Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /nfs/c03/h04/mnt/49019/domains/bostonfixed.us/html/forum/extensions/Signatures/default.php on line 86

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /nfs/c03/h04/mnt/49019/domains/bostonfixed.us/html/forum/extensions/Signatures/default.php on line 86

that escalated quicklyDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2019

AMAZING. I wish I could fly back for it.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    it was so much fun, good crowd (~20 or so at first, down to 6ish by the end?), people I hadn't seen in years, people I never met, people who actually still post (what up ryan!)

north point park - that school in chinatown with the up-high playground - black falcon - aquarium - some random dock around the corner from the aquarium

We hung out at the stops longer than in the past, so we didn't get to six places. but it was a blast. I took a few pictures

DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2019

nice!"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthortweedledum
    • CommentTime2 days ago

Anyone riding tonight? I was going to go up the river to check out the moon, I'll be at Darwins in Harvard sq, it closes at 8:00 &I'll head out around then.
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTime2 days ago

I don’t think I can make 8:00, but could possibly swing by later if you have a spot in mind.
    •  
      CommentAuthortweedledum
    • CommentTime2 days ago

Hey, I just realized that 8:00 is too early anyway, so I'm thinking like, I'll shoot for 9:00, I'll be at the cambridge library, the main branch. It closes at 9:00, I 'll stick around for a bit to see if anyone shows up. btw 617, too 9 zero, to too won ate. fyi/fwiw
    dang, couldn't make this but I fully support keeping this thread goingDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D