Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2014

"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2014

omg that last headbutt! so goodMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthorJimi
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2014

is he mad that the catnip is dead or that he ate it all?Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpaul jameson
    • CommentTimeSep 28th 2014 edited

There are packs of feral kitties in Eugene. I saw one on a bike ride today and was worried that someone had just abandoned a stash of like 10 adult cats. But I found out that there are about ten per square mile and the county recognizes them as regular wild creatures and operates a capture-neuter-release program to control the population. I will provide pix next time I run into them.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    <3 best hippy practicesi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2014

tinyhonkshus:

A+ cat
    chr|s sedition:Image and video hosting by TinyPic

i like this on facebook and i'm gunna like it here!
    paul jameson:There are packs of feral kitties in Eugene. I saw one on a bike ride today and was worried that someone had just abandoned a stash of like 10 adult cats. But I found out that there are about ten per square mile and the county recognizes them as regular wild creatures and operates a capture-neuter-release program to control the population. I will provide pix next time I run into them.
    tinyhonkshus:<3 best hippy practices

TOTALLY
    that's awesomeMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2014

Principal joins teen who wanted his cat in his yearbook picture for the most amazing yearbook photo ever
    How is it that this is all over Facebook but hasn't made it to the BFG Cat Thread yet?
    ::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2014

The worst cat
    "Why is it so MOIST though? This is a terrible cat."
    ::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    don't give up too earlyi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 8th 2014

Reminds me of me.
    I want to text Mufasa so badly right now.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks

infinite kittens.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2014

DEAD.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/07/cats-facts-jerks_n_4520552.htmlAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    joeyfresh:Reminds me of me.
    I want to text Mufasa so badly right now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 16th 2014

Okay, I'm going to change your name in my phone to Mufasa so we can text. Let's do this.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    ^ Meow!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorJimi

^^^that is awesomeHi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

surprisefries:

hahaha! "is it soft?"

i had a cat that used to love to jump on my lap when i was on the toilet. i am not a magazine-on-the-toilet kinda person. but i put some reading material in there cuz i couldn't bring myself to get up!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

^Greatest cartoon EVER?We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2014

New Cat Day!

Staying home for a few hours to socialize her because she's traumatized from the vet and scared of the new place. Also because she's super cute. I've named her Terry."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2014

^omggg! congrats on your new kitty :D:D:D:DMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    http://dangerousminds.net/comments/the_psychedelic_madness_of_louis_wains_cats
    my boss just sent me this'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2014

i love that ironically dressed animals have absolutely no idea what's going on/why anything is so funny.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthortinyhonkshus
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2014 edited

i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2014

hahaha :DMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2014

OH YEA
    i downloaded this free app called CAT SELFIE
    it's a laser pointer type thing on your screen
    and when your cat touches the screen it takes a selfie of them!
    they are like blurry and stuff but WHATEVER !!!!!!!!!!!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    amazeDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2014

We need some Kitty advice. We were super careful introducing them, like kept Terry in one room for about 2 months, a few short interactions, switched their spaces for a few days, before letting them hang out and deal with it. Things seemed to be going okay, but recently Kitty has decided that the couch specifically is her territory and lets everyone know by repeatedly taking shits on it. I put her in her own room for today, and she just seems generally depressed."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    http://www.boredpanda.com/cataquarium-stray-cat-shelter/i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2014

Reposting from Joe's FB because, OMFG awesome.

•  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Who wants to get drunk and get matching tattoos?We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    why are the wings upside-downnnnDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Shut up and get a tramp stamp with me.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks

most awful sleeping faceDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    ATTENTION: DO NOT SKIP THE LINK AT THE BOTTOMi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthortone
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2014

At first I was like "that cat is not even sleeping", then I had to get up from my desk so I didn't ruin my cube mate's call.We are the small axe.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I am so glad I didn't skip that link. Holyfuckingshit. Still giggling.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    thanks for bumping so I remembered to send it to all of my coworkers.

WE HAVE ENTERED "What are they gonna do, fire me?" TERRITORY!i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

If they fire you for sending that out to all employees, that says more about their judgment than it does about yours.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    yeah, no it's not really like that, it's just one of the stages of job quittingi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    Feline War on Christmas.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152984844548223All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2014

CLICK ON THIS. DO IT. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW TO DO VIDEOS."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2015

Kitty loves it, I can tell."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries