Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorLHtrustme
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2008

Anyone on here get professional massages? My back is DYING from the chairs where I work.no one gets a shovel at this shit party!
    Go here. $35/hour is the best price you'll ever pay for near-pro quality massage. And you might get on the student's email list for free practice massages.Word nerd
    • CommentAuthorlissaandy

i could use one of those myself after this morning.fuck art, let's ride bikes
    Apparently you can get Best Oriental Massage in the suite next door to my office.
    . . .[all your base are belong to us]
    •  
      CommentAuthormur
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2008 edited

^ ah, the classic "WE GIVE HAPPY ENDINGS!" massage parlor name.~(..,)~ (oYo) make whoopee not war (oYo) ~(..,)~
    robotbuilder:Apparently you can get Best Oriental Massage in the suite next door to my office.
    . . .

Is that what the Keirin racers get because I am so down for that.But the fact of the matter is: Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!
    • CommentAuthordl

I go to Inman Oasis on the corner of Cambridge/Beacon. Its pretty close to you and the staff is great. Also, you can soak in the hot tub afterwards (free w/ your massage!)hates shoes
    •  
      CommentAuthorLHtrustme

dl:I go to Inman Oasis on the corner of Cambridge/Beacon. Its pretty close to you and the staff is great. Also, you can soak in the hot tub afterwards (free w/ your massage!)

whatt?! How expensive?no one gets a shovel at this shit party!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop

sports massage or "shiny"?
    Inman Oasis is pricey. Screw that. Just ride the 2 miles to Watertown.Word nerd
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks

Get a girl/boyfriend.dongpincher 1000
    ^ i don't wanna date a sports therapist. :(

Inman Oasis tubs are nice though.But the fact of the matter is: Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!
    •  
      CommentAuthorcdrebbel

Ok, so, the price was $35 for the hour. It will be going up to $40 on 12/1. Still, it's a good deal. Everyone in there is really helpful and nice and damn if I am not more relaxed than I have been in a long time.Fuck yeah.
    ^That's at the massage school? Get your sub-$40 massages quick then!Word nerd
    •  
      CommentAuthorcdrebbel
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2008 edited

Yes, it was at the school. Buy 9 get the 10th free!!Fuck yeah.
    • CommentAuthorbluedog

is that clinic only massage therapy or is it sports massage too?

I've gone to Boston Bodyworker for sports massage and it's really good. I just can't afford the almost $100 price tag often. Though they do give you a discount if you have certain health insurancethat's when I reach for my revovler...
    •  
      CommentAuthorcdrebbel

Don't know. I'd guess massage therapy. The girl I had has only been studying there since January. I was hoping for some more attention to my scars, but she said they hadn't gone over that stuff too much. I also asked for her to focus on my shoulder, due to sports and there wasn't any different thought in her head past, 'he's got a really big knot there'. So, don't expect really in-depth knowledge, just point out where you need the most work.Fuck yeah.
    • CommentAuthorgc

http://boston.craigslist.org/ers/gone
    • CommentAuthorbluedog

cdrebbel:Don't know. I'd guess massage therapy. The girl I had has only been studying there since January. I was hoping for some more attention to my scars, but she said they hadn't gone over that stuff too much. I also asked for her to focus on my shoulder, due to sports and there wasn't any different thought in her head past, 'he's got a really big knot there'. So, don't expect really in-depth knowledge, just point out where you need the most work.

having been to professionals of both varieties, massage therapy does nothing for me. I've actually come out of it more tense than when I went in. Sports massage is the bomb, I'm all kinds of fucked up from climbing and being a carpenter and sports massage doesn't give your muscles a choice when it comes to relaxing.that's when I reach for my revovler...
    • CommentAuthormeetball

MEATBALL

DISAPPROVES

give him your money.