Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Just got an email from realtor who works for the mgmt company that runs the building about an open room in the apartment above me. I can't really vouch for any of the folks who live there but just putting this out there:

Listing Here

It's $670/mo and probably doesn't come with all that clutter, but I can't be sure haha. I've lived in this building for a bunch of years and like the neighborhood.I thought that might be you! But there was no shimmy-shake so I couldn't be sure.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeAug 31st 2015

Anyone else think it's weird that a realtor is filling one room in a multi-room apartment?I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Rental realtors. Avoid them like the plague.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    I've seen it done before - sounds like a nightmare.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie

Around mission hill that's not uncommon. It turned into a total nightmare for my ex, absolute nightmare.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkentucky
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2015

A room just opened up in our two story house in Union Square for immediate move-in. We're three males in our mid to late twenties, all working professionals looking for a fourth. We have a nice big place and like to have people over from time to time, we do a lot of cooking and experimenting, video games, casual d&d, and general nerding out. 420 friendly, no pets (sorry, we wish we could have a dog).

https://imgur.com/a/t1l8f#0 <--- Pictures because I'm bad at embedding.

Pm me or

croninsw@gmail.com
    615 587 4262
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeSep 17th 2015

One of Nat's coworkers is going to the Gloucester race and is looking for a place to stay and park his car Friday and Saturday. Anyone know anyone who could help him out?"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    Room available in two bed winter hill apartment. 733/mo, plus utilities. The other room is occupied by former poster Brit and her boyfriend. Dangerously close to highland kitchen.

Available immediately, able to prorate this month.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2015

Are you leaving us Conor?I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    Hopefully!You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    :'(somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPiranha666
    • CommentTimeOct 7th 2015

Hey! I'm looking for a room in the Camberville/Allston/Medford areas. Mostly anywhere surrounding Boston. I'm looking to pay $600/mo tops (not including utilities), preferably less. I don't need much space in my room, but I've got bikes... 420, LGBQ+ & pet friendly. Let me know if anyone hears of anything opening up in the area. Thanks! -P

781-888-8106
    piranha@scul.org
    • CommentAuthorThreePete
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2015 edited

Edit: Found something.
    A friend of mine is looking for a place ASAP, thought I would put an inquiry in here. He is an early 20s male, friendly/responsible and financially stable. I think his budget was around 700-800. PM me if you know of anything and I'll put you in touch- much appreciated!
    Anyone looking for a room? I'm looking to share my condo in Chelsea, 600 a month + utilities. Half an hour bike ride to Downtown Boston/Harvard Square. Bike friendly, meat friendly, I have to little munchkins who visit every-once in a while.Take-off everything but your rainboots
    did you fill that room, ben?i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2015

We did. I'll hide the post.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorbon gripper
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2015 edited

•  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2015

I miss Boston pretty much constantly, but every time I see a room price I feel a little better (about my current situation in a shithole city, sorry for you guys, though)."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorJimmyJ
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2016

Got my place up for May 1 in Cambridge

CL Ad

Super huge room out the back that fits my five bikes (which are going) and a work bench. All locked and enclosed and easy to access. Great bike house.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2016 edited

Open room in Winter Hill with two other bike ppl.
    Plus you get to live near me!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2016

I've seen you TWICE in the car this week. Each time I see the track bike with the green stickered fork and I triple take thinking "Didn't I ride something like that for a while?!?" AND YES! Cause you let me borrow it hahahahah
    Ha, I missed this! Shameful fixed connection. We are multimodal since we moved - drive the kids to daycare, ride to work. Fortunately this will end after Labor Day, pre-K and new daycare are both within walking/cycling distance!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    on the low, i think i'm moving back to boston in november. looking for housing, maybe somerville, jp? wherever. hoping it to keep it under $750.

i currently live in nyc am looking to fill my room in bed stuy. 2 bedroom, with an old tiny haus resident. the back yard looks like it's the back yard to some hipster bar and has a grill. laundry in the basement. $940, utilities included. (it might actually go up a lil this year, but it's a great deal.)

word.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2016

If you're thinking of moving back before November and need a place to crash for a week or two, I can possibly help with that.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    thanks, rob! i was actually trying to head up a couple weeks early after naccc for gp gloucester, but it filled up. :(You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeAug 31st 2016

Did your roommate bail last minute? Landlord up your rent?
    Need a single room ASAP! $500-600. Not for me, but vouching. She's clean, responsible, veg, int'l student from South America been living in Boston longer than you. Minimal stuff, one bike.
    Please message ASAP with any leads. Thanks!!
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2016

Me & GF are breaking our lease and looking to fill our place in Porter Sq. If you or anyone is interested send them to me. When we moved in we said we'd never move again. Oops.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/nfb/5771135308.htmlI ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    Hey Guys, similar to above my GF and I are moving out and have a place to fill starting October 1 in Jamaica Plain, near MSPCA, Whole Foods, Brendan Behan's.

$1,700 a month, better as a two bed, but could be a three bed if needed. This place is definitely anything goes. The contact info on this listing is my girlfriend.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/fee/5772979056.htm
    bad link