Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorcrazy0
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2010

^bump
    • CommentAuthorgemathy
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2010

lol
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd 2010

From CL:

Immediate openings for experienced bike messengers. Please inquire at 55 Utica St Boston MA 02111. Postions are full time and include benefits.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorB's4987

ben:From CL:

Immediate openings for experienced bike messengers. Please inquire at 55 Utica St Boston MA 02111. Postions are full time and include benefits.

That's city.
    • CommentAuthorB's4987

ben:From CL:

Immediate openings for experienced bike messengers. Please inquire at 55 Utica St Boston MA 02111. Postions are full time and include benefits.

That's city.
    • CommentAuthorowen

There are no benefits. Trust me. Seeing me all the time is the only benefit
    Hey! don't forget me! and matt's occasional hilarious breakdowns into gibberish over the radio.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthorowen

just wait until someone throws a desk phone at you. just wait.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeNov 24th 2010

I was skimming and read that as "desk piano" at first.

Interesting mental image.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    • CommentAuthordoug?
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2010

Just be thankful that you have the post anger management Matt Murphy.
    I wondered about that. I've learned that the general gauge of how stressful the office is is how many syllables per second kyle speaks at.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    ben:I was skimming and read that as "desk piano" at first.

Interesting mental image.

let me help you with that

somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    crazy0:so hows riding with one pint less of blood in your system? lol sounds intriguing, and ima consider but idk how i feel about it...

it's pretty much fine. make sure to eat/drink before or after (there's a corner store/deli next door that serves up some pretty mean sammiches) and you'll be alright as far as getting from A to B. For the next few days, you might feel a little winded a little faster if you're really crankin'. Just take it easy...
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2010

need work! full time / part time / any time
    you guys know of any leads?
    ^what are you qualified to do?Is everyting irie?
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2010

I'm a certified ESL teacher with experience, BA in English, work exp tutoring all over boston/surrounding areas
    exp in retail, food service
    I'm hoping to hear back from a couple couriers that I've contacted
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2011

has anyone ever applied to federal jobs via either usajobs.gov or avuecentral.com?gone
    yes (usajobs) .... and i don't know anyone that has ever heard back except for one person who applied to work for the census
    •  
      CommentAuthorDan Roch
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2011 edited

Looking for a new job anyone know of anything design, web or animation related?
    www.danstgermain.comEverybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaning they are unemployed - Prince Philip during the recession in 1981
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoz
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2011 edited

My brother, Monty, is also still looking for a job. He'll do just about anything
    mostly looking at retail, restaurants, cafes, etc. Any one got any leads?roz-berry-lime
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2011

Come apply at the MFA restaurants. come in on the weekend when I work.EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    Looking for a job for my roommate.
    BFA/MFA. Tons of gallery experience, including retail. Has worked in food service. Worked in law as well (deposition summarizing).
    Really though, ANYTHING is good. 2 shifts a week, night shifts, 3rd shifts.Young, dumb, and full of cum.
    Roz:My brother, Monty, is also still looking for a job. He'll do just about anything
    mostly looking at retail, restaurants, cafes, etc. Any one got any leads?

I know temptations cafe by St. Mary's is hiring.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoz
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2011

^thank you Eric!roz-berry-lime
    ^no problem. Loads of other restaurants are hiring too. I know some places up by coolidge corner are hiring.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeJan 19th 2011

^Which ones?"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    seem to recall seeing signs at some sports bar and i think at finale. few others but cant recall whichclockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    City just lost a guy. Whoooo wants to bike for woooork?Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBuckley!
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2011

I could re continue pissin' off dispatchers at that company.The kid's gotta learn that the game never lets up.
    Already mentioned you, matt just laughed and Kyle said he'd kill you.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    hey i need work, hire meTake-off everything but your rainboots
    Call em up.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2011

From CL:

Entry level Bicycle Mechanic (Cambridge)
    from Bicycle Jobs
    Broadway Bicycle School is now hiring Bicycle Mechanics for the upcoming season, April - Mid-October 2011!

-Full Time Position April - Mid-October 2011
    -Retail sales experience a plus
    -Teaching experience a plus
    -Mechanical experience a plus but not required
    -Must be available some weekends
    Women and people of color are stongly encouraged to apply.

Stop by our shop at 351 Broadway in Cambridge for an application or download one at our website: broadwaybicyscleschool.com.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorhowl
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2011

Another bike related job off CL:
    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/mar/2170843082.html

Marketing/web stuff for a bike co in cambridge.Troglodytarum is latin for troll
    City express is hiring a bike messenger. Possibly more. Come by 55 utica street (by south street) or call 617-threefiveohh-00thirtynien to apply.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    shut the fuck up craig i don't want to deal any more bfixed kids downtown.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    they are nothing but trouble.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    thoroughly seconded
    move to a vote plz
    Just doing my job.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2011

Craiginpictures:Just doing my job.

He was couriering information from his brain to the internet. Sorry, Conor, it counts.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Not quite, dispatch asked me to post it.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthorunit
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2011

^kyle and matt still dispatching there?
    Sure are, as am I at the moment. Just as insane as ever.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthorlos!
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2011

hopefully your dispatching is better than your riding.ride fast drink hard
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2011

gone
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2011

I have a small amount of work for someone competent with cantilevers. I'll pay someone $15 to cable up my touring bike. I've got all parts and tools, just suck with adjusting and want to get it right/done allfuckingready. I'm in Coolidge off the C and 66. Whispar for an easy half hour's work."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2011

brakes only, or brakes and shifter?
    • CommentAuthorDoubleL
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2011

Part time box office job available:

- Part time, 20 hours a week, give or take, depending on show schedule
    - Day/night/weekend shifts, fairly flexible schedule
    - Ticketmaster or venue experience preferable but not required
    - Must have excellent customer service skills

If you are interested in applying, whispher me for any other deets and contact info.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBuckley!
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2011

DibsThe kid's gotta learn that the game never lets up.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2011 edited

ATTN MECH. ENGINEERS:

Mechanical Design Engineer with Project Management skill set - Startup Opportunity

READ CAREFULLY: THIS IS A PART-TIME, ENTREPRENEURIAL, EQUITY-ONLY STARTUP OPPORTUNITY.

COMPANY OVERVIEW:

Our group is a high energy, early stage startup focusing on developing and then bringing to market a revolutionary mid to high level quality BICYCLE COMPONENT. We are in the pre-funding phase and currently have 3 principal partners (one of whom is a mechanical engineer). The fourth member is a Co-Engineer. If chosen, you would become the other Co-Engineer with project management responsibilities.

This mechanical design engineer/project manager would report directly to the CEO. You would get overall directives from the CEO, but would work collaboratively with the two existing engineers on the project. You would be the direct conduit responsible for conveying information from the other two engineers and ensuring all engineer created deliverables are completed on time and to a quality standard.

We are looking for a unique skill set that we feel can be fulfilled by one of two groups of people. CRITERIA: Those who are no more than five years out from completing their undergraduate degree or those who have just retired. We need someone who has the time to devote to our project and make it their own. We cannot emphasize this TIME AVAILABILITY point enough. If you are a mid career engineer or fall outside the above criteria, we may be seeking you relatively soon, but for now, please only applicants who meet the above CRITERIA reply.

BL:AH BLAH BALH READ MORE ON THE CL POSTI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries