Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

This is my first winter riding a fixed gear, and the snow was great tonight...I fell once but I love it...any others new to fixed winter riding and junk?what the fuck are you talking about. bikes, bitches & booze or get the fuck out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomar
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2008

This is my first winter biking in general. The snow looks nice from outside my window but I didn't go out today. I probably will tomorrow though :)
    OH MY GOD! there was hymen all over the snow.
    ok that was actually hilarious. i tip my hat to you gary.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2008

please, guys. tell me that you don't actually find the girl inhaling the wad of hotdogs sexy?

i mean, if her mouth is that stretched, you can only imagine the terrible condition of her other orifices.
    ratattack:please, guys. tell me that you don't actually find the girl inhaling the wad of hotdogs sexy?

only if they're vegan.

no, not even if they're vegan.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    • CommentAuthorLyzard
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2008

ratattack:please, guys. tell me that you don't actually find the girl inhaling the wad of hotdogs sexy?

i mean, if her mouth is that stretched, you can only imagine the terrible condition of her other orifices.

I also liked the tricky dick poster behind her.

hot dogs are still gross.
    i love hotdogs.

this is my first winter fixed-riding too! rocked a hardtail mtb all winter last year.

i'm glad i never put clips on my raleigh so i can ride in boots, but still pull off sweet snow skidzzzzzDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    SPIKES HOTDOG EATING CONTEST!

...either way, it looks like she has torpedo boobs
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown

Tube tops are a bizarre invention.
    There isn't a woman who looks good in one.e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    fake boobs look fine with tube tops.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    • CommentAuthorgc

sexy? no.
    impressed by the ability to insert what looks like the better part of a dozen hotdogs into one's mouth? yes.gone
    • CommentAuthor.

first time riding in the snow tonight... Yay
    •  
      CommentAuthorjacobs

Lyzard:

I also liked the tricky dick poster behind her.

hot dogs are still gross.

is that a servsafe certificate above that?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDan Roch

I've always thought it was fun. The race Friday night just confirmed that fact.

hot dogs = fucking gross though i don't like anythingEverybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaning they are unemployed - Prince Philip during the recession in 1981
    • CommentAuthorPLyTheMan
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2008

I went for a ride on friday night in the thick of that mess and it was crazy. Riding in 2 inches of snow on 1 1/4" wheels with brakes that barely work dry why the sketchiest ride of my life. Coming home that night was cool though, after the plows had been by and all the snow and ice was hard packed. I was the only one on the road just cruising listening to some Boards of Canada. Shit was straight up magical.

And hotdogs are delicious, just not 12 at a time...
    PLyTheMan:I went for a ride on friday night in the thick of that mess and it was crazy. Riding in 2 inches of snow on 1 1/4" wheels with brakes that barely work dry why the sketchiest ride of my life. Coming home that night was cool though, after the plows had been by and all the snow and ice was hard packed. I was the only one on the road just cruising listening to some Boards of Canada. Shit was straight up magical.

what album?!?! it better have been twoism!
    • CommentAuthorPLyTheMan
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2008

pluckypurcell:
    PLyTheMan:I went for a ride on friday night in the thick of that mess and it was crazy. Riding in 2 inches of snow on 1 1/4" wheels with brakes that barely work dry why the sketchiest ride of my life. Coming home that night was cool though, after the plows had been by and all the snow and ice was hard packed. I was the only one on the road just cruising listening to some Boards of Canada. Shit was straight up magical.

what album?!?! it better have been twoism!

Campfire Headphase, sorry. Its the only album of theirs I have, but I'll look into twoism =D
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomar
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2008

I locked up on some ice today accidentally and fell back and landed on my butt. All was okay, I learned from my mistake.