Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

So, as a cyclist, I sometimes think about trying to get a job as a parking enforcement officer.

State benefits, okay pay, and you could ride your bike around the city all day fining cars for being dicks.

Thoughts?Think you're escaping and run into yourself. Longest way round is the shortest way home.
    ^ Mmm, yeah.

As a state worker, myself... I'll uhm, put in a good "werd" for you. Pfbt!Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    •  
      CommentAuthorcdrebbel
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2008

Being incarcerated and stamping plates doesn't make you a state worker.Fuck yeah.
    •  
      CommentAuthorstilgar

rob, some parking attendants do ride bikes, but they are provided by the state, and it is this big mess, I wonder if they would allow you to bring your own ride, or if they would give you shit about getting hurt and it not being covered under the health care and stuff...

interesting idea however.this wont hurt a bit...
    "Werd iz bond."

Yeah, I saw some attendant on a clunky MTB putting tickets on cars and got thinking about how much fun it could be to spread cager-pain.

Or I'll dress up in a little uniform, put fake tickets on peoples' cars and be a "faker-maid." Hip!Think you're escaping and run into yourself. Longest way round is the shortest way home.
    ^Did I just read something about dressing up as a maid?[all your base are belong to us]
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby

robotbuilder:^Did I just read something about dressing up as a maid?

hot

the city of cambridge will buy bikes for parking attendants. they also have them fixed up. they are trying to promote it among meter maids.
    i wonder if they get out of tickets for running red lights easier? could come in handy for alleycats.
    ^^Actually, this might be a better idea.

^Will they pay for a HED?Think you're escaping and run into yourself. Longest way round is the shortest way home.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby

sure
    the ones that never knock.
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown

I won't open letter bombs for you.e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    Hey, mind your business about what I stamp for a living and look at what you stamp... Your feet! Baby!Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    •  
      CommentAuthorcdrebbel
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2008

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-- for ever.Fuck yeah.