Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2019

very cool!That may be my favorite DQ of all time - nerdo
    This is a couple days old but a bunch of kids rode over the Zakim and into the O'Neill Tunnel.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Ha, I saw they were in the tunnel but missed that they came over the Zakim.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2019

I saw a lot of stunt kids like this when I used to commute through Dorchester. They'd be pulling wheelies on Walmart mtbs in the middle of the street going the wrong way into traffic. Shit that made alleycat races look quaint and genteel.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2019

I fuckin love wheelie kids. One year the 4/20 ride met up with them and they're RIDICULOUS. Like, six year olds HOLDING WHEELIES ON COASTER BRAKES FOR 10 BLOCKS STRAIGHT. They were getting annoyed with the messengers pausing at intersections for a break in traffic. They just go for it. Mad respect"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    f'realDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    The Cambridge Bicycle Ordinance is the law now.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2019

that's so great and at the same time such a basic step that should be standard everywhere. Way to go Cambridge!"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2019

into itttThat may be my favorite DQ of all time - nerdo
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion

we got our first two sheep yesterday and they were too spooked to be touched really, and now today the bigger one (got a yearling and a lamb) is like a dog when you find the right spot with back rubs, doing that leg kickin' thing. adorable!That may be my favorite DQ of all time - nerdo
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

awwwwwwwwwww"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    JFC apparently the last time I logged in and looked at the TIL thread was 5 years ago.Take-off everything but your rainboots
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2019 edited

welcome back to occasional cheeriness!That may be my favorite DQ of all time - nerdo
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeApr 13th 2019

AlexxxxxxieeeeeeeeeeeeWorstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    HIIIIIIIIIIII

awwww sheeps!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2019

went to a sheep class yesterday and was the only adult that hadn't brought their h-4/ffa kids. whoops?That may be my favorite DQ of all time - nerdo
    haha, that just means you were the adult who could pay the most attention. I want to go to a sheep class.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D