Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorstingobango
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2012 edited

If I come I'll bring strawberries and heavy cream for whhhhipping.I thought that might be you! But there was no shimmy-shake so I couldn't be sure.
    bring some whhhheat thins too.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGilbert
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2012

in."You're dancing TOO SMALL; dominant males dance like THIS!" -(drunk) Nate, to me on the art of seduction and the role of dancing therein (while on a dancefloor)
    Will aim for an 11:00 start time.

who's going to Tiny haus the night before?Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    stingobango:I come I'll bring strawberries and heavy cream for whhhhipping.

Oh also I have a standing mixer.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2012

CraigwithScissors:Will aim for an 11:00 start time.

thank god you people start late. i'll bring some OJ and ChampagneI ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    REMINDER. COME ONE COME ALL.

1100 HOURS, MY HOUSE. UPPER COMM AVE. TEXT OR WHISPER FOR ADDRESS IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN THERE BEFORE.

SIX ONE SLEVIN NEIN SIX THREE NEIN SIX SIX NEIN

Also I have a landline phone, if you come on Sunday and I don't answer my cell phone, call:

SIX ONE SLEVIN SLEVIN EIGHT SLEVIN ONE FOUR OH FOURNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    LNID that everyone showed up at six AM and I was like "what the hell?" and then we got drunk. Oh also this is now a combination with the Scotch party presented by Buckley.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorGilbert
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2012

BRUNCH N BIK.....ER BOARDGAMES.

Tomorrow? I just got a bunch of farmer's market goodies, a giant shipment of espresso and coffee that I am roasting right now and will have fresh dill pickles and mango pickles.

If it is overcast we can ride after. If it is raining we can have coffee and play boardgames or card games.

Hit me on gmail to RSVP/ get directions.

I'm vegan so I will provide:

pancakes
    coffee
    espresso shots on demand

pickles
    mango pickles."You're dancing TOO SMALL; dominant males dance like THIS!" -(drunk) Nate, to me on the art of seduction and the role of dancing therein (while on a dancefloor)
    • CommentAuthorben

If 10-12 is sunny (the forecast right now) I'm riding, but will come out after. Or during, if it rains.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    I'm in.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

Me too. Fun."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."