Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

This was prolly posted before, and I just missed it. But if not, it is quite funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAO4EVMlpwMAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Here you post interWeb's Video!

*wink*

also that video is hilarious.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorggreggg
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2009

i had seen that on Current. additionally, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI37OGm1ms0

hipsterrrssss innn spaaaceeeeeenjoy two cosmetics
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks

Both on the video and t he entire concept of judging/looking down on "hipsters"dongpincher 1000
    isn't pretty much anyone who doesn't swill down bud lite and wear redsox gear considered a hipster at this point?But the fact of the matter is: Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!
    • CommentAuthorunit

I think a "Hipster" for the most part is just another clique of people that blindly follow trends to be on the in. Basically someone without their own sense of style
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2009 edited

octalink magic:isn't pretty much anyone who doesn't swill down bud lite and wear redsox gear considered a hipster at this point?

I think Cat and Girl put it best (roughly 4 and 2 years ago, repsectively)
    This is not it but it illustrates my point too

So in other words, get the fuck off your ironic high horse.dongpincher 1000
    OLD
    • CommentAuthorT_M
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2009 edited

More like boring... doubly boring even: both people complaining about hipsters, and people complaining about people complaining about hipsters.

Whatever.

(PS-I'm secretly proud that I've added a third prong of boring, what can I say we all have talents)