Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorZomar
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2010 edited

I need a room by March 1st. Can move right away. NOT ANYMORE CAUSE I FOUND ONE.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomar
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2010 edited

bumpin'. still looking for a place. need a place by march 1st.

nm, found a place to live. woohoo! i'm excited too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorggreggg
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2010

got two rooms in the place i've posted about before.

it's right by twin donuts/the model/rescue blah blah about as allston as you can get. each room is $450 and there's no lease or any formal deposits necessary. you do have to pay two months to move in but that goes to us the roommates not the landlord and is just for safety's sake. you're only real responsibility is to find someone else to replace you when you leave.

i'll be living here til June 1 and it's a very relaxed no fuss no frills place. other than that it's a nice open and clean apartment the rooms are exactly what you'd expect. for me it's basically about $450 a month like i said before- tough to beat that price. gregralich@gmail.com if you're interested need for March 1st could maybe swing ya in a little early if the price is right.enjoy two cosmetics
    • CommentAuthorslowski
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2010

looking for a place to live in the union square somerville area. if anyone knows of anything that's sweet.If at first you don't succeed... you fail.
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown

What are the la/brighton prospects for 29 year old workaholic single dudes with too many bikes?e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    ^where were you when I was trying to fill the room in my apt!?i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown

I was living with my girlfriend.e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Been there before, brother. How desperate are you? (i.e. Do you need a place to crash?)We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2010

Not desperate yet, but trying to be forward thinking.
    I've got some emergency crash pads lined up.e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    •  
      CommentAuthorelinormous
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2010

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/sub/1606815319.html

E-mail me if you have any questions and/or want to take a look at the apartment. The apartment is available March 1st, and is available until June 1st (or if you're into staying longer than that, you can work it out with the landlord).
    Greg are rooms still open in the place in Allston? I don't think I can afford living in my place anymore so I would need to sublet.Girls on bikes really turn my crank
    •  
      CommentAuthor49teeth

^^shooting you an email
    •  
      CommentAuthorggreggg

those rooms are now available for ape 1st. to tell you the truth i barely live there but hey it's a place to hang your Bridgestone if yannowhati'msayinenjoy two cosmetics
    BU kid here, looking for an allston place, as close to BU as possible, and looking to pay under 650 a month, at the best.
    It'd also be nice to be able to move in around May or so.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGilbert
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2010

Hey guys,

didn't get the free-housing gig for next year. Will eventually (June or Sep) need a place. I don't care about location but it MUST be cat-friendly (and you should be too) and dog-friendly would be a big plus so I could adopt a pooch. Those of you that know me know the drill. I'm a scholar that enjoys scholarly pursuits. Bonuses of living with me include a constant influx of delicious baked goods into your stomach. Drawbacks include your girlfriends wanting me and/or your boyfriends wanting to be me.

Get me on gmail

cgilbe1( at gmail"You're dancing TOO SMALL; dominant males dance like THIS!" -(drunk) Nate, to me on the art of seduction and the role of dancing therein (while on a dancefloor)
    •  
      CommentAuthornadz
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2010

i need a room in an apt that isnt full of 21 year old alcoholics who listen to barenaked ladies at 3 am all the time! Im hoping for cambridge or somerville. anyone know of anything? please god.and so on and so forth
    • CommentAuthorunit

^ I think your asking for too much
    anyone in allston, cambridge, mission hill looking for a roommate+cat for may 1st-sept1st?'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    w/benefits or w/o?
    •  
      CommentAuthornadz

^^ alex, one of my roomates is moving out. room is 550 in lower allston. but then youd be living with the weirdos too. ha.and so on and so forth
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Fuck off, Meph.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Can't even let them fight their own battles; shows how much respect for women you have.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Haha, your faux outrage at being called a troll gets more and more amusing. Believe me, I'd put Alex up one on one against almost any guy I've ever met if it came down to a shit kicking contest. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't still jump in.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Why you gotta diss women, now you're callin' her a man? Yeah, I admit she kinda looks like one but damn, you're just begging to sleep on the couch in that house.

Also, loluraged. Relax your vagina, bitch.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Oh you. [Tousels Meph's hair.]We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorHowardR

Looking for a 1 bedroom sublet starting mid-april in the allston/brighton area for a friend moving in from CA to help startup a new Giant Bicycle store in Kenmore Square. Anyone out there have something?
    meph, if i look like a man, then i call it quits.
    Thanks joey for defending, but as you said yourself, im quite alright on my own :-)'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    He didn't say that you could fight your own battles, I said that, and it was he that said you look like a man. Geez, learn to read. Apparently, I'm a troll and you're offended because you just can't get it right. He's one lucky guy if he can say such disgusting things about his woman and still get some. Good for him that you're so loose but, y'know, ew...

Man, these are the people that are destined to run our country in the future; the youth of our nation? Foreign relations - we're fucked, all because you have some kind of dyslexia and can't get beyond who is saying what. I think your stretched, hipster ear holes have probably tugged too hard on some cranial nerve that controls whether or not you can read. You should have that checked. CALL THE SYLVAN LEARNING CENTER!
    • CommentAuthorChromeLugs
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2010

You look like a man, I look like a girl. Wanna talk about it?I prefer 49x16
    •  
      CommentAuthorcrumbles
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2010

Hey guys,

I think I'm moving to Brooklyn this summer. I need someone to take my room in the Lodge starting June 2010.

This place RULES. Wood paneling, amazing roommates, netflix, etc etc.

The rent is 500 buxxx and if you don't have any stuff I could sell you my furniture for a cheapo price. I have a sneaking suspicion I just will get new shit in crooklyn anyways.

Holla atta girl!
    •  
      CommentAuthorcrumbles

killersim:anyone in allston, cambridge, mission hill looking for a roommate+cat for may 1st-sept1st?

You should move into my house. Just sayin'.
    ^^ :[somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthorhannaelise

^no sad faces. everyone can come visit us this summer in BK,NY.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcrumbles
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2010

Awh Sean! I <333 you. Seriously though. Come play with Hanna and I ANYTIME.

And Alex, you could definitely take my room starting in May. Or if we split that month. Or something.
    dont hold me to it because if this whole thing goes through with graduate school, im going to be moving with ya'll this summer to NY. We'll see i guess. I wont know anything till april.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcrumbles

Oh man. Bfixed babe relocation to New York! Kinda psyched.
    crumbles:Oh man. Bfixed babe relocation to New York! Kinda psyched.

being humble must not be your strongsuit

kilgore_trout:

I mean...have ya seen us? We are god damn beautiful. DUH, Gary.
    hannaelise:
    kilgore_trout:

I mean...have ya seen us? We are god damn beautiful. DUH, Gary.

whoa 'we'. there's now a coalition of people without humility??

exactly.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcrumbles
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2010

kilgore_trout:

Used as a term for female, not an indicator of aesthetic pretty.

Though I have gotta say, hanna and alex ARE non negotiable babes.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2010

Crumbles, don't sell yourself short. You're pretty non-negotiable too.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorFixedJockey
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2010 edited

I have two rooms available right now on Easton st. in Lower Allston. $700 for the larger one, $600 for the small one.

The "No"s: No pets, no musicians, no one under the age of 24, no smoking indoors, no couples sharing a room, no bills included.

The "yes"s: Off street parking, washer dryer, dishwasher, new (beautiful) kitchen, bike parking in the basement (with a small shop set up), deck overlooking the city (top floor of a triple decker), girls or guys, after work drinks and herbal elixirs.

Bills run about $50-$75 a month depending on time of year. If you're looking for a nice, clean, modern place to live that is bike friendly. This is it. Hit me up! Cheersaka BikeNinja - Always wear protection.
    •  
      CommentAuthortinyhonkshus
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2010 edited

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks "no musicians" is totes legit. When my ex roommate skipped out on the lease, she tried to fill her room with a drummer.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    Yeah, I lived with a drummer. Love the kid, one of my best friends, but NEVER AGAIN!aka BikeNinja - Always wear protection.
    If anyone is thinking of making the move to Brooklyn, I have a friend in Park Slope:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/roo/1645216278.html

If anyone is interested, just contact her.
    ^Also, if anyone just wants to mess with her, I highly endorse trickery as well as shenanigans.
    •  
      CommentAuthornadz
    • CommentTimeMar 17th 2010

does anyone need a roomate? im nice! (and not a slob or loud at all) SAY YESand so on and so forth
    •  
      CommentAuthorcrumbles
    • CommentTimeMar 17th 2010

Thanks Reid!

And Nadz, my room is still available for September if you're interested.
    ^ No problem! Are you thinking about the room?