Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2013

Whoa. [raises hand]We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    joeyfresh:Whoa. [raises hand]
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    surprisefries:
    joeyfresh:Whoa. [raises hand]
    All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Anyone down for some coffee or something later?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsourman
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2013

coffee by the race line?
    sourman:coffee by the race line?

Incredible how easy this could have been the case.

I'm really glad that all of you are ok.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2013

Shit dude.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    hah, and i wouldve been in tow with eric. vnaejklrnvasomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsourman

EPIC! Stratton:
    sourman:coffee by the race line?

Incredible how easy this could have been the case.

I'm really glad that all of you are ok.

actually did have coffee along the race course when it all went down. mile 23 though
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

Oy.

Doxx saturday around noon for snacks and sunning? I'm ready to get my jorts tan on."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    I really hate it when people spell Oy wrong, so I am glad SOME PEOPLE use it correctly. Thank you NuBen.

Yes, I know this is irrational.

Wait now I think NuBen really means "Oi," as in, to get people's attention.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

How do people misspell it?
    If you're thinking "Oi", just assume they're early 80s UK punks.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Here is what I mean: Oy as in Oy vey.
    Oi as in HEY YOUYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Ah.
    No, I think Ben was jewsighing.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    NU BEN COME OUT AND DEFEND YOURSELFYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Ben, she's got a broken bottle in one hand and sand in the other. Be careful.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

I meant it like Soy Vey, the cooking sauce."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2013

Party for Sean's going away.
    Come get him drunk and send him off on his next adventure.

Tomorrow (Friday) night, 8pm-1am. My place. Whisper for address if you don't know it.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Joeseph Freshly
    420 69th st
    Apt. 666
    Dickballs, MI 58008You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    Speaking of 666...

As I am sure most of you know, Somerville has 666 as phone numbers. 617-666-1234, etc. Several years ago I knew a guy who's number was 666-4666. Yeah, that's right. That number is actually 666-HOMO.

I've never seethed with jealousy more in my life.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    hahaha, so radDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Joey...PM me the address.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2013

^^^Haha, awesome. That would call for business cards.
    "Recruiting for Satan and the Gay Agenda 500 feet from an elementary school near you!"We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    joeyfresh:^^^Haha, awesome. That would call for business cards.
    "Recruiting for Satan and the Gay Agenda 500 feet from an elementary school near you!"

A+ would join that club again
    Uncanny. I *do* live 500 feet from an elementary death zone/school.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2013

It's like the court order was written in the stars.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    4:00am: Got home from work last night.
    4:40am, circa: Went to bed.
    8:00am: Contractor starts removing/replacing window in my bedroom. Unknown to me that such was to take place on this day and at this time. No more sleep for me.
    1:06pm: In Dedham, doing some stuff for parents.

Relevance: I'm also working tonight. I am going to need to sleep again before then. Can't hack a 22-hour day on 3 hours of sleep. Thus, things just got a little more shaky about getting over to Sean's thingy before work tonight. Will update. Godspeed and doom.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    ^doomspeed?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSaffs

^^ GoDoom
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

Doxx tonight 8:30-1am"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    dixxsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

TSB kitt pixx 2nite 8:30-1amWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2013

pretty amazing GRAAAAARGH from a cop getting out of his car at the end of your block as i was leaving last night. he may have been part dinosaur.
    also, hella jelly of them snail armwarmers.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2013

^Awesome.

Thanks for coming, y'all.

Also, public vouch for sourman as being a very cool guy. Nice to meet you, dude.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorsourman

^thanks Joe! I had a blast and enjoyed meeting y'all! looking forward for more hangtimes.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF

It's spring.... isnt it time for castle island noobz meetup. Is that still a thing?EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    Yeah. Really dehappy I couldn't make it...The Wings of Sorrow attached to my back, and flew me away to distant lands full of stark, bleak, landscapes of despair and desperation. In all seriousness, the weekend got super-space hectic really quick. Work. Trip to parents. Trip to western, MA. Softball games. Localized doom. I just couldn't squeeze it in. I weep.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    VectoredZev for Mod:It's spring.... isnt it time for castle island noobz meetup. Is that still a thing?

Whoa. Flashbacks. Yeah. We need to do this.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpaul jameson
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2013 edited

Last year that was in Sept. But there's no reason we can't do it early summer rather than late.

Edit: except that a bunch of noobz show up in the summer. Two events? That way we can have a poor turnout for both of them...You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

chr|s sedition:Yeah. Really dehappy I couldn't make it...The Wings of Sorrow attached to my back, and flew me away to distant lands full of stark, bleak, landscapes of despair and desperation. In all seriousness, the weekend got super-space hectic really quick. Work. Trip to parents. Trip to western, MA. Softball games. Localized doom. I just couldn't squeeze it in. I weep.
    There is poetry in your lamentations.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    paul jameson:Last year that was in Sept. But there's no reason we can't do it early summer rather than late.

Edit: except that a bunch of noobz show up in the summer. Two events? That way we can have a poor turnout for both of them...

i think we should aim for something a little earlier, as i remember it always tends to be a little chilly by the time we get there in sept. We should aim for late july or early august. Or have 2, i don't care. I don't really want to organize it this year so someone else can deal with it.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    Poe in your lame.

Fixed.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    hey whats up, friday may 31, 2013 ill be in boston, who wants to ride around, grab a few beers or go to wing it on comm ave hit me up , email is d.debushea@gmail.com, my instgram is @ricky_5th_ave, see you guys soon.
    careful with posting the emails boss, this is a public forum and we do get spammed. don't want to see you get phished.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    thanks for the heads up, i rather put my email than my phone number for some reason, i will remeber that next time.
    ^do some like "d dot debushea aht geee male kom"All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    thanks chr
    I'll play anyone for their paycheck.

http://www.superbbicycle.com/site/2013/05/24/official-cruise-night-june-1st/All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Anyone down to meet up at wing-it on comm Friday this Friday @8pmFixed Gear Nyc
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2013

If I were going to be in town, I'd be in. I hope people come out and you have fun while you're here.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks