Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2013

Cool, I'll check that out. Happy birthday!
    hey pocky we cx ride on sun. talk to alex when he is not drunk.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2013

Dayum, that sounds awesome, but I had an audition today so doing more trail riding after ruining my body on Saturday by doing the Honey 100K after that Straw-Ber-Rita and 2.5 hrs of sleep (best birthday ride ever!) would not have been the best choice.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2013

banana truffles:hey pocky we cx ride on sun. talk to alex when he is not drunk.

As if
    Anyone wanna meet at pavement for a cup of coffee?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeOct 5th 2013

Having a N64/ Make Your Own grilled cheese party at our place in East Somerville tonight, and there will be sweet potato gnocchi. BYOB, but we have homemade ginger syrup for drinks! msg for address!"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

Whaaaat
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

Yep, winding down now because I'm old and it's my bedtime, but we'll probably be doing this again sometime."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    oh man that sounds awesome. i really need to hook up my n64. sad that I lost my mariokart n64 with 100% completion.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2013

Halloween party at my place tomorrow night.
    Oh?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

Yes sir. If anyone wants to go, whisper me for the address.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Might as well put this here.

I'm volunteering for the Boston Harbor Islands Stewardship Saturday this week (10/26). 8am to 2:30pm. Free trip to Thompson Island. The final push for me was meeting an awesome park ranger last night who runs the program. Wonderful things abound.

Who wants to join?

Link:
    http://www.nps.gov/boha/supportyourpark/stewardship-saturdays.htmWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Come to my show in Davis, then go to James's party.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Evan, what time you guys going on?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

Good idea.
    We're on 10:45-11:45pm. Which is actually kind of inconvenient to split with a party, dang.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

No Sourman?! Fuck, this party is gonna suck!
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

Yo fries, just be the DJ at my party. problem solved.
    I'm clocking in at 9:30pm on Friday. No fun for me. I fuckin' hate what my job to does to the social life.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpaul jameson
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2013 edited

so parade

.................... many doge

...... wow

....................... such fashion
    You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

^post of the year nom.
    Who is pooch parade-ing?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorJimmyJ
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2013

where is the dog parade?
    i can't find any info other than that flyer up there. thinking of coming.
    • CommentAuthorgc

joeyfresh:Might as well put this here.

I'm volunteering for the Boston Harbor Islands Stewardship Saturday this week (10/26). 8am to 2:30pm. Free trip to Thompson Island. The final push for me was meeting an awesome park ranger last night who runs the program. Wonderful things abound.

Who wants to join?

Link:
    http://www.nps.gov/boha/supportyourpark/stewardship-saturdays.htm

how was this? i should go to something like this one of these daysgone
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

It was awesome. We spent the whole time clearing invasive plant species (multiform rose, mostly). Boat leaves from the dock near Black Falcon. Perfect weather, awesome people, lovely boat ride out.
    I'm not exactly sure what the schedule is for the winter, but they're going out for at least the next two weekends.
    I'm probably going again next weekend.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Next weekend you should help me move into my new house. EVERYBODY SHOULD. Did I mention ice cream party?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

^^Also, that sounds rad. I'd be into helping out possibly some weekend I'm not moving.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2013

chr|s sedition:Who is pooch parade-ing?
    JimmyJ:where is the dog parade?
    i can't find any info other than that flyer up there. thinking of coming.

gah sorry guys i just saw this
    it was in JP
    but it was fucked up cuz they said the parade started at 1 but it really started at 12:30 so we missed it!! :( :( but still got to hang with some doggiesMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2013

yo there is a rumor going around that The Kells is having a soft rage kick-your-ass-out-at-midnight-after-giving-candy-to-1000-trick-or-treaters on halloween.

tru dat or not tru dat?

but really we get SO many trick or treaters. holy shit. living across the street from an elementary school....

shit we need to buy candy!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2013 edited

^ truth

gone
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2013

^Whos going?
    Wharf'll be there

You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

WHARF'S COMING
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

Great Job! On the Tim & Eric pics. I only know like two other people, besides myself, who think that show is funny.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

I can most likely show up around 8:30-9:00
    haaaahaha.

Mrs. Fries loves Tim & Eric, now I do too.

Can't come sadly :(DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Someone whisper me the Kells URL. I'll try to swing by on the early side for a bit before Halloween Ride.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

surprisefries:haaaahaha.

Mrs. Fries loves Tim & Eric, now I do too.

She sounds like a great catch.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler

8-9 eta ok? i've been partying at my school since 930am dressed as a cat. Far too much candy and lunch beers already..
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

I will be driving very close to this event in an empty 20' U-Haul.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler

^you mean picking up the mobile party?
    • CommentAuthorgc

^^bring us beer and candygone
    tyler:8-9 eta ok?

yep.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    • CommentAuthorgc

gone
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

GRAHAM YOUR GIFS WONT LET ME SHARE THEM WTFMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    • CommentAuthorgc

FUCKgone
    •  
      CommentAuthorsourman
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2013

I'm having a going away party this friday in Inman Square at nyne-thyrty . I'd love to see some faces I've ridden with there.

Moving back to San Francisco on Saturday. Sad to leave y'all, but it'll be nice to be back home.

Thanks BFG for being one big awesome interwebz family. You all made me feel a bit more welcome in Boston. I will miss you. If you are ever in the SF Bay Area, please do not hesitate to get at me.

PM me for address.
    Sad to see you go!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.