Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorMJ
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2012

Looking for something part time to add onto my other 2 jobs.

Something working with bikes would be wonderful, either in a shop as a mechanic or sales. Formal experience in either is limited but I'm extremely mechanically inclined, and do most of my own maintenance anyway.

My summers mostly full up during the mornings and some days, so it would only need to be some days/nights and some weekends.
    hey guys- PUMA is looking for new talent on pretty much all fronts. If you have any interest in working for a super rad sneaker company in design, IT, HR, development, ect. please email me your resume and desired position to alex(dot)carlson(at)mac(dot)com or whisper me here if you have any questions.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    Do they need any help with cell culture? 'Cuz I'd be all over that. I could like, make killing curves to see what drugs kill shoe cancer most efficiently, shit like that.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    ^i lol'di mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    killersim:hey guys- PUMA is looking for new talent on pretty much all fronts. If you have any interest in working for a super rad sneaker company in design, IT, HR, development, ect. please email me your resume and desired position to alex(dot)carlson(at)mac(dot)com or whisper me here if you have any questions.

Sadly I'm not looking, but curious if they're looking for folks in marketing/advertising/communications. My dream job involves those.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Anyone BU student who wants to work as a Research Assistant over in the Med School? Lemme know. YOU HAVE TO BE AN ACTIVE BU STUDENT. Also don't be squeamish around blood samples.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorpete
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2012

My work is hiring for a delivery position -- 2 days a week (usually Tues/Friday), with opportunity to expand to other days as we get into the busier season. craigslist posting here -- if there's anyone here interested, just send a resume along to me. pete -at- dwelltimecambridge -dot- com
    Hey pete, I know your boss!Take-off everything but your rainboots
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2012 edited

• CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2012

If anyone's looking for farm work i know a farm that's hiring. Now until-october.
    weston
    7 am start time
    you'd probably need yr own car.gone
    • CommentAuthorthejit
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2012

anyone looking for PT bike shop work? whisper me for details
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion

anyone here looking for a lawyer with not a ton of useful experience? nope, nowhere else either. le sigh.
    I am looking for a lawyer, an un-experienced lawyer. but only if you are a redheadTake-off everything but your rainboots
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion

I did leave the hairdressers with red hair a few weeks ago...
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2012 edited

Edit: All hired up"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2012

If you need work, FEMA needs clean up crews for South Jersey. It's $1000 for 7 days, hotel and food included. Call 904-797-5998.I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    I was pretty unsuccessful at finding more info on that, is it on the FEMA website somewhere I missed?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeNov 8th 2012

http://www.snopes.com/fraud/employment/femasandy.asp
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2012

anyone got a lead on anywhere hiring for part-time seasonal help?
    i've got weekend availability the until mid-dec then full availability after that.
    warehouse/shipping/whatevergone
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

Try the Newbury Comics Warehouse in Brighton. They work Saturdays from Thanksgiving till the New year
    My super secret contact at Newbury says that they want to "get people in ASAP" and to go there today or tomorrow.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

i'm always hiring seasonal help. all of my bikes are broken.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

tinyhonkshus:My super secret contact at Newbury says that they want to "get people in ASAP" and to go there today or tomorrow.

*grins*"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    So this has already been sent to me by two different friends:
    Hipsters Wanted

November 19, 2012

Boston Casting is seeking extras, 18-30, to portray "hipsters" in an upcoming TV show.

The shoot will likely be on Wednesday, November 28th, ALL DAY, in the Boston area.

If you are interested in being considered, please send us an email with a couple pictures of your best "hipster" looks, as well as your FULL NAME and PHONE NUMBER.

Please write "hipster" in the subject line of your email.

Submissions can be sent to:

bostoncastingsubmit@gmail.com

THANKS

May not be the appropriate thread since it probably doesn't pay anything, but y'know whatevs.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2012

^only one person sent me that :(
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2012

y'all should let me know if you're looking for a job in analytical, advertising, finance, or computer engineering. all the same company, the one i work at. i'll forward you a link if you whisper me.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2012

from adam's facebook: message him if you're interested!

Yo bike people, Right Coast Courier has a Back Bay or JP PM (your choice) shift available this weekend if anyone wants to make some extra scratch.
    Were expanding rapidly, so this could mean a foot in the door for some regular work/potential full time. Msg me for further details if your interested.
    Courier experience preferred, if not than cycling proficiency and a general understanding of our delivery zones will suffice.Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

*adam brewster, for folks who don't know him and need to DO WORKMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    Adam Brewster is a rad dude and that is a solid job from what I understand.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

^yes to bothMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

"Hey cross racers, are you a .NET web programmer, near Northampton, MA (or willing to move there!), looking to switch from a job that sucks to a JOB THAT ROCKS??

Our parent company BikeReg is hiring a developer. Don't worry, we won't make you deal with the coding disaster that is crossresults (much), you can spend your whole day helping BikeReg.com take over the world via enterprisey .NET programming!"

From the homepage of crossresults.com
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

I'm looking for seasonal work while I'm off from school. Dec 14ish to January 10ish. Anyone have leads?"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2012

BUMP.

Lots of coffee shop experiences, lots of restaurant experience, some catering experience. None of you have ins??"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    i know trident bookstore is hiring servers right now. or at least that's what their sign says.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2012

One of the managers at Trident once stumbled into my old apartment blacked out and threw up all over my bathroom. Should I document that in my cover letter?"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    absolutelyDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    surprisefries:absolutely
    talk about a shoe-in referencesomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2012

I worked at Trident for a year or so but in the book store. Cool place to be.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgregwhits
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2012

6kidz:One of the managers at Trident once stumbled into my old apartment blacked out and threw up all over my bathroom. Should I document that in my cover letter?

was it the chef eric? he used to bang the shit out of some girl who lived in a building i lived in a few years ago. with the windows wide open into the middle, which is how i know.

oh sorry, jobs. go work there.
    The term "bang the shit out of" always makes me think of embarrassing buttsex accidents.

You knew because you could smell it through the open windows, right?
    •  
      CommentAuthorgregwhits
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2012

the noise. oh, the noise.
    HEY we need mechanics here at Bourbon Dadventours. Come work with me.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2013 edited

need some $$? likely to be paid ~$15/hr (don't quote me on that). looking to hire asap:

Brand Mapping Internship Description

We're looking for an intern to help us map key contacts at target brands. Your goal will be to find the name and contact information for the most influential marketers at some of the largest brands in the world. You'll use sources like LinkedIn, Google, Twitter, and industry publications and lists. You'll also work fast and efficiently, because we need the final list in early February. The final product will be a list of the top marketing executives at our target brands and their contact information.

You:
    Detail oriented
    Web savvy
    Self-motivated and directed
    Must be able to hit deadlines
    Us:

Visible Measures is a leading Boston startup focused on helping brands spread their story in video.

Pay:

TBD

Additional Info:
    You can work at home or come into the office. However you work best. We'll have status updates regularly.
    We estimate that the project will take about a month to complete.
    Free lunch on Tuesdays.

E-mail me your application.
    at first i thought that was gonna be about cartography, which was excitingthis life may not be for you - ridecrazy
    Ganzi, the position you're looking to hire for are the people I wish I could punch through the telephone.

At least I think soNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2013

^but they won't be calling anyone...?
    Nuggetross:^but they won't be calling anyone...?

Neever moond.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

dave is hiring a professional internet stalker! hahahaMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler

Any leads on PT work weekday afternoons, say 3-10ish?
    hey guys, 2 new positions opened up here at PUMA, please whisper me if either position looks interesting and ill be happy to pass along your info.
    Both these positions are in WESTFORD, MA
    if you see any other positions listed on the PUMA website, let me know and i can send along any additional info or get a resume from you.
    Thanks!

NETWORK ENGINEER:
    This position is responsible for the day-to-day support and network administration of PUMA’s global Juniper network security infrastructure. The ideal candidate is a proven network administrator with a thorough knowledge of networking fundamentals and possesses strong Juniper or Cisco LAN/WAN/VOIP skills. The successful candidate will possess excellent written and communication skills and be able to collaborate effectively with the IT team on day to day support issues and projects. One must also have the ability to pursue answers on their-own and work well in a fast paced, friendly environment.
    http://about.puma.com/network-administrator/

APPLICATION SUPPORT
    As second level support, the Application Support Analyst will resolve production problems in a prompt and efficient manner and provide clear and detailed solutions to user, documenting issues and resolution. This individual will work closely with end-users and software vendors to recreate unresolved problems.
    http://about.puma.com/application-support-analyst/'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.