Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormauspad
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2010 edited

...you lost me. what do glasses/shoes/bikes have to do with anything?

anyway just come check it out sometime then.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2010

will do. sometime this weekend sounds good for me.EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2010 edited

hey peeps. i think i posted this before, but there's another opening in my apt. june 1 - aug 31. central square. room for bikes. big kitchen. you get a big room. living room. central air. $567/month.

come look at it wed-fri or next weekend, even though the ad says this weekend.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/roo/1741096023.html
    e-mail: optimus.crack[[at]]gmail.com
    • CommentAuthorsara
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2010

4 rooms opening up September first @29 holman (Lower Allston). 2 for $450 and 2 for $533. must love animals. pm if anyone is interested.
    My roommate has just announced via note in the kitchen that he's moving at the end of may. 1 room in Brighton Center, $550/month, sublet June 1st to August 31st, LIKELY option to renew. Projection TV upstairs, free laundry, great location, basement for bikes. Only requirement is not be a douche who skips out on the lease. We don't need a THIRD one.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorcrumbles
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2010

One room opening up at the Lodge.

In case you don't know....my house fucking rules.

630 for a room that can legitimately fit two people, comfortably, with room for a couch.

No joke.

Do it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

DUDE, MY APT HAS EFFING CENTRAL AIR AND ONLY COSTS $567 IN CAMBRIDGE. YOU WON'T HAVE TO SWEAT AGAIN, EVER. get at me.
    going to umass in fall as a grad student, anyone know of anything?YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    • CommentAuthorjerome

^Amherst or Lowell? My parents have an apartment open by North Campus in Lowell!i didnt like my old username anymore so here's a new one.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcrumbles

She's going to Amherst, and Ella bella you're not allowed to move away from the general Boston vicinity. Just sayin'.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2010

Gilbert and I are looking for a place come September. Cambridge/Somerville area. He has a cat. Ideally ? $1200 month. Any leads?I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorunit
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2010

Hey, Im looking for people to either move in with or find a place together in the allston/camb/bri/jp area come september. I know a few people on here that will vouch for my sanity and non sketchyness. I also come with a cat who is wicked chill. looking for something in the 400-550 range. Get at me plzzz
    looking for a place in cambridge or somerville, davis/porter/central for sept 1. my life fits in one room, plus two bikes. fun dude, i don't cook but if you do I'll buy groceries.
    i think i will be coming back to visit somewhat frequently bumbleycrumbleyYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorGilbert
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2010

2 units in my sweet sweet place in somerville. Inman sq. hardwood floors, washer, dryer, dishwasher, garbage disposal giant front and rear porches as well as big backyard for summer bbqs! fancy kitchen and bathroom...and so forth 700 bucks plus deposit (willing to be flexible). looking june 15/july 1 through aug 31st.

about me:
    bikes bikes bikes, grad student, cooks and bakes constantly. This will work to your advantage, trust me.

Hit me on gmail if you want any other details!
    cgilbe1@gmail"You're dancing TOO SMALL; dominant males dance like THIS!" -(drunk) Nate, to me on the art of seduction and the role of dancing therein (while on a dancefloor)
    • CommentAuthorLyzard
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2010 edited

•  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2010

I have a room for rent for the last 2 weeks of June (15th onwards) until July 15th. You can rent just til July if you like as well.
    We live in Allston a block from the Warren St stop, three other roommates and we're all good friends. Sorry can't do pets, but the room is pretty big and has a closet and would come with a bed/comp desk
    I know it's a very short rental but we've got a gap in people moving in/out.
    $250 for 2 weeks
    $500 for 4 weeks
    get at me asap if you're interested and you can come over and check it out
    •  
      CommentAuthorelraton
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2010

Room available 8/1 in JP. Green Street. $462 a month. Whisper for details.Lone Wolf Running Club
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomar
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2010 edited

balh blah
    • CommentAuthorbrittle
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2010

tiny house might need a new resident. july 1- aug 31 only. just trying to see if anyone is interested.. its in JP, rent would be 550 including utilities. free laundry! cats! so many bikes!disco visp
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2010

if you're a zomar, read cho whisper.
    • CommentAuthordoug?
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2010

Hey, I'm another fella with a sublet until september 1st! I'm moving out before my lease is up, and don't want to pay rent at two places. Mission Hill/Roxbury crossing, $533/month for a room in an adorable apartment with the most amazing people you could ever live with, and an entire bike storage room.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2010 edited

i'm looking for a $500-$700 apt to live in come september. i'll sign a lease, but i might be moving out in january. everything's up in the air, but it's a possibility. i'll find you a sublet if your landlord is cool with that.

i'm obvs into bikes and being easy as eff to live with. i even clean stuff. probably can't live with cats due to allergies, though. it'd be sweet to be around bike people more. word. whisper meh.
    I need a roommate next year. Just one though.
    I decided to move back and finish school because I really can't afford San Francisco on my own.

I am incredibly clean. I did everyone's dishes last year because no one did them fast enough.
    Main activities include riding little and big bikes, reading, filming, cooking stuff off of Foodgawker, fiddling with CS4/CS5, and camping. I like to take pictures too.
    Right now I'm an economics major at Northeastern and am sort of dissatisfied with my choice. Maybe graphic design? I don't know.

I know I created a terrible internet persona but I'm a decently normal person. There are a few on here that have hung out with me in real life that might vouch for me.

ZOMAR! I'm interested in the place.
    Email me more info/pictures if you'd like: tolley123@gmail.comI am Humbert outside the internet, actually.
    ^vouch.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2010

i'm tryin' t' find housing. asap = better. not required. I just wanna procure something awesome. still.

anyone else lookin for roommates... laundry and <600/m is all i require.EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    my buddy is lookin to fill his room in mission hill for the month-o-july. $642 utilities included, you can stay into mid august if ya want. there is one dog that is bigger than 2 people, and one that's about the size of a normal elbow.Much like the earth's mantle, that sort of thing is beneath us.
    • CommentAuthormauspad
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2010

fuck you zev take my place for august
    VectoredZev:i'm tryin' t' find housing. asap = better. not required. I just wanna procure something awesome. still.

anyone else lookin for roommates... laundry and <600/m is all i require.

•  
      CommentAuthorZomar
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2010 edited

yeahh sorry I didn't respond sooner. I was waiting to hear back from someone about whether or not she wanted to move into my place. Turns out she didn't.

I still gotta figure out whether or not I want to stay here and find a roommate or move into a friends place... my place is still available. holler if you are interested.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoz
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2010

There is an open room in my apartment from now until the end of August. Back of mission hill, $625 a month. Utilities not included. Laundry is free.

If interested let me knowroz-berry-lime
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2010

aww. i'm not a trap. and i'm sorry xue, how have you not sold that awesome room yet. I'm only worried bout the cat-ness of it. Due to my allergy.EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    Just a heads up since I'm starting my hardcore CL roommate/apt search today: I'm looking for somewhere to live starting Sept. 1. My roommates are leaving Boston and I'm sticking around to go to school. A few details (I can whisper more to interested parties): I'm a grad student in BU and usually work 60-70 hours/wk, so while I do love ruckus, most weeknights I need my sleep to stay alive. I am willing to live pretty much anywhere with a reasonable (<15 mi RT) commute that's not Brighton. I'm a vegetarian but I live with non-vegs now and don't mind it at all. I am pretty easy-going in general. If you've got a room to fill or need a roommate to lease a new place let me know. I've only met a handful of BFers but at least we know we've got the bike-interest in common.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNate

someone live with me and dora! we just got bailed on by our third party and are looking for one or two people to get an apt with. allston area, neither of us make great money so were tryin 400-550 a person
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2010 edited

yo! any pets? If not, i'm down.EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    I need a roommate still. Something close to NEU would be great, but really I just need something below $700.
    Looking to start a lease September 1st.
    I'm decently low key. If you want to be friends with your roommate that's cool, if not that's cool as well.

I'd like to keep it to one or two people max. I clean a lot and I hate cleaning up after messy people who refuse to clean up after themselves.
    Not looking to live in something like the Slaughter House or Hipsterz Haven House.I am Humbert outside the internet, actually.
    ^^^when do y'all need a roommate? Like now?You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

i'm looking for a room come sept too...
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2010

can we just buy/rent a house? we seem to have at least 5-6 people looking for rooms between 500-700. thats a huge gap. but if we talk to a realtor. someone will find something perfect.EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

^i'm down. i like nice apts, but i don't like spending all my money on rent. whisper me if you wanna join forces. i'll probably be looking at mad apts this weekend.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

i'd be willing to pay a little more for a bit of a bigger room
    also, zev i know this is a deal breaker for you but......i'd reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally like to have a kitty. like...really a lot
    also, just so everything is out in the open, i do have 2 other options right now and am having a discussion which will confirm/rule one of them out tonight. so i'll know more tomorrow
    but paul this would be for september but i'd like to get it squared away asap but a big bike house would be very nice :)

umm does everyone want to meet up sometime this week to browse craigslist/discuss everything/meet (nuggetross i haven't met you yet)/see if this is do-able. we can do it at our house in lower allstonMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2010 edited

seriously.. there are some amazing 5 bedroom places. for under 530 a month pp. (I cant have cats or dogs, i'm allergic. I love pets, i really do, but I dont think it'll work for me.) If i can keep the kitty out of my room is a possibility. but I dunno if i wanna risk it. Having to retreat to my room when I start sniffling is not something I look forward to.

I'm looking in allston, nuggetross seems interested.

anyone else? need 3 more....

ideas:
    http://previewbostonrealty.com/address.php?property_ID=23085&uid=47 - 5bd, 2 offices, dining room....

http://previewbostonrealty.com/address.php?property_ID=68207&uid=47 - 5bd, porch, balc, (2fl?).

plus many more just waiting for bike kids to take over.

i found a suspiciously opportunistic 8bedroom.
    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/nfb/1816994113.html

it lists it as 1595... that has to be weekly. I requested more info meanwhile. there it is.
    EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

^haha yeah...8 person + $200/month = bike frat house.
    I'm down to meet about this, mostly just to meet y'all (minus Dora, we've met), and I'm also down for cats. Late Thursday (like after 10) and Friday night could be okay for me.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2010 edited

nate and i would possibly be down, given the right people/circumstances. so that makes 5 of us (!)

thursday is bike fixing night at the bike collective so i can't do thursday

how about friday early for like an hour (7-8pm or something?) at my house in lower allston (bring your favorite flavor of four loko)
    how's that sound to everyone?Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF

I'd need one office to be an office. I'd use it for design and shyt. and I'd strongly insist sharing it as the official homeworking room. etc...

I'm gonna call the renter and see if they're available. just to place interest in the apt.

I'd like this to happen.

I'm also available most any night after tonight. If people wanna meet before meeting. I know n'ross isnt avail til thursday. so friday prob works best.EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

word.

a homework/quiet time room would definitely be nice :)

i could get away for a half hour or something from whatever i'm doing (most likely) to come see the house(s) with you if you get an appt with the realtor. lemme know.

also, i refuse to use a computer after 5pm so the best way to lemme know t'zup is to text me five1six 6five8 four2two4Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    • CommentAuthorben

dora:also, i refuse to use a computer after 5pm

Willpower.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    can't figure out where yall have landed with needing another human, do you? because i need a place come sept. and i'm down with all of this if you are down with all of me.Much like the earth's mantle, that sort of thing is beneath us.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

ben:
    dora:also, i refuse to use a computer after 5pm

Willpower.

haha ;) more like disgust. i'm on a computer ALL DAMN DAY at work and have no desire to use one when i'm not at work. kinda is a bummerMust be awful, being so fluffy.