Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2013

Ride Studio Cafe Raffle Night to Support Mountain2Mountain
    This Thursday night from 7-9:30 @ RSC

Anyone interested in going to this maybe?

"The two projects running in 2013 include Mountain2Mountain's ongoing work supporting women who dare to ride bikes in Afghanistan, and Strength in Numbers, a project that launch this summer with its first mountain biking camp in Breckenridge for young women that have survived gender violence...The goal of our raffle at Ride Studio Cafe is to raise funds for this summer's Strength in Numbers camp and the creation of the Afghan Cycles documentary. All of the proceeds collected will go directly to the projects."Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2013

I really would, but it is a fund raiser and I have no funds :c and it'll be raining.... Sounds like an awesome project though, I hope a lot of people go."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    Friday June 28th, copley square 7pm, meet some dudes from Fixed Gear Nyc.Fixed Gear Nyc
    Who's coming?YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    My self and 3 of my friends.Fixed Gear Nyc
    helpfulsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Ok so not really a hangtime but my friend from high school has this blog http://cyclestyleboston.com/ which is cool bc it shows all the different types of commuters and he wants to get some mo LADIEZ in thurr. He is photographing me tomorrow in front of the Camb Pub Lib (Main location) at 7pm. If you are a lady and you want to do it, please come.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    friday june 28th critical mass and a 6 lap race around the boston design center. check out the event info on the ride crazy boston facebook page.Fixed Gear Nyc
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2013

i'm posting this now cuz i've been too busy for the internet

BBQ THIS SATURDAY AT THE KELLS
    BBQ O'CLOCK THROUGH PARTY O'CLOCK (7pm to ?)
    copied and pasted from facebook cuz i'm lazy. here's this if you have it
    https://www.facebook.com/events/463037430456995/463038517123553/?ref=notif¬if_t=like

WHEN WE GUNNA HAVE A PORTY?! >:(

SO It's summer, we have a yard and a grill and I want to hang out with you!
    I'll buy some bud light limes and some root beers (and maybe even make my alcohol free mojitos) and marinate some veggies, plz feel free to bring drinkables/grillables but leave the lunchables at home, EW.
    Bring yer friends if they're cool!

No bro stuff allowed, except for flip cups maybe. That'd be alrite.

Ask a lower allston rat for the addressMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2013

the kells didn't close it just moved to LAgone
    dora:i'm posting this now cuz i've been too busy for the internet

BBQ THIS SATURDAY AT THE KELLS
    BBQ O'CLOCK THROUGH PARTY O'CLOCK (7pm to ?)
    copied and pasted from facebook cuz i'm lazy. here's this if you have it
    https://www.facebook.com/events/463037430456995/463038517123553/?ref=notif¬if_t=like

WHEN WE GUNNA HAVE A PORTY?! >:(

SO It's summer, we have a yard and a grill and I want to hang out with you!
    I'll buy some bud light limes and some root beers (and maybe even make my alcohol free mojitos) and marinate some veggies, plz feel free to bring drinkables/grillables but leave the lunchables at home, EW.
    Bring yer friends if they're cool!

No bro stuff allowed, except for flip cups maybe. That'd be alrite.

Ask a lower allston rat for the address

are visitors welcome to attend?Fixed Gear Nyc
    Clover is doing some MOVIE NIGHTS! http://www.cloverfoodlab.com/what-would-you-do-for-a-ticket-to-clover-movie-night/
    On wednesdays, 1x/month.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2013 edited

We're watching Lethal Weapon 1-3 at my place in JP on Saturday starting at 2:30.
    Come by at any point if you're interested. You don't have to be on time and you don't have to stay until the end.
    Whisper if you need an address. New people welcome.
    BYOB, BYOF, and bring a fan if you've got one. It's going to be hot, but we're not too old for this shit.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Sandlot tonight anyone?

I don't know about you all, but I haven't seen this movie in...

clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    WUTYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    Sandlot tonight. Wanna join?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    BBQ at The Kells tomorrow. Ill be there at like 8. Don't know about the rest of the Kellsians. Microwave party if it rains.

BYOAllens

Inquire for further details.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    paging doctor lower allston rat, paging doctor lower allston rat, where's this kells being spoken of?
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2013

The house on Brentwood st with the uci rainbow steps
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2013

soft-hard rage at tiny haus tonight. if you don't know where it is, i may be inclined to tell you. but i didn't confirm with the roommates. so, people who can hold their nose alcohol plz join.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

Davis Square"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

Davis's Square"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

plungus avenue.
    Chilly WilmingtonYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    Something about a Saturday night, an Union Sq, and a Ted going away. Like. Damn.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Docks?'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2013

OSHIT
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2013

Gotta hit the superdocks instead
    Now?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2013

I'm probably going bouldering at Brooklyn Boulders solo tonight for a little bit if anyone wants to join.
    CRAWSS POSTIN'

I'm coming to town thursday night through Monday for the Boston Tattoo Convention. I got plenty o' time available if anybody wants to get a lil' jammer during the convention, and I have plenty of high fives if anybody wants to get loose in the evenings. I don't mean that in no slang way, I just wanna party.

holler at me!!flip mode. flip mode is the greatest.
    Cookout at Casa de Fries Saturday, 3pm to whenever. If you know me you're invited, if you don't wanna hang with very young humans come after like 7. Bring stuff if you want.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2013

The last time I was at a SF cookout I found a sweet apartment to live in.

And Ella's best friend totally thought I was putting the moves on Ella.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorben

She may or may not have been right.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    surprisefries:Cookout at Casa de Fries Saturday, 3pm to whenever. If you know me you're invited, if you don't wanna hang with very young humans come after like 7. Bring stuff if you want.

Wish I could come!clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

Daniel Q. Bones:CRAWSS POSTIN'

I'm coming to town thursday night through Monday for the Boston Tattoo Convention. I got plenty o' time available if anybody wants to get a lil' jammer during the convention, and I have plenty of high fives if anybody wants to get loose in the evenings. I don't mean that in no slang way, I just wanna party.

holler at me!!

Dan there will be a few ppl coming to my house for stick-n-pokes and a pre biek tour bbq on Friday. You are totes welcome, text me for the address cuz i'm bad at the internet. It is my goal to get tattooed by you, hopefully it will happen some day! :)
    5 won 6 six five ate for two too fourMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Dan, I've always wanted to meet you (mostly because I love the work you've posted in the tattoo thread). You should come.
    I assume you're working the Boston Tattoo Convention this year?We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2013

if anyone has a waterproof saddle cover that i can borrow until tuesday that would be awesome! you can bring to party?Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2013 edited

I want to have some people over tomorrow night for a party and maybe games. Settlers of Catan, Risk, or card games would be fantastic. I really don't feel like doing shit, but I'd rather do it with other people. And I haven't played games in a while. Anyone here is invited, especially MJF. Whisper for address, byob, byosnaxxxx, byoPMA etc etc.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2013

i can't believe i've never been to your house!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2013

Well come over, then!We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2013

where and when you scro
    DOCKS! NOW!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2013

Can I ask if anyone wants to watch the game at a bar tonight, without sounding like a bro douche? Might have other plans, but if anyone else is doing that, let me know.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2013

SOFT RAGE TONIGHT AT THE KELLZZZ
    Hey kellzzz pls have one cold adult bev waiting for me.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    • CommentAuthorryan t

Who's watching the Vuelta? If you're not, it would probably be a good time to turn it on... 41 year old Chris Horner is winning by 3 seconds, and the winner will be decided tomorrow morning in all likelihood. Anyone know of a place that will be showing this?
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

^Last time I was at Great Scott they had a race on the tv.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

Around Cambridge, bored. Anyone else looking for something to do around here?
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

Wirktk88, see ^^^^ : soft rage at the Kells. And it's my birthday tomorrow so I need to soft rage.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus