Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

thanks joeyFixed Gear Nyc
    •  
      CommentAuthorsourman
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2013

ricky^

potential night ride tonight?
    i live in new york city, im coming to visit my bother in water town tomorrow.Fixed Gear Nyc
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

ricky5thave:im a cop, im coming to arrest you in water town tomorrow.
    what?Fixed Gear Nyc
    ricky5thave:hello i am very interested in your bicycle racing competitions can you please give me the address?
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

ricky5thave:please come to wing it on 8pm friday so i can slap you with saucy chicken wings and arrest you for running a red.
    • CommentAuthorryan t

ricky5thave:what?

Who are you and what have you done with Ricky 5th Ave?
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

yo who's going to that flat top johnny's thingMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    Ryan i forgot my passowrd and it would not let me reset it for some reason which is why i had to make a new account. im a real person not a cop, if you dont belive me check my instagram. @Ricky_5th_ave, im just looking for a good time with some locals thats all, the same way it would be if you came to nyc.Fixed Gear Nyc
    dora:yo who's going to that flat top johnny's thing
    whats the flat top johnny thing?Fixed Gear Nyc
    THIS INSTAGRAM BETTER HAVE DONG PICS OR YOU'RE DEFINITELY A COPDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    also
    cops don't have instagrams.
    ricky5thave:im just looking for a good time with some locals thats all, the same way it would be if you came to nyc.
    also, casual encounterssomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    ricky5thave:
    dora:yo who's going to that flat top johnny's thing
    whats the flat top johnny thing?

they are just giving you shit. that's all.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorsourman
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2013

I've just started to utilize this outside pool thing of mine. Whisper me if you wanna come for a swim in upper allston to escape the heat, if you don't melt on the way here.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

^wait what? you have a pool?
    I'm guessing you mean "kiddie pool on a roof, full of mosquitoes and rat carcasses." based on the locationYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    wtf is "upper" allston? Like Allston proper? I've never heard that before.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    "n00b Allston"

...though I'd like basically anywhere if I had a pool.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    I'm down for a beer, I heard about critical mass will be there tonight.Fixed Gear Nyc
    I've been recluse since bbqcat race last year - where's the critical mass descending?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsourman
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2013 edited

Excuse me for my geographical naming adventurous style. its at like at harrys pub up on comm ave before it turns into an angry hill. at the tri-town convergence of brighton brookline and allston.

and its a 7 foot deep bean shaped pool.

When is crit mass tonight? ^^and echo on the where part as well
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler

surprisefries:wtf is "upper" allston? Like Allston proper? I've never heard that before.

Upper Allston refers to the area higher in elevation, which begins about the areas sourman cited.
    I'm out here in Copley square , I'm on a silver frame with black wheels And my boy
    Is on a sparkly blue leader with black front aero spokeFixed Gear Nyc
    ^^fair enough. Used to live not far from there (just over into Brookline), weird I haven't heard it.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    had a great time last night, i placed 7th in the race and my bro got 5th. nice meeting some of you finally. ill be back in a few weeks!Fixed Gear Nyc
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2013

ricky5thave:I'm down for a beer, I heard about critical mass will be there tonight.
    ricky5thave:I'm out here in Copley square , I'm on a silver frame with black wheels And my boy
    Is on a sparkly blue leader with black front aero spoke
    ricky5thave:had a great time last night, i placed 7th in the race and my bro got 5th. nice meeting some of you finally. ill be back in a few weeks!

paging paul jameson - i think this is the esplanade sprint you mentioned
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2013

also bbq and burning stuff going down at the kells/uci headquarters tonight
    Oh man, I wonder if ricky was the dude who smashed into the side of the BU bridge.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    paul jameson:Oh man, I wonder if ricky was the dude who smashed into the side of the BU bridge.

did that happen? i explicitely told everyone at the race thingy " go slow around bu bridge so you dont die"this life may not be for you - ridecrazy
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2013

Wait, do people still race?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    sorta, there's a group of people who have been throwing small cash races over the past few months. its nice cause its a race, but lame cause the routes include stuff like ride through the esplanade from the hatch shell to river streetthis life may not be for you - ridecrazy
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler

^ was this that "RIDE CRAZY" flyer I had stuck in my spokes -- that also cautioned me to ride safely?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz

Sounds... fun?

Too bad Straight Cash Homie is no longer...
    I didn't crash in the race, I made it through with no issues.Fixed Gear Nyc
    Had a great time, I'm coming back this month for sureFixed Gear Nyc
    fancymolding:
    paul jameson:Oh man, I wonder if ricky was the dude who smashed into the side of the BU bridge.

did that happen? i explicitely told everyone at the race thingy " go slow around bu bridge so you dont die"

Yep, not even on the footbridge, just right into the wall on the east side. Almost took out UncleAndross (going east) in the process.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    If it doesn't get rained out, the Redbones Bike Party is tonight. Raindate next week. I will be working it so I will know if it gets canceled or not and will post here.

https://redbones.com/bikeparty2013.htmlYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    DAAANG totally forgot about that.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    It is still on!

They have not seemed to have publicized it very much which is odd.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    Yeah, and has it always been on a Monday night? I was there last night and saw the poster on the wall for it and was like, "um, shouldn't this be on, like, Sunday at noon?" Maybe that's some other thing they do with a million people and bikes?
    ^IIRC, yes it has.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Me and BF are gonna hang out in the yard with a grill and hotdogs and beers on Saturday afternoon if it isn't raining. Low-key, softest of rages. If we're friends you're invited.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2013

rumor has it the BU docks may get sat on tonight after a roll around town..
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2013

surprisefries:Me and BF are gonna hang out in the yard with a grill and hotdogs and beers on Saturday afternoon if it isn't raining. Low-key, softest of rages. If we're friends you're invited.

baby rage, if you willMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    oh i willDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorricky5thave
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2013 edited

got a few people who will be coming to visit with me from NYC for the next ride on june 28th, see you guys soon!Fixed Gear Nyc
    THE SUN IS sort of OUT
    banana truffles:It is still on!

They have not seemed to have publicized it very much which is odd.

I think they wanted it to be quieter than last year, which as I remember was PACKED . Still plenty of people came.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt