loved about that statement, down to the the euro-swagger moment he had, that i could not help but straight out laughing the shit out of him. the worst part? other people defended him, saying that i was being arrogant with my knowledge of gross anatomy. all wordplay was intended.
    Pretty sure orgasm *helps* women get pregnantYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeDec 6th 2015

women have orgasms?
    sighYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    "DON'T FALL FOR HER FEMININE WILES! THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS THE FEMALE ORGASM."
    ryan t:women have orgasms?

hahahahaaNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    banana truffles:Pretty sure orgasm *helps* women get pregnant

Pretty sure they're thought to assist (contractions may move sperm towards cervix) but are not required. Granted that just seems un-gentlemanly.

clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2015

http://www.metronews.ca/news/calgary/2015/12/09/calgary-mom-changes-tattoo-for-her-transgender-son.html

Favorite reddit link in months."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    oh god, work criesi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2015

This warmed my heart. I love Canadians.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2015

Happy Star Wars Release day, y'all!"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2015

TIL: Limetown - Serial-esque podcast, but fictional and it gets weird/creepy
    unfortunately there's not all that much of it yet
    6kidz:

Happy Star Wars Release day, y'all!

This is so good.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    you sick fuck.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2016

here's my random wyoming reading for the day - been reading the story of a guy who was born in 1815, and it ends with him being hired to move a graveyard that had been built too close in to a city. they get to the grave of a young (but, obviously, dead) lawyer he had actually been good friends with and buried himself. they go down into the hole to lift out the coffin and the usual 2 guys can't do it, 3 guys can't budge it, it ends up taking 4 men to move the coffin, which they estimate at 800+ pounds, although the guy had only weighed about 200. they open the coffin to find out what's up, and the body is upside-down, blue, and petrified hard enough that the guy sharpened his knife to a keen edge on the body's thigh. the dead guy had been dating the daughter of a doctor, who disapproved of him, so the story-teller guy now believes that the doctor had given the dead guy a drug that made him seem dead, and then he woke up in the coffin, flipped himself, and eventually died for real and whatever chemicals were in his body petrified him. they moved the body to the new graveyard, and only a decade or so after learned that a petrified body would have earned them a whole lot of money, and so is "well worth hunting for" for someone looking to make a buck.
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2016

one of my good friends is getting married this summer. her family is hindu, and her dad is into doing these super in depth astrological readings. she's always known that (according to him) she's going to have 2 marriages, but this weekend she and her fiancee and parents were meeting the priest, and she caught bits and pieces in hindi about a banana tree -- it turns out the way to avoid getting a divorce later is that before she marries nathan, she has to MARRY A BANANA TREE. the ceremony is going to be twice as long as the one to the guy, and i am basically never ever going to stop laughing about this!
    is it wrong to slip a condom on one of the bananas if the tree is fruiting? i mean...bananas are going to be extinct in like the next 100 years anyway.

also your friend's dad pulled the biggest dad joke ever.
    Amaze. Must remember for MiniFries.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    TIL Tyler posted in TIH and I was like "oh no, Tyler!" but nothing bad had happened to him!i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeFeb 29th 2016

I did all 37 sections of the Harvard Stadium steps today.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2016

^^hahaha not much to hate with the warming weather and sunnier commutes home!
    soon we need to organize a social, sudsy ride
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2016

the author my work had an event for last night was in talks with robert redford about turning his main series into a tv series, but robert redford wanted to make the main character an environmentalist so yesterday the author cut ties. it's the most wyoming thing i can imagine.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2016

I love/hate this. It is so Wyoming.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2016

I was at a crosswalk in Porter Sq last night, when I made eye contact with a big mixed breed dog. She wouldn't stop looking at me so I walked over and put my hand out and when she smelled my hand and tried to get me to pet her I gave her a thorough scratch.

While going across the cross walk she kept pulling the leash to get to me. Her owner commented that it seemed like she wanted to go home with me. She crossed the street to head towards the grocery store and we stayed on our side but the dog kept staring at me lovingly, so much that she by accident walked into a fire hydrant and scared herself."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion

soulmates<3
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

D'awwwgs <3"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2016

had dinner last night with an australian who has been biking around the world for years. at some point cadel evans gave him 3 signed jerseys and he gave two to his best friends, who framed them, and he still wears the third now, goin' around the world.

everyone at my work just calls me to come out and chat whenever someone with a bike comes in, because clearly we'll be soulmates =P
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2016 edited

a_lion:everyone at my work just calls me to come out and chat whenever someone with a bike comes in, because clearly we'll be soulmates =P

But isn't that true?::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2016

friends, maybe, soulmates.... pushin' it. especially when they're only in town for a night.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2016

Oh man, there's *definitely* a dirty joke just begging to be made here...::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2016 edited

I'll start:
    "I'm sure a lot of soulmates have been made after pushin' it with an Australian who was only in town for a night."::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    ^not sure if 'pushin' it' was meant in terms of boinking, or doing cocaine. either way...*golf clap*
    As long as you're pushin' it real good.

TIL Bicycles Built* Based on People’s Attempts to Draw Them From Memory

*actually just 3D renderings, but still.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    ^Love it

I came here to brag that I moved a week ago and now my commute involves tons of twisted cobblestone streets, mandatory traffic splitting and curb hopping, and passes the former royal palace and the oldest continuously operating restaurant in the world AND I have the option of dipping into an enormous park to ride dirt trails on my way home. It's so much better than my BS bike path commute from my old place.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    I thought the oldest restaurant in the world was in japan?

Or did you move to Japan?Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    So jelly PJ, my new commute will involve McGrath. Pics plzDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    ^^i think for the guinness record you have to never have closed or relocated. who am i to trust for world records if not guinness?You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeMay 16th 2016

Injured Rider Crushes Pro Road Race On Fan's Old Stumpjumper
    ::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    That's awesomeDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    today I love my new saddle ... I bought a Cinelli unicantor (the all plastic retro ones they have been selling) last year to put on a 24" BMX I bought on CL, but I rode the BMX like twice, my planned return to BMX glory just never happened. Finally I decided to throw it on my Cinelli since it is a match in brand and color ... was a bit wary of an unpadded plastic saddle but I love the thing. I have learned over the years that for me the firmer the better with bike seats but I thought this might be going too far, yet it's as comfortable as can be, and has a nice flex to it. AND, while I am not someone who cares too much about the weight of my bike (bike snob friends always remark how heavy my bikes are) it was super noticable how much lighter my bike is with the unicantor instead of the leather San Marco I swapped out ... feels like pounds lighter even tho that doesn't make sense. So yeah, TIL my unicantor.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2016

"I do not know your name — but thanks to you, I know that heroes ride bicycles. Those two men who saw what was happening to you — who took it upon themselves to step in — they did what they instinctually knew to be right." - Vice President Joe Biden
    http://www.motherjones.com/media/2016/06/read-joe-bidens-open-letter-stanford-suvivor-sexual-assault::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2016

HAPPY BIRFDAY DORAAAAA"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."