Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

My brother is looking for a room in an apartment starting now in Lower Allston, or maybe somewhere else, but he wants ease of parking and will be commuting (ideally not by car) to Kendall Square. He just doesn't want to live in a poorly maintained/ dumpy place. He's quiet/clean/responsible/employed. Tell yo friends.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthormj39569
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2012

<blockquote><cite> cindierock:</cite>I need a room May 1st or 15th til whenever that is couples-friendly, cheap, and somewhere within 1-2 miles from either the West Medford or North Station commuter rail stops. West Medford is near Davis in Somerville, but I would also consider Porter, Harvard, and Central areas. You guys know where North Station is, so anywhere 1-2 miles from that, maybe 3 if it's good room.

I also need on street permit parking (or a cheap monthly spot) for when I get sick and tired of the train schedule, the train being 5 miles from where I work (that's going to be fun to figure out), and taking the train for 60 minutes each way, when in a car it would only be 30-25....

I am sorry : ( no allston or brighton.</blockquote>

i can understand your problem so i would just recommend you to go for <a href="http://www.expressrpm.com/">sioux falls property management companies</a> they will definitely give you the perfect solution.
    THE SPAM HAS BECOME SENTIENTi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorhowl
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2012

Looks like a room is opening up in my place for next month (july). great location between harvard and porter square, $650/mo + DSL and electric. Dedicated bike room. whisper for more details.Troglodytarum is latin for troll
    mj39569:
    cindierock:I need a room May 1st or 15th til whenever that is couples-friendly, cheap, and somewhere within 1-2 miles from either the West Medford or North Station commuter rail stops. West Medford is near Davis in Somerville, but I would also consider Porter, Harvard, and Central areas. You guys know where North Station is, so anywhere 1-2 miles from that, maybe 3 if it's good room.

I also need on street permit parking (or a cheap monthly spot) for when I get sick and tired of the train schedule, the train being 5 miles from where I work (that's going to be fun to figure out), and taking the train for 60 minutes each way, when in a car it would only be 30-25....

I am sorry : ( no allston or brighton.

i can understand your problem so i would just recommend you to go for sioux falls property management companies they will definitely give you the perfect solution.

too bad that post is like 3 years old and i no longer need to take a commuter rail train :-P
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2012

huh. i banned them but forgot to delete the post. that was a spambot, which is why it dredged up such an old post.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGilbert
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2012

I am currently looking for Sep. 1 or Oct. 1. HIT ME ON GMAIL (cgilbe1 at gmail dot com)

If you don't know me:

30 yo PhD student looking for a room or roommates with whom to go apartment hunting!

I come with an adorable cat named "kitty" who is a super-sweet and well-behaved indoor cat (13 yo.)

Ideally, I would like Cambridge or Somerville.

About me: Historian, cyclist, museum-o-phile, runner, animal lover, vegetarian. I teach undergrads, give lectures at the MFA, am an anti-sexism educator and do legal research for a start-up.

LGBTQI-friendly. Pay bills on time religiously.

I am fine with a relatively small bedroom (Full bed + desk though);
    I cook and bake a lot so a nicely equipped kitchen is a huge plus (bonus: there are almost always delicious baked goods and food to eat!)
    I also can fix bikes, pickle things and roast my own coffee and own an espresso machine so if you like coffee that is gonna be a huge bonus.

If you wanna know anything else drop me a line!

Pictures of the espresso machine and kitty are available via request

Chris"You're dancing TOO SMALL; dominant males dance like THIS!" -(drunk) Nate, to me on the art of seduction and the role of dancing therein (while on a dancefloor)
    • CommentAuthorben

Gilbert:I cook and bake a lot so a nicely equipped kitchen is a huge plus (bonus: there are almost always delicious baked goods and food to eat!)
    He's not kidding.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    ^^ I'll send it to my old roommate, she's looking to move from her small and overly expensive place on Summer.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2012 edited

i might need a room before 9/1. i should know more deets in a week or so. keep me in mind for roommate fills: david.ganzi@gmail.com.
    WHATYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    paul jameson:WHAT
    i love how PJ didnt even know lolsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

chris can i request pics of kitty? ;)
    i'll keep an ear out for any open rooms for you

dave can live in the horror johnMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    Chris if one of my roommates bails out I have first dibs on you as a roommate.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    hey guys, two rooms are opening up in Tiny Haus in JP for sept 1st. Rosemary and I are both moving out. The rent os 625 a month, w/utilities about 675. We have free laundry in the basement, a huge backyard with a small garden plot, bike friendly, big living spaces. My room is about 12x12 with a small walk in closet. the other room is smaller but has a larger closet. There will be 2 other girls living here after sept 1st, most of you know Brit and the other girl, Erica is nice but prefers quiet. Cat friendly, lots of parking. get at me here or email me at killersim00@gmail.com if you are interested!
    thanks!'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2012

myth is confirmed. nuggs is moving back to boston because he got a fancy job.

need a roomate for mid-august or sept. 1st?

i know about the above opening but am wondering about others. do you not know me? well, i liek bieks. i have some sweet couches. i used to live in biek haus. ~$400-$700? not too picky about location. ask me all relevant questions for roomie candidacy: david.ganzi@gmail.com.

i'll be bouncing back and forth from phl to bos, but i should in bos this weekend.

<3
    sweet i have a girlfriend for youi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    selloutDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorxbobeahenx
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2012

Probably looking for a roommate for October.
    Oak Square
    675 + utilities
    2br, 1 bath, kitchen, dining room, living room, office, porch, backyard, basement, free street parking, free laundry (in basement)

Checking interest now, let me know!Except our own thoughts, there is nothing absolutely in our power.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2012

@tiny:
    gurlfrands?

@babyfries:
    yes, yes i did. but i wanted a big boi jorb. for the life of me, i couldn't find one. lord #bbfries knows it's gonna be hard moving back.
    Well I guess this is growing up.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    surprisefries:Well I guess this is growing up.

This gets my nomination for best shitty music reference of the summer.
    josh_truant:
    surprisefries:Well I guess this is growing up.

This gets my nomination for best music.
    You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthortinhat
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2012

I'm subletting my room for the month of August. Rent is $515. I'm moving out before the new lease starts, so at the end of August there's the option to sign on for longer, but the landlord might be raising the rent. It's a great location, near Inman and Union squares, on a nice cul-de-sac facing a park and school.

You can email me at tinhatsradiohour at gmail.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjterb
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2012

Looking for a room for September 1. I'm not super picky about neighborhoods, though I'd prefer Lower Allston, Cambridge or Somerville if possible. I really just need something that won't break the bank and will allow me to bring my cat along. I'm a freelance reporter with a digital media day job who likes to play guitar, cook, bike and brew beer. I also have that aforementioned, awesome cat (he's 13, so he sleeps most of the time.) If that sounds like a good fit for your/your friend's apartment, whisper me on here or email jonathan.terbush at gmail.
    • CommentAuthorAijca
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2012

<p>and also magnificent because it gets <a href=http://www.wiredress.com/>cheap wedding dress</a> . You are able to discover t males dress shirts to fulfill certainly one of probably the most discriminating tastes and fashoins to check every individuality. And whilst we re talking about dimension, Rob Lauren Tshirts may be bought in measurements beginning from little to XXXlarge <a href=http://www.wiredress.com/>wedding dress</a> . , <a href=http://www.wiredress.com/>bridal gowns</a> consequently there s a shirt for all. When it comes to top quality and also exceptional style, Ron Lauren Tops haven t any equal. Your stitching is truly superb with regards to power accuracy and durability. A much better overview from the specific important pockets (also as links), cuffs, bank account sleeves <a href=http://www.wiredress.com/Wedding-Dresses-Lace-Wedding-Dresses.html>short dresses</a> . , stitches and also hemline establishes this specific . . Your supplies employed will also be from the very highest high quality with regards to location, level and durability, whether or not or not 100% organic cotton, <a href=http://www.wiredress.com/>a-line wedding dresses</a> . man produced or maybe blends. The colours are available in just </p>
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2012

I have a very responsible female friend looking for a decent place in Cambridge or Somerville, has one bike, late 20s... contact me if you have a lead, looking for sept.1
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2012

I'M STILL LOOKING. but i'm better than most, if not all, responsible female friends.
    • CommentAuthorcarmel
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2012

I'm looking for a room at the moment - schedule is fairly flexible but ideally I'd like to find something by November.

I'm looking for something in Somerville, preferably in the Union Square area if possible. Cheap is good - not looking to spend too much over $700 for rent. For those who don't know me: early 20s, female. I'm clean! I have bikes! Will pay rent/bills on time. I also bring back lots of candy and beer from Germany when I go back home to visit.

If you or anyone you know might need a roommate please contact me (email: cakozlov at gmail). Thanks!
    uuuuughhh I want German snacks! but I can't help with the room :(i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorxbobeahenx
    • CommentTimeSep 14th 2012

Need a roommate for November 1st.
    Oak Square
    675 + utilities
    2br, 1 bath, kitchen, dining room, living room, office, porch, backyard, basement, free street parking, free laundry (in basement)

Holler if you're interested!Except our own thoughts, there is nothing absolutely in our power.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2012

Well I may be back in the country , more specifically Boston come January. Anyone have any leads? It's early yes, but better to take care of all that now.
    Looking for Brighton / Allston (not lower if possible) / Camb / JP. I'm financially responsible, clean, obviously like bikes.
    House is preferable to apartment building. $550 is sort of my max, and can't do cats due to allergies.
    I like to cook, brew beer, play cribbage and guitar.
    • CommentAuthorLyzard
    • CommentTimeOct 5th 2012 edited

edit: found roommate.
    thanks for playin
    hey guys, got a friend looking for a new roommate in JP for Nov. 1st. Its joe and Maggie King, shah lives there too. It's a pretty big space, super bike friendly and i think they are okay with cats.
    "For the room, the rent is $442/month plus utilities which are usually around $75-$100 additionally a month. We're about 2 blocks from the Green Street T stop on the orange line and right across the street from the bakery, Canto 6."

contact maggie at at maggie.kerr@gmail.com
    or talk to Joe King or Shah. Or whisper me and ill relay the message. We're all friends here.

Word.

'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    killersim: i think they are okay with cats.
    they are indeed, the girl who's moving out had a catsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    that cat rules. I'll miss seeing her around.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    killersim:that cat rules. I'll miss seeing her around.
    Joe and Shah are smelly. Good thing Maggie is super awesome and super not smelly.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2012 edited

i've heard they also let guests bone in the bathroom whenever they want.
    All those people are awesome as is the apartment and I hope to live there someday.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    I didn't say Joe and Shah aren't awesome. Just that they are smelly. I mean, Joe only consumes meat, tequila and cigarettes.

I would totally live there if I didn't have a family in Somerville.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2012

Man, I was wondering where I was gonna buy my next wedding dress. These look great. THANKS GLENNENGASAMUAascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2012

hahahaha !!

onsalereplicawitches.com !!!!?!?Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2012

killersim:hey guys, got a friend looking for a new roommate in JP for Nov. 1st. Its joe and Maggie King, shah lives there too. It's a pretty big space, super bike friendly and i think they are okay with cats.
    "For the room, the rent is $442/month plus utilities which are usually around $75-$100 additionally a month. We're about 2 blocks from the Green Street T stop on the orange line and right across the street from the bakery, Canto 6."

contact maggie at at maggie.kerr@gmail.com
    or talk to Joe King or Shah. Or whisper me and ill relay the message. We're all friends here.

Word.

If somehow this is still available in December..I'm vedddddy interested
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2012

brrrrrump!

Still looking for Dec 15th/Jan 1st. I like cooking, brewing, biking, and musicing. Can't do cats due to allergies, $550 max.
    WHATCHU GOT??