Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2014

It's so gorgeous out today that we just decided that we're having an impromptu barbeque at maggiefresh's parents house in Milton since we're dog sitting for them while they're out of town.

If any of you are around come over around 3:30? Bring leftover 4th items in your fridge if you have any and anything else that excites you.

Bikes, cars, food, friends, babies, beers, lemonade, etc welcome! We'll have some meats and snacks too but not much beer so BYOB. There will be two adorable labs on the premise.

The house is right over the Mattapan line, 6 miles from our place in JP. Plenty of parking available if you want to drive. Whisper, text, or fb me for the address.

My cell is fore fore tree fore wan fore ate sevin nein one for anyone who may not have it.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthortinyhonkshus
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2014 edited

nmi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    Corgisoft* rage to watch soccer at my place on Sunday, plz consult Sports Bro Thread.

*corgi not confirmedi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2014

lolWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    just to throw it out there, I am almost definitely having a cookout on August 9th

softer rage

tank tops only, fuck sleeves

more details when I figure it out.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    OMG WHICH TANK TOP ARE YOU GOING TO WEAR EVANYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2014

The one that says "My other car is your mom".We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    i will probably wear all my tank tops in sequence of most to least child friendlyDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    WRONG ANSWER EVANYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2014

Ella, are you coming?We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    I hope so! Depends on work and such things.

And evan will be wearing his HAMBURGER TANK TOP THAT I GOT HIM RIGHT EVANYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    fuck yes I will, that is the designated daytime tank top. Fortunately I didn't leave it in the coat closet at the dentist.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

you take your shirt off when you go to the dentist?
    you don't?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    close, needs more sweat though.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

LOLing ^ to ^^^^^
    Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    By the way, this is happening. Saturday, 2pm to at least 11pm. Whisper/text/fb for address, it's near the Somerville Hospital. If you're not into little kids running around, probably don't come 'til after 7 or so.

I will have some beer and some food and a grill and some questionable music. Soft rage, but wear a tank top or Broeyfresh might bounce ya.

surprisefries:just to throw it out there, I am almost definitely having a cookout on August 9th

softer rage

tank tops only, fuck sleeves

more details when I figure it out.
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2014

I MIGHT BOUNCE YOU ANYWAYWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2014

bumpWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    I've already sweated through tank top #1DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

•  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

•  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2014

ATTENTION PEOPLE IN SEAPORT/FORT POINT/DOWNTOWN: I did not bring a lunch today. Who wants to grab lunch?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    • CommentAuthorJimi
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2014

I'm lame I don't have any idea what I'm doing for my day off on labor day.. Anyone down for a ride or drinking, or both?Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

nerdo:ATTENTION PEOPLE IN SEAPORT/FORT POINT/DOWNTOWN: I did not bring a lunch today. Who wants to grab lunch?

shit i just saw this! would totes grab lunchMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Some other time!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2014 edited

Party at my place in JP this Friday night at 8pm. My belated birthday + another person's birthday + my non-forum friend's going away party.
    All you assholes are invited. Even you, Pfist.
    New folks welcome. If you haven't met any bfixed folk yet, come hang out. Whisper for address.
    Don't steal or break my shit, BYOB etc etc etc
    P.S. I have a nice cup of bacon grease on the stove top and pickle juice in the fridge. Someone bring some weird booze to mix.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    oh goddammit I'm actually gonna have to ride my bike down there instead of driving, so I can drink some stupid shit, huh?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2014

Yep.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    I have to help prep for the JP music fest/ pack for work travel but i will hopefully stop by for at least a bit.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2014

surprisefries:oh goddammit I'm actually gonna have to ride my bike down there instead of driving, so I can drink some stupid shit, huh?
    they live on the wrong side of the river don't they fries?I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    way on the wrong sideDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I have a birthday gift for you at my apartment.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    If it's a severed head I'm gonna be very upset.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

It's not something you can fuck.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    surprisefries:If it's a severed head I'm gonna be very upset.

joeyfresh:It's not something you can fuck.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2014 edited

it fucks you.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Docks tonight anyone?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2014

DOCKSWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorMJ
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2014

joeyfresh:DOCKS

!
    MJF:
    joeyfresh:DOCKS

!

Yes. At trident now for nom. Then headed to docks.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Which docs? I'm in.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Texted w/Joe. On the way.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Was fun. Would dock again.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorMJ
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2014 edited

chr|s sedition:Was fun. Would dock again.

Was fun, would not explode chain again.

wattsky over heresomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    so what are people doing for Halloween? I know the bike ride or going on and i know some people will end up at wonderbar. Does anyone else have plans? I don't really want to do the Wonderbar thing and was thinking of hosting something at my place (or if anyone else wants to host) for those who don't want to go to allston. Obviously if it gets crazy we can spill over into the behan. Thoughts? Plans?'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    chr|s sedition:Was fun. Would dock again.

Since we were talking about Archer.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2014

^Well done, sir.

I have no idea what I'm doing for Halloween. Tell me what I should do.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks