Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormindchalk
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2008

LING!

amfibs are the shit!
    i wear mine pretty much daily under whatever i've got on.
    except lately...its been "temperate" out...out of true.
    •  
      CommentAuthortoldey

Giro Pneumo helmet with a Walz earflap cap, excited!http://www.tonyluong.net
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie

gore-tex cycling pants! smartwool socks!
    i got drunk texted by morgie!YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    toldey:Giro Pneumo helmet

I have one of those helmets. LOVE IT.

Morgie:smartwool socks

Best socks made by either man or beast imho.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks

banana truffles:i got drunk texted by morgie!

Aww, his drunk dials are more fun!dongpincher 1000
    i thought i got drunk dialed two nights ago, but it was a phone call from his pocket :(YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    I got "The Kit" from FieldNotesBrand.com, which has already come in handy for my writing, and a couple of other living essentials. I also gave a grip of gifts to Planet Wifey and my nieces, which is always fun for me.Do You KNOW Clarence?
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2008

^dude! that "planet wifey" shit always cracks my ass up!
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

love the "planet wifey" thing as well.

also, i got a voicemail from someone who called me "homegirl" and yet i do not believe was morgan. but i can't figure out who it was. no one but morgan ever calls me that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie

lauren I do not belief that was me.. and ella, hmm i gotta go look at my txt log

and danny always gets the best of drunk dials..
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiiike
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2008

i got...

to dance with an old high school crush at a bar in my home town! FTW!

also, the stuff white people like blog's book -- so funnysports!
    • CommentAuthorhannaelise

^ the new tshirts on the stuff white people like are made by my friend!

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/12/16/stuff-white-people-like-t-shirts-and-search-for-non-profit-organization/
    •  
      CommentAuthor49teeth

$50 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO... MCDONALDS

muahahahaha!
    • CommentAuthorPugatch
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2008 edited

My girlfriend got me a Nintendo Wii
    My parents gave me gift cards to CVS, Stop N Shop, Dunkin Donuts, and scratch tickets
    My grandparents gave me cash money, groceries, flannel sheet set, and already gave me early back in November a Loki Jacket, Smart Wool top and bottom, Pearl Izumi AmFib Lobstah Gloves, Ski Goggles when I started working for New Amsterdam Project
    My sister gave me cotton long johns which are useless for biking since cotton sucks in the winter and I donated them to Good Will
    My friend gave me Zelda Twilight Princess for the Wii
    I won starbucks coffee and mug in a Yankee Swap which I regifted
    My relatives gave me lots of chocolate
    My cousin in Kansas sent me a learn how to juggle kit, which is fucking awesome and I plan learn how to juggle/track stand as my New Year's ResolutionThink of bicycles as rideable art that can just about save the world
    • CommentAuthorPugatch

estratton:Neverwhere graphic novel

I just finished reading Neverwhere the novel last week, started Anasi Boys last night (already read American Gods, all the Sandman graphic novels, Good Omens)Think of bicycles as rideable art that can just about save the world
    • CommentAuthorPugatch

lingyyy:Pearl Izumi AmFIB tights.

I bought a pair last winter and I love them. I wear them all the time and wear a wool (ibex or smart wool) layer under them when its in the single digits/below zeroThink of bicycles as rideable art that can just about save the world
    •  
      CommentAuthortone

I almost got a gift certificate to Kiva.com, but my mom messed it up somehow.We are the small axe.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby

Pugatch is 49x18:
    lingyyy:Pearl Izumi AmFIB tights.

I bought a pair last winter and I love them. I wear them all the time and wear a wool (ibex or smart wool) layer under them when its in the single digits/below zero

i'd do the opposite, wear wool, and when it's in the single digits, put amfibs on over it.

i love wool. i would coat my body in it if i could. i wish i were a sheep.
    Pugatch is 49x18:
    estratton:Neverwhere graphic novel

I just finished reading Neverwhere the novel last week, started Anasi Boys last night (already read American Gods, all the Sandman graphic novels, Good Omens)

I've read just about everything Gaiman has had a hand in. By far one of my favorite authors. Anansi boys was one of my top 3 prob.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorPugatch
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2008 edited

^^ Pete I wear wool when it's not raining out and the amfib on rainy days

I agree wool is the best fabric the original technical weaveThink of bicycles as rideable art that can just about save the world
    ^+1. I love my wool stuff, even when it rains.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2008

wool is a better insulator when wet then when it is dry. it is great in the rain, especially any of the new fabrics (smartwool, ibex, etc.) which use a blend of merino and synthetics, they tend to not shrink much at all. i found jeans and wool long underwear are fine down to about 10 degrees, with knee warmers of course.