Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorbrittle
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2009

recap: broken chain, flat tire, broken jeremy?
    how is your hand doing?disco visp
    ^ fuck'in hurts. A little better than last night.

Good night, good ride.

I need to stop doing stupid things.polo
    ^dude, what'd ya do?!clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    bump.

tonight same place, same time.

call me if you want to join up later.

probably going to hit the white horse again, for some sprints.polo
    I'm there next week. Sorry for being lame.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2009

damnit. why do i have to work every night!?EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    Hey, are you guys still Monday-night riding? I enjoy both drinking beer and riding bicycles, and am looking for same in Boston.thathottness.com: boston lifestyle blog
    •  
      CommentAuthorkatdaley
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2009

We sure are - come next week!Behind my Game Boy™, I got game, boy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkatdaley
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2009

bump bumpBehind my Game Boy™, I got game, boy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516

s'goin on?MUFFDVR
    • CommentAuthorbrittle
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2009 edited

i'm gonna meet up late.disco visp
    I'll be 30,000 feet in the air. Someone else run it tonight. See ya'll next week.polo
    •  
      CommentAuthorkatdaley

oh that's right - have fun on the west coast!
    everyone else, see ya'll at 8.Behind my Game Boy™, I got game, boy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpolkaishot

can there be moar vaginas and/or n00bs on this ride so i can have a reason to show up and not feel like i'm in the middle of an epic sausage party or like i'm the only noob. kthx.insert lulzy signature here
    • CommentAuthorlissaandy

^ i might be there tonight, and i qualify for at least one of those criteria. i am wicked sleepy, but i got some great news today that makes me feel like i don't have to pinch every penny.fuck art, let's ride bikes
    •  
      CommentAuthorkatdaley

^^ yo, i'm a lady!Behind my Game Boy™, I got game, boy.
    • CommentAuthorbrittle

this is a great ride for noobz to discover the cool hangoutz. cdoolz you ain't no lady, you're a tiny bike git it rightdisco visp
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2009 edited

i'm a noob. can someone bring me a six pack, i'm unable to purchase one at a store......... tonight. i've got cash.EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    • CommentAuthorKid

What time is the meet!!?

-mike
    8:00 Jackson Mann
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF

my ride tonight, if anyone is interested in what the 6-pack shuffle could possibly end up like.....
    click if you're intersted in seeing the 18 miles I did, never the same 2 nights in a row.EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    polkaishot:can there be moar vaginas and/or n00bs on this ride so i can have a reason to show up and not feel like i'm in the middle of an epic sausage party or like i'm the only noob. kthx.

Don't hate on us old folks. Come out and ride next wk!clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorkatdaley
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2009

We had lots of people last night, old and new! Bombing from Jackson Mann to Black Falcon rocked! Git on yr whippppps!Behind my Game Boy™, I got game, boy.
    • CommentAuthorbrittle

repping fuckface memorial, we missed you, jeremy. don't die playing polopolopolodisco visp
    To all the "noobs":
    don't be a pussy. Especially if you are complaining that there isn't enough on this ride.

Just quit your job and ride bikes, and I'll see ya'll next week.polo
    ^Jeremy Fuckface - a voice of reasonclockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516

that was deepMUFFDVR
    • CommentAuthorJohnTheFast
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2009 edited

So there was a shuffle last night? boo... you guys need to be way less organized and start way later so i can come too!

tried getting in contact w/ jeremy and tried eric, but no luck.
    paul and i finally rolled by jackson mann by 8:30, and found nobody, but we did find a discarded presta tube...

who was having tire trouble?
    yeah we left pretty early (meaning 20 minutes late), sorry you couldn't get in touch with us! next weeeekkk!!!
    • CommentAuthorgrev

johnsaysthisnow:paul and i finally rolled by jackson mann by 8:30, and found nobody, but we did find a discarded presta tube...

probably pre-alleycat on saturday.not another pitcher!
    johnsaysthisnow:So there was a shuffle last night? boo... you guys need to be way less organized and start way later so i can come too!

tried getting in contact w/ jeremy and tried eric, but no luck.
    paul and i finally rolled by jackson mann by 8:30, and found nobody, but we did find a discarded presta tube...

??? I don't think my phone rang. Make sure you have the right # for me.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorpolkaishot

haha i got home later than expected from errands so i failed at going. i will definitely make it out next week tho. the ride map looks pretty epic, methinks.

also, is anyone going to boston by bike ride this saturday?

more info here: http://bostonbiker.org/2009/07/27/boston-by-bike-at-night/insert lulzy signature here
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2009

is the meetup spot still at the Jackson Mann School, 40 Armington St ?mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    Yesclockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    ^^sort of. it's out in the front of the school, across the street from grasshopper.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    I'm back. Sort of. I'll be in around 10. I'll call ya to find out where you all are.polo
    • CommentAuthorbrittle

my little brotha might come out for this! so i'll be riding slow.disco visp
    ^ I fucked up my leg Saturday... so I will be riding slow too!
    •  
      CommentAuthorcrumbles

I'm going to see Alien at the Brattle but I'm definitely coming out afterwards!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez

Looks like everone's gone :( anyone have a number I can call to meet up ?mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    •  
      CommentAuthorRuben

jeremy fuckfaceCommentTimeMay 18th 2009
    Thanks for sticking this!

six17.6four0.nine6zerofive

CommentAuthorcdoolzCommentTime2 days ago quote
    nine7ate ate2won six3won6Please have mercy, I won't.!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez

Good times were had tonight ! Awsome meeting you fixicrants I look fwd to walking up more hills ya'll :p
    I need to take more pictures next week this forum needs more photographymrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    •  
      CommentAuthorjterb
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2009

I'm out of commission for a few weeks while I hunt for a new frame. Some goon at International snapped my seat post trying to get it unstuck. Enjoy the rides, and toast to my bike's memory.
    For those who did the hill climb this past Monday...

a history of Summit Hill and bicyclesclockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    jterb:I'm out of commission for a few weeks while I hunt for a new frame. Some goon at International snapped my seat post trying to get it unstuck. Enjoy the rides, and toast to my bike's memory.

Oh no! That bike was so yellow!
    Hey Jterb, take your bike to Revolution in JP. Sassy was able to extract a broken seatpost from my IRO. A few months later the frame broke, which may or may not have had anything to do with the extraction method, but at least I got a few months more life out of it.Word nerd
    • CommentAuthorgrev
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2009

dunno if i'm going tonight, but this still needs a BUMP.not another pitcher!
    •  
      CommentAuthorjterb
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2009

Rob Gigantic:Hey Jterb, take your bike to Revolution in JP. Sassy was able to extract a broken seatpost from my IRO. A few months later the frame broke, which may or may not have had anything to do with the extraction method, but at least I got a few months more life out of it.

The top of the tube is all gnarled and crumpled; no way a post is ever fitting in that again. The shop is being pretty awesome about helping me out with a new frame. So in a way trashing my old crappy frame was a blessing because it results in me getting a really good new frame for insanely cheap.

I should be back on wheels for next weeks ride.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2009

Bump Get Hyped !mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    • CommentAuthorbrittle
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2009

rainz? i'll either be characteristically late or go home and spend quality time with my roommate and our laundry.disco visp