Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

I will bring at least 20 to the hells this Friday'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2013

I feel like it's now a good time
    For BFixed to get a new rhyme
    In limerick form
    (Because haiku's the norm)
    After all, it's a victimless crime

Did this as a trial last night and he actually came out pretty well! I've been working on an epic painting for a friends metal band album, will post later. I did this as an exercise prior to working on the final though.
    Original is sold, will have print of Lucky Cat later if there is interest.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    ^^ Uhm....insane crazy oh no she better didn't don't WTF good.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    hot damn, Ive been waiting to post this for a bit:

Ive been working on some art for my friends band Black Elm. check em out, they're pretty rad. Did this with brush and ink and cleaned it up in photoshop.
    It was a pretty long process to get this finished but for someone who can't generally draw people, I'm pretty stocked with how this turned out! They should be making shirts and stuff with this soon.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    holy shit, dudeDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    I like how it's totally sweet and different, but you can see the crowned, horned skull and be like "oh snap! AC original!"i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2014

rad"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    surprisefries:holy shit, dude
    somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    aw, shucks. thanks guys!'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2014

^Scott came over for dinner last night and goes "Yeah this artist named Alex Carlson is doing our ep artwork."
    And I was like *showing my kitty devil print* "THIS Alex?!"
    CELEBRITAY
    Haha! YES I'VE MADE IT'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2014 edited

Yessssssssssss how did I miss this art

Also, does anyone else see a profile of some sort of elf / bella lugosi character in the stomach? Belly button is the eye, shading above is the eyebrow, ear to the right, nose to the left, and a weird hairline above? Like this.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    WHOADFL and DTF :D:D:D:D

DEAR LEADER prints are in and everyone should buy one. I am planning on showing up to the next 30 rack with prints and postcards if you don't want to pay shipping.
    http://alexcarlsonillustration.bigcartel.com'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthorOG killersim
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2014 edited

HEY EVERYONE! I'm having a sale on prints, postcards, and original work through my online shop! get 15% off your whole order when using the code SHARKYSALE
    My tiny cat Sharky has to get some teeth pulled (shes fine, dont worry) and much like human dentistry, its ludicrously expensive! Help me pay my gross cat's bills!

http://alexcarlsonillustration.bigcartel.com'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.

ilikebeinghere.com

was a site for a little video game i made, but I mostly just post drawings / digital paintings here now.gotta go fast
    fixiefriend:

Respect.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    An animated music vid I did for a friend's song got on adult swim's animation showcase series Off the Air:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-4umtrExJI

It's the second one, where it goes black with white line drawings + colorful 3D explosion.

It was on tv from the 29th to the 2nd, but at graveyard hours (4am).gotta go fast
    that's awesomeDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D