Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2015

"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

[hyperventilating]We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

•  
      CommentAuthorDavid9999999
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2015 edited

•  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2015 edited

'In Dog We Trust' mistakenly printed on Florida sheriff's office rugs, goes unnoticed for months.
    ::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    Greatest thing I've ever seeni mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    Second greatest for me.
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    What are the yellow lumps? Artisinal fungi?i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2015 edited

From the link: "The police emblem features a cow, an evergreen tree and snowy mountains (along with three unidentifiable creatures)." WTF?
    ETA: Based on the Vermont State Flag, it looks like they are *supposed* to be three sheaves of wheat, but, dude.
    ::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2015

This is my puppers, Finnegan, wearing his boots for the first time this season.

Ruff Wear boots are The Shit, by the way. Hell yes that's a Vibram sole.

P.S.: It is very important NOT to laugh. "Step 1: Don’t laugh. This may be difficult".::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2015

surprisefries:
    most awful sleeping face

"mfw after eating taco bell"
    LOLOLOLMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2015

i love this thread.

FINNEGAN!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2015

•  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2015 edited

GUYS PLEASE UPVOTE, SHARE, COMMENT! WE'RE #25 AND RISING ON R/AWW RIGHT NOW
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

I made an account just for Logan. Is there anything worthwhile/bikes/local interest on reddit? Or is it just for viewing/mocking dumbass bros and MRAs?"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    it's really just all shitting on women and poor people, so I avoid it personally.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

It depends on what subreddits you read."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2015 edited

Corgis can turn into potatoes at the drop of a hat:
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2015 edited

3 sets of boots on the boot-drying mat at our house:
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2015 edited

Oh,no: Teen behind Laser Cat yearbook photo dead in apparent suicide
    Laser Cat story is very sad :( :( :(

for yr sadsi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy

Considering starting a "Deep Cat" thread for only philosophical voiceover-text pics and really big piles of catsi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2015

"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2015

•  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2015

6kidz:
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2015

•  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2015

This just proves what I've always suspected -- that the most incredible ride you could possibly have would be if you could saddle yourself to the back of a giant dog.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2015

Cat Man From Japan Walks Nine Cats In A Stroller"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2015 edited

•  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2015

Fuck bikes, I'm getting a draft dog.
     photo 12038341_10100392971259339_5938124930025502538_n_zpslbpkhezx.jpg::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeOct 7th 2015

dont mind if I do
    ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2015

YOU GUYS, SHOULD I ADOPT THIS CAT FAMILY?

IS SIX CATS TOO MANY? WE HAVE A LOT OF HOUSE."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    DQ how did they make those kittens even cuter than regular kittens?i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2015

ANDY ARE YOU SHITTING ME YESWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

YOU JUST CAN'T LOOK AT THOSE EYES AND SAY NO. IT'S TOO CUTE.

It's at the point where I'm all "BUT I'LL DO ALL THE LITTERBOXES AND ALL THE TAKING CARE OF THEMMM. SIX ISN'T THAT MANY, RIGHT?" and Nat's all "six is too many. I think 2 more max is reasonable" and I'm all "BUT LOOK AT ALL THE KITTIES."

I am totally building some catwalks in this place."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Nandy:ALL THE LITTERBOXES

ShudderWorstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

OKAY, THE BIG KITTY GOT ADOPTED which is great. I'm sad they got separated, but 5 seems more doable anyway, if they're still around when I get the dollars together for fees."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    huh. I figured the babbys would go first.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

That is a real cute kitty, though. LOOK AT THAT BIG FROOFY TAIL AND THAT FACE."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    yeah but look at that ginger babby bein all do you even lift broi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2015 edited

I love that one.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2015

GOOD NEWS: All those kitties got adopted.

BETTER NEWS: We stopped by the shelter and couldn't not bring home these ultra sweet fluff balls, who are close in age to Terry and I think they'll all get along great.
    "life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I CANNOT WAIT TO CAT PARTY WITH YOUWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    CAT PARTY!i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    WAIT BUT ALSO ARE THERE PICTURES OF THESE CATS BEING CARGOBIKED HOME?i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

Nope, we weren't planning to bring anyone home today, but then we were all "fuck it, let's get a taxi". There will probably be cargo bike cat portaging next Thursday for a vet appointment."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

That is a far more reasonable number of cats.

I too would like to cat party. I will medicate heavily beforehand.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2015