Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

gc:park bbt-22 fits in the splines for the 5500 and 6500 octalink bbs i have..

yeah, you are definitely correct. i gave myself a good ol' greasy face palm when i saw that.
    Anyone have an extra pair of crutches they'd want to toss my way? PLLLLEEEASSSEEE!!!!??"here comes jon to the barry-ers!" "he stopped! he's grabbing a beer!" "he's still stopped, he's got another one!" "all he's doing is chugging beer!" "now he's not on the course anymore..."
    Does anyone have an air mattress I could borrow for the weekend? single or double, cat-free preferred.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2012

^i do. make tristan come get it. tradesies for my pans and harddrive!I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    If that fails I have a full size one.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2012

anyone have any Carbon prep I could use a little bit of for a seatpost?MUFFDVR
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2012

may i borrow a copy of the MASH sf dvd for a few days?gone
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2012

wanna borrow a 120 or 130mm 1 1/8" stem for fitting to my bike.MUFFDVR
    I have a 135 you can borrow.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Dremel with engraving attachment?I thought that might be you! But there was no shimmy-shake so I couldn't be sure.
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2012

Long shot, but does anyone have a long haul trucker fork I could borrow in the end of may? Bonus points if theres a rack to go with.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    Does anyone have a hacksaw for borrowage?i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    Hacksaw is no longer needed. Tristan is all that is man and bit through the wood.

Thanks!i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorwest.
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2012 edited

^ why'd you need a hacksaw for wood?

Also, if he were all that is man he would have cut through the wood... with his wood if you catch my drift.unstuck in time
    Ow. splinters. Come on now, you mean he would have drilled through the wood.
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2012

Just needed a saw of any sort, really. But I used my camping saw (err, I mean my teeth) to saw (err, bite) through the wood. It was a helluva lot better at cutting ikea lumber than it ever has been cutting felled trees in the woods.

I was really pleased with how it came out - I took about 8" off a few shelves of an ikea product to make it work better for our area. Despite doing it freehand it came out really well.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    lol ikea "lumber". was it MDF or actual wood (i think they use pine for most of it?). i've had a lot of crap luck cutting MDF.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2012

tristan i miss you can we please get hamburgers soon?"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2012 edited

^^actual wood. I dont think I would try to get away with calling particle board lumber.

^not burgers at avenue, but just about anything else is good for meascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2012

TIL that the best way to reach Tristan (outside of pestering Tiny) is to post in the thread he has been in the most recently."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    Too bad that doesn't work when you're standing on the stoop calling his phone over and over.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2012

Can I borrow a baseball from someone? Will return it next Wednesday."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    • CommentAuthortristan

have you seen my baseballascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516

hahaMUFFDVR
    tristan:have you seen my baseball
    hahahaha
    clockwork ted:hahahaha
    somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    I think I have a couple baseballs around you could borrow. brbkthxbaiDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    I do have two baseballs. Neither is pristine, but they are still spherical and all. You can borrow them for as long as you want.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2012

clockwork ted:
    tristan:have you seen my baseball
    hahahaha

surprisefries:I think I have a couple balls around
    Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    i don't get itDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorsmoothness

originally, i thought surprise was making a testicle joke. now, i'm not so sure. what'd you need the baseballs for, 6kidz?
    I just figured he needed a couple baseballs for some sort of child trap.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

It's for work. I can't find a cheap one to pay for myself and can't ask my agency to expense account it, I'm a lowly intern."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    • CommentAuthorgrev
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2012

gxp bb tool, anyone?not another pitcher!
    I'm coming back to Boston for a couple weeks after moving to SF and becoming an indie game developer last year. It would be awesome if someone lent me a beater bike for a week or two.
    How tall are you?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    About 5'9"
    Aw, my spare bike is a 58, doubt that would work for you.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Anyone in Allston have a 1/8" chain breaker I could borrow for the evening?fast music fast bikes
    I have one. if you still need to borrow it let me know.tristan - thats fucking rad dude, I'm happy for you.
    CVcinimod:Anyone in Allston have a 1/8" chain breaker I could borrow for the evening?

My Park CT-5(?) ought to work for that if you need it. I used it when I installed my last 1/8" bushingless chain.
    1nput0utput:
    CVcinimod:Anyone in Allston have a 1/8" chain breaker I could borrow for the evening?

My Park CT-5(?) ought to work for that if you need it. I used it when I installed my last 1/8" bushingless chain.

I believe what I need is a CT-7 or something equivalent. I have a CT-5 and I think its only meant for derailleur sized chains.
    I really only need it to remove a chain from a frame so I'm trying to avoid buying one.fast music fast bikes
    I am at work right now. you can either swing by and grab it from me at work in kendall sq before 5 or I can meet you at 6 in front of tavern on the square in allston.tristan - thats fucking rad dude, I'm happy for you.
    Alright, I'll shoot to meet you at 6. Thanks!fast music fast bikes
    no problem. ill be the kid with a dachshundtristan - thats fucking rad dude, I'm happy for you.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2012

you guys are cute - whispering is there for use ;)
    • CommentAuthorBAUMANN

hey new guys, see that "whisper your comments to" box? use it. thx!RIDE METAL
    I kind of like watching this bromance develop.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorwest.

^indeed.
    unstuck in time
    •  
      CommentAuthorwest.
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2012

Does anybody have some vernier calipers that I could borrow?

I have an old bike that needs a front derailleur but no clue what size the clamp is...unstuck in time