Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorLHtrustme
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2008

Anyone a lifegaurd or have access to an indoor pool I could take some photos at? Maybe have after hours access? I need some underwater shots...no one gets a shovel at this shit party!
    • CommentAuthorswdc

i have a large bathtub. i'm sure you can figure it out...its easier than smoke, dinosaurs and chemistry sets.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLHtrustme

but the shots I want includes bikes in the pool. Think your tub is deep enough?

I've been toying with the ZackMindSet... think of an end product you want, and don't worry about if it's feasible or not! hahano one gets a shovel at this shit party!
    Just use a blue filter and move really really slowly.But the fact of the matter is: Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!
    try the ymca?there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    • CommentAuthormindchalk

i know the colleges of the fenway own a pool. how to get in? no idea.
    my brother used to work at harvard's gym. i'm sure those guys had a pool, i'll ask.out of true.
    i can't imagine prolonged submersion to bearings and seals not only under water, but under chlorinated water would be helpful to your bike.
    • CommentAuthor.

justin -- just locate some indoor pools in boston through yellowpages (or something) and talk to a manager/staff member.
    Either way if someone was a lifeguard at an indoor pool I have a feeling they would still have to talk to the manager about letting someone in at night and throwing bikes into their pools
    •  
      CommentAuthorLHtrustme

kirstencupcake:justin -- just locate some indoor pools in boston through yellowpages (or something) and talk to a manager/staff member.
    Either way if someone was a lifeguard at an indoor pool I have a feeling they would still have to talk to the manager about letting someone in at night and throwing bikes into their pools

I'm sure they would but if you find friends on the inside first, then you usually have an easier time with said manager, and maybe you don't have to say anything about a bike. ; )

and yes I'm going to submerge the most expensive bike I can find. and after the photo shoot a I plan on removing any seals and puking into all grease filled frame orifices. and then selling the bike on CL. like new.no one gets a shovel at this shit party!
    I'D BUY IT!YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    • CommentAuthor.

LHtrustme X:
    kirstencupcake:justin -- just locate some indoor pools in boston through yellowpages (or something) and talk to a manager/staff member.

I'm sure they would but if you find friends on the inside first, then you usually have an easier time with said manager, and maybe you don't have to say anything about a bike. ; )

Ya id keep the bike thing hush hush.
    my bike could actually use a good cleaning/sterilization. its been a dirty bike....strong, light, cheap: pick two