Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthordub
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2010

Dude, pedicabs, man. Good way to make cash.I have a two part question: 1. Why is he doing that? And 2. Should we light him on fire.
    Shah would be good at pedicabs. He'd just nod at people and beckon them and they would want to ride in his cab.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    i'm looking into it tomorrow. and i plan on farting on people who are rude.joeyfresh, MPH: Clearly you've never met Shah. Motherfucker could eat 2700lbs on the spot and then carry the other half.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGilbert
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2010

cdoolz:Quad Bikes is looking for another mechanic or two. Whisper me or email cait@quadbikes.org if you're interested in working a few days a week. Shop hours are 1:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m, open Tues - Sat.

i love how i see this now."You're dancing TOO SMALL; dominant males dance like THIS!" -(drunk) Nate, to me on the art of seduction and the role of dancing therein (while on a dancefloor)
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2010

i need a computer networking internship for the fall semester. full time. please.MUFFDVR
    find me job folks.joeyfresh, MPH: Clearly you've never met Shah. Motherfucker could eat 2700lbs on the spot and then carry the other half.
    •  
      CommentAuthortone
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2010

More of a "have work" than "need work." If my GC fails me, I'm going to need two rooms painted early next week. Anyone have any interior painting experience and is looking for a quick job next week? I actually have five rooms in total that need painting, but need two painted pronto before the floors get done.We are the small axe.
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2010 edited

i'm no contractor but i have experience painting indoors. when i was younger i helped my parents repaint the entire house when we moved in and when i was home over the summer a few years ago my mom (who is very picky about edging and things being painted neatly) paid me to repaint a few rooms on my own. i've also painted most of my apartment that i live in now. i'm very meticulous and have all the basic equipment (rollers, edging brushes, drop cloths, step ladder) so short of you having a cathedral ceiling i would have everything necessary for the job. i work 9-5 monday through friday and would be willing to do it after work, i don't know if you'd require them to be painted during specific hours though.
    i have about two years professional painting experience, team up lauren? i work quick and could get it all done in no time.joeyfresh, MPH: Clearly you've never met Shah. Motherfucker could eat 2700lbs on the spot and then carry the other half.
    •  
      CommentAuthortone
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2010

^ Can I pay you by the hour then? But seriously, here's the timeline/logistics. The folks upstairs are moving out on this Friday. The flooring is supposed to go in next Thursday. So basically anytime between this Friday night and the following Thursday would work.

Working in the evenings is not an issue, except that the kids go to bed early-ish on the first floor. So blasting tunes is not a good idea, but reasonable noise levels are reasonable.

I'm comfortable with one or a team of two. I live in Medford, near Wellington, it takes me less than 1/2 hour to get to Southie, under 6 miles. I'll whisper you my email to set it up.We are the small axe.
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2010 edited

My company is hiring a Project Manager and a Developer.
    PM Link
    Dev Linkascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    I need work. Lots of work.Young, dumb, and full of cum.
    www.rentboy.comYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    ^lift luggage!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2010

From Craigslist -

MyBike is looking for Boston area college students interested in gaining work experience with a local small business. MyBike is a monthly bike rental company featuring advertising space on the rear racks.

MyBike Intern Duties Include:

• Creating college specific marketing campaign and instituting it on campuses throughout the area
    • Reporting to MyBike's Business Manager on activities, events, and inquiries
    • Making contacts with school officials in order to gain access to events
    • Working at informational tables at bike related events

Benefits Include:

• Free bike rental for duration of internship
    • Flexible hours – work around your class schedule
    • Gain experience in small business marketing
    • Gain experience in working and thinking independently

This is an unpaid internship, however a bonus is available depending upon results at end of internship

For more information contact Steve Mahoney at 888-738-1731 option #3 or emailI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2010 edited

yea hes outta northeastern, i think he has a kid with him on co-op. i sat in on a meeting with him and his ..street team i guess.. and they were trying to figure out a lot of marketing/getting their name out. it's very a young business with a lot of barriers to break still, so, if you have a knack for public relations or advertising, and don't mind the unpaid bit, i'm sure they'd love you; wasn't for me though..somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    surprisefries:^lift luggage!

If there's one job I want it is to lift heavy objects in front of women.Young, dumb, and full of cum.
    evan, i LOVE DAN SAVAGEYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    chris, maybe try being a door person for a hotel or something?YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    i would hump the shit out of Dan Savage, and i don't even like boys like that.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

It would be a "thank you" hump. I feel alright about that.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorstilgar

this wont hurt a bit...
    via the b_good twitter:

need to hire somebody asap to drive harvey (our flame-covered ice cream truck) for next couple of months. if interested, email jon@bgood.comDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthortone
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2010

This guy I vaguely know is looking for an intern. He reuses wood and makes art out of it. Fort Point - http://www.jeffsmith.org/
    He also operates a chainsaw in a t and shorts so YMMV.We are the small axe.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2010

On the off chance that someone on here lives out that way, and knows mountain bikes, and needs a job, the EMS in Newton is looking for a mountain bike person.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    FWIW, Needham Street in Newton is a pretty quick ride from Allston-Brightoni mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorStinky Cheez
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2010 edited

Not that it would or should deter someone in need of a job, but the EMS is at the "far" end of Needham St by the bridge into Needham. Once you're out Newton Center way it's not that far, but Needham St kinda sucks.

PS: also, said person could visit NE Mobile Bookfair whenever they want... that's a plus.
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2010

That's more than just a plus.e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoz
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2010

My Brother is moving to Boston on Wednesday and needs a job. Any out there?roz-berry-lime
    What does he know how to do?i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

^^if there's one thing that's been lacking at biek haus, it's sex slaves. tell him to shoot me a resume.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoz

Has worked in a bike shop before, did repairs
    good with robotics, mechanical stuff
    very athletic, tall (6ft 1in) dark and handsome (incase nuggetross is interested in that stuff)

nice kid, likes being around people, learns fastroz-berry-lime
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

^does he like basements?
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoz

^where you going with this Nuggutross? (hes indifferent about basements)roz-berry-lime
    • CommentAuthorcrazy0
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2010

JOB FAIR today @ the Reggie Lewis Center 11 Am to 2 PM

http://www.rcc.mass.edu/news/RCCCareerFair201011by17B.pdf
    • CommentAuthorcindierock

Anyone qualify for any of these (mostly senior tech stuff)?
    There's a biotech career fair on Monday - google 'genetown'i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthorcrazy0

^ isnt that the one where you have to pay if you arent affiliated with them? Bastards
    uh, no?i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthorcrazy0

you are correct, i was thinking about the one two days after...

http://www.thebiotechclub.org/careerfair/

"Registration is free for Harvard students and Harvard-affiliated postdoctoral fellows, $20 for non-Harvard students, and $40 for professionals."
    • CommentAuthorgc

Honestly, did you expect anything else from harvard?gone
    Go to that Harvard one, you can hang out with Mrs. Fries.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    need work give it to meTake-off everything but your rainboots
    • CommentAuthorcrazy0
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2010

for some easy money you can always do the research studies @ MIT and Harvard, you can make between 10 to 20 bucks per session depending on the test, not much but its better than nothing, i just see it as getting paid to ride :P

http://web.mit.edu/brl/
    http://harvarddecisionlab.sona-systems.com/
    http://www.hbs.edu/cler/

I would suggest the medical research hospitals also but they have a lengthy screening process, obviously any of the aforementioned things dont replace a real job, but its a nice supplement when you are dead broke & unemployed
    on that note, research blood components in brighton gives you 25 for screening your your blood and 50 everytime they take a pint from you

also, bringham womans is trying to do a hiv vaccine study that is some nice fast cash, go to the first screening meeting and the second, tell them you feel uncomfortable right away at the second, and go cash your checks. they give you 50 a visit, even for scanning, even if you dont do the actual study at all.this life may not be for you - ridecrazy
    • CommentAuthorcrazy0
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2010

so hows riding with one pint less of blood in your system? lol sounds intriguing, and ima consider but idk how i feel about it...i just dont want any super soldier clones of myself in the future coming back to wreak havoc....what does screening blood entail and what if there are "herbal" components in my blood? so many questions lol
    crazy0:for some easy money you can always do the research studies @ MIT and Harvard, you can make between 10 to 20 bucks per session depending on the test, not much but its better than nothing, i just see it as getting paid to ride :P

http://web.mit.edu/brl/
    http://harvarddecisionlab.sona-systems.com/
    http://www.hbs.edu/cler/

I would suggest the medical research hospitals also but they have a lengthy screening process, obviously any of the aforementioned things dont replace a real job, but its a nice supplement when you are dead broke & unemployed

bwh usually has some decent studies. i did/am doing ^^that study, if it's the same one. it wasn't bad, just a lot of blood draws and i can't give blood for a while but $$.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorcrazy0
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2010

Hey everyone so a friend of mine is in the market for a glass blowing assistant, obviously you would need experience in that, so if you are interested get at me and ill hook ya up with her info, but like i said you need to be experienced, cuz thats what she said lol just putting it out there