Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

^^ Eastern Box Turtle!Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSoft T-Rex
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2008

+being home with family
    +seeing friends I haven't seen in months
    +getting a bunch of cheap bike stuff at simple living
    +taging along on midnight black friday shopping with my friends and getting awsome deals on dress cloths that I needed to buy anyways.Hey, aren't you a dinosaur?
    i used to own a box turtle but he finally ran away successfully after 3 previously failed attempts.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBasso

a box turtle lived in my compost pile for 5 or 6 years and he was pretty sweet. Then some asshole windshield guy came and ran him over, then proceeded to deny it.

Fuckin turtle haters.

I LOVE my red eared slidersThere's always money in The Banana Stand
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks

Mixing alcohol and painkillers.dongpincher 1000
    • CommentAuthor.

are box turtles usually found up here though? up here being the cold east coast
    • CommentAuthor.
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2008 edited

my best buddy EVER is coming back from being a guitar tech in europe and is wanting to be my unpaid photo assistant for a day! yayyyy hes aweesomeeee

oh, and tonight was great!! x1000
    kirstencupcake:are box turtles usually found up here though? up here being the cold east coast

mine came from north carolina and hibernated in the winter in my backyard in new york city
    eastern box turtles are endangered (unless they've been taken off the list recently) so I don't think they're available as pets anymore.

mine came from a store and hibernated in the winter. she disappeared one summer day so I hope she lived out the rest of her life somewhere in Chicopee. fuckin' awesome pet, would eat slugs and fruit of of my hand and let me rub her throat.Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBasso
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2008

They come around my yard in Southeastern MA sometimes. That one lived there for a bunch of years. He would hibernate in our composte pile so I'm sure he was toasty all winter.There's always money in The Banana Stand
    Aaron Gigantic:fuckin' awesome pet, would eat slugs and fruit of of my hand and let me rub her throat.

truth
    •  
      CommentAuthorDan Roch

My allergies are going away after being in NH for awhile.Everybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaning they are unemployed - Prince Philip during the recession in 1981
    •  
      CommentAuthoreggman
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2008 edited

Karl, sign out of my account.Ella: Not that I would EVER even THINK of taking the T (mainly because my penis is too large to fit in it)
    kirstencupcake :x:getting chris piascik's/print brigade's t-shirt in the mail
    AND ALL THE SWEET STUFF IN THE PACKAGE WITH THE T-SHIRT!!!

Thank you chris!!!!!!!!!!!!! raddest kid around!

No problem! Thank you!chrispiascik.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie

the awesome shirt Mayor Bonesington hooked me up with!
    • CommentAuthormauspad

that shirt defines win.
    • CommentAuthor.
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2008

^x1
    • CommentAuthor.
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2008 edited

that my bestest buddy dave came home from tour in europe this weekend and hes coming to boston to hangout with me tonight!!!! YAYY!!!!! Miss that dude. x100
    oh and hot showers, photo research days, and when wind whistles through your plugs when you bike (are both great too).

[edit] & this site is too rad not to mention
    Design Boom
    • CommentAuthormauspad

finding out that i HAVE to take 2+ days of paid vacation time by... oh... next week. (gee whiz) hello, 2 four-day weekends in a row
    •  
      CommentAuthorDan Roch

I love paid vacation, like when i went to Mexico for a week and got paid for 40 hours of workEverybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaning they are unemployed - Prince Philip during the recession in 1981
    •  
      CommentAuthorcdrebbel

^^ Yeah, I still have to figure out how to take two weeks off in December...Fuck yeah.
    TODAY I LOVE:

This weather. While I like the cold, this is a nice change, even if it's only gonna be around for a bit.

Also love the Beatles. They make rough weeks better.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop

bein' informed that i'm up to 11th on the waitlist for my new build. (from a local builder).
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie

yo bruno when you gonna sell some of them whips of yours for super cheap?? don't you need to move to DC to take care of the Obama's new puppy of something??
    •  
      CommentAuthorDan Roch

my new loki tak jacket that has awesome built in gloves and face maskEverybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaning they are unemployed - Prince Philip during the recession in 1981
    i have a canon powershot G7 waiting for me when i get home today :)flip mode. flip mode is the greatest.
    • CommentAuthor.

i just got my droplet in the mail from JamFactory!
    and he added extra stuff in the package! YAY! I love extra stuff! [edit] ANDDDD he signed the box!
    •  
      CommentAuthordrags

an old co-worker coming to me with a question of "what do you make of these strange random character domain names with gigabyte upon gigabyte of music just sitting in open indexed directories?"

time to buy an external hard driveeecdrebbel: STOP TYPING 'BREAKS' YOU FUCKTARDS. YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie

my girlfriend for sending me a 1971 playboy in the mail today!

RAISINS!!!!

...but i love raisins every day...I summoned it with my moustache...
    •  
      CommentAuthorstilgar

The intricate series of improbable events that produced quantum fluctuations in the early big bang expansion universe that lead the formation of large scale meta structures known as galaxies full of what would come to be known as stars, and that around some of these stars, gravitational workings in dust clouds lead to the formation of rocky bodies in a region of space warm enough to support liquid water, and on these rocky bodies through a long process of chance and natural selection complex organic entities came to exist. In order to survive these entities developed an ever more complicated internal mental landscape. Slowly over eons these mental landscapes diversified and became more complex, mostly in relation to certain natural forces selecting for maximal reproductive success. To reinforce good selections certain of these creatures (lets call them humans) developed a complex chemical and physical response to positive stimuli called happiness.

And that today I gots it...bad.this wont hurt a bit...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDBrew

Dan Roch:my new loki tak jacket that has awesome built in gloves and face mask

A few light coats of silicone spray does wonders for its water resistance.

Today i love:

Pistachio nuts and paraphrases. (current snack of choice and crazy thread conflict resolution/clarification).

Oh, and whats up Dan! this is adam. We talked it up about Masonry at Laura's memorial.
    ^ also this stuff called Tech-Wash- pour in in the washer with your jacket and it adds/brings back the waterproofing. They make a cotton mix that makes your carhartts into almost-oilskins.strong, light, cheap: pick two
    • CommentAuthorJunior

i love when people who i like but havn't talked to or seen in years randomly add me on facebook
    •  
      CommentAuthorlingyyy

YUM YUM YUM
    •  
      CommentAuthorSoft T-Rex

^ *drool* i wish i had cookies.....Hey, aren't you a dinosaur?
    Junior:i love when people who i like but havn't talked to or seen in years randomly add me on facebook

really? 'cause i used to hate that when i had a facebook.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    maybe junior doesn't know that this isn't a sarcastic thread but one filled with legitimate loves.
    and what if i've lost my ability to detect sarcasm?

that would not be good.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    • CommentAuthorJunior

kilgore_trout:maybe junior doesn't know that this isn't a sarcastic thread but one filled with legitimate loves.

edit-

wow, i really failed even harder then i thought i did, sorry, i'm tired, i was actually excited when the person added me
    • CommentAuthor.

finding out that my friend got into mash up's and then driving tonight to shooting locations with it blasting out of his car
    My new castelli jersey i got for cheap off chainlove. It's so fitted and aero and comfy.But the fact of the matter is: Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!
    yuengling, homemade pierogis, fleece blankets, and movies.
    ^I miss Yuengling. Def having some when I'm back home.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    my roommate brought four cases of yuengling back to boston from NJ.
    If only I could bring back a case from FL....

Oh well.. means I just have to drink the case there. ;)clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2008

^^ The dive bar I celebrated my 18th-20th birthdays at sells yuengling.
    1st st and 2nd ave if you're in ny anytime soon!dongpincher 1000
    mars bar?
    YUENGLING!

being able to just say "lager" at a bar.

i haven't had any pierogies in a looooong time, let alone homemade :/

DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2008

kilgore_trout:mars bar?

Hell motherfucking yeah.
    I was there today for lunch actually.dongpincher 1000