Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorunit
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2009

In an attempt to liberate myself from the T, I am looking to start riding my bike from quincy to downtown...Does anyone else do this or somthing similar? how long does it usually take?
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2009

I used to ride from my place in JP to the $2 movie theater in quincy center.
    I went through milton and dorchester and it wasn't all that bad.e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    • CommentAuthorT_M
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2009 edited

Depending on where you are Adams St to Dorchester Ave (into Southie and over the B'way bridge) should be relatively fast. You can always use mapmyride or whatnot to figure out how far the ride'll be from your starting point.
    • CommentAuthortorch it
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2009

You can ride along the beaches if you head down massave into Dorchester near umassBoston. It's be-utiful. I've never done that ride for any sort of speed, but I ride to Brockton regularly and that takes me an hour and a half. i take dorchester ave to raldolph ave to rt 28.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkjelgaard

$2 movie theatre? what's it called?http://www.fanfiction.net/s/800170/1/EVANGELION_NEXUS
    • CommentAuthorbaop858

It was called Flagship cinemas or something like that. Either way, it's closed now.