Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Was out at the parents house today for a dead bird and stuff. Brought back some of my music I had in storage out there. Here is a small sample. I feel old. I think all but two of these I got when they were first issued.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthortainted
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2008

that's impressive!!! i'm super jealous. Chris Evil & the Taints
    • CommentAuthorgc

i dug out some of my old rap tapes- ruff ryders vol 1&2, the firm. good stuff.gone
    •  
      CommentAuthorBasso

Sedition,

Who does the cover of Jonathan Richman's "Pablo Picasso" on the Repoman soundtrack? "Pablo Picasso was never called an asshole"

I love that songThere's always money in The Banana Stand
    ^ Burning Sensations. I have been trying to find it for YEARS (decades?) aside from the soundtrack...so far no luck. That may be the only place it was released.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthormfdn
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2008

I love that Lemonhead's Album.
    mfdn:I love that Lemonhead's Album.

Yeah, I had forgotten how good they were in their early years. It was a nice surprise to pop that album in. Now I need to track down a copy of "Lick."All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I've been making actual mixed tapes. . .[all your base are belong to us]
    •  
      CommentAuthorBasso
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2008

I'm still waiting to get a decent turntable to play my vinylThere's always money in The Banana Stand