Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

HamboneYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2014

did you hang up 'found dog' fliers and post on craigslist and stuff? someone may be missing their doge :(

he's cute! i like esteban and hambone!!
    he looks like he needs a fun name
    how about..............nacho?
    or kramer?Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

pocky:

No name yet, taking suggestions.

he looks like a 'nacho'Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

BatdogeWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

boingo
    haha definitely NachoDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

We learned a bit more of the details of the situation, and it clearly seems to indicate abandonment. A group of people in the apartment complex had found her, along with a crate, at the foot of the stairs of one of the buildings. They had been feeding her and giving her water from their porch for several days. I suppose we could put up fliers or craigslist, but the local no-kill shelter (humane society) took the report and had no reports of a missing dog matching her description -- I would think the first thing anyone would do when they lost their dog would be to make a report to the humane society and see if any shelters had picked her up. Isn't calling the humane society the only thing you need to do when you find a pet on the street? I figured that's the most legit way to do it, because you never know what weirdos might answer a craigslist or flier ad. That being said, I'm pretty sure based on the circumstances that she was deliberately abandoned so it's a moot point.

My in-laws have her now and are taking her to the vet today for a full checkup and a scan to see if she has a microchip that could be traced to anyone, but if they really left her, with her crate, at the foot of the stairs of a building in a gated apartment complex, and didn't come back for days, I don't think they want her back.

My in-laws named her "Lulu", and she immediately took to my father-in-law and climbed into his lap within five minutes of them being together. When he called the vet to set up the appointment and they asked him her name, he said "Lulu" and gave the caveat "My wife named her." It's funny that he felt the need to be macho and say it that way, because he loves the name.

When he left the house for a few minutes to go run an errand, she cried. (She couldn't care less if my wife or mother-in-law left the house.)::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

i would just put like at least A flier in the place where Nacho was left in the building. just to be like 1000% sure. If someone found Logan I'd hope they'd put signs up in case i didn't call the right place or something :( or think about if you don't speak the language or something, you never know

but I hope Nacho Lulu is happy in his/her new home, it seems like they're a friendly doge and have found friendly doge-liking people! and that is niceMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

That's a really good point. There's a mailroom bulletin board and probably someplace to put a sign near the staircase where she was left too.

I will inform my in-laws that her name is actually Nacho Lulu, and since this has been decided on BFG, it is so.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152169919882581&fref=nf"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2014

sorry, Dan, i know i'm being picky about one method versus another :) i know you are a good and responsible dude and are doing the right thing. also it was nice of you to hang with Nacho Lulu and find her a new permanent and loving home, and I'm stoked that she has taken a liking to your in-laws and vice versa!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2014

^^i think that was the best ad i've ever seen!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    Guys, I'm working on a take home final and it's really hard and I'm afraid I'm going to fail, and it's due at 3am, I REALLY NEED CATS RIGHT NOW. If you have been saving up cats, now is the time.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2014

"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2014

Here ya go Tiny!"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    Yaaaaay! The mommy cat in the last one looks like my old kittyi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorMJ
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2014

I need this.

•  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2014

tinyhonkshus:Guys, I'm working on a take home final and it's really hard and I'm afraid I'm going to fail, and it's due at 3am, I REALLY NEED CATS RIGHT NOW. If you have been saving up cats, now is the time.

shit i missed your cat request! if you are ever in an emergency cat situation, please feel free to text me. will produce cats! :DMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2014

excellent work everybodyMust be awful, being so fluffy.

Popped up on my twitter feed. TweetlinkYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    dudeDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2014

•  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2014

It's National Dog Day. I miss my Finnegan. At least I'm going down to Atlanta to see him in a couple of days.
    ::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2014

aw finnegan! he looks cute in a hoodieMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

DUDE i was looking for these optical illusions but i didn't know what to google and then i found them accidentally when i googled 'peripheral vision man' to see if anything came up

this is not a gif, this is a jpg that isn't moving (in case you haven't seen this before) i love this crap!!
    Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-1314281/Ten-greatest-optical-illusions.html
    more optical illusions

i can't deal with the impossible triangle!!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

ahhhhhhhhhh
    You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2014 edited

::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2014

•  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2014

•  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2014

•  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2014

pocky:

HAHAHAH DUUUUUUUDE!! hahahha
    omgMust be awful, being so fluffy.

•  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2014

Evan, you made my day.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2014

joeyfresh:Evan, you made my day.

INAPPROPRIATE LOL @ WORK @ THAT GIFMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    Poops, I meant to post this before today, but this is today. if you feel like pizza, go to Flatbread's in Davis. Money from yer pizzas goes to benefit Black Cat Rescue, a local no-kill cat rescue network. They get dough whether you eat in or take out, and they're raffling stuff off- I won 3 things last year so it's good odds.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorFancy
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2014

•  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2014

•  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2014

•  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2014

6kidz:

this is an interpretive cat gif of me MTBingMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2014

^yes.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeSep 17th 2014

^i introduced Sharky to that game and it was met with complete indifference peppered with a single attack ending in her tearing around the house.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.