Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2009

I found a lock when cleaning up after Ling's shindig on the esplanade.

Kryptonite Series 2 (gray) standard u-lock.
    i had once lost my love for the b-52's when their music became a karaoke phenomenon amongst stupid hipster fagbeans, and then i found this image on the internet and became infatuated all over again.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2009

hey i dont mean to hijack but i lost my keys in harvard square yesterday. 3 regular keys, a kryptonite key, and a little multitool thingy. plz halpMUFFDVR
    • CommentAuthorcindierock
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2009

i lost my keyring with all my CVS, shaws, video EZY, etc cards on it.. including a nice leather thing that is from my sister's business.. : (

somewhere between Charles St - North Station - and Lowell : (((((((
    •  
      CommentAuthorIV
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2009

I dropped my wallet out my back pocket the other day, but I retraced my steps and found it later.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009

I still have the lock I found on the esplanade after Ling's party.
    • CommentAuthornward
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2009

On a related note, if anyone happens to find my lost on guard mini u lock on the street somewhere between Central Square and Brighton, feel free to grab it and post about what a moron I am for crashing and leaving it behind.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2009

Lost a good deal of stuff last night:
    -Black Ironclad gloves, size medium
    -Black Rapha cycling cap (faded to more of a gray now due to years of use)
    -Black Smartwool beanie
    All of the above were lost at the Model, not drunkenly, I am hoping they were accidentally grabbed by a friend.

Also, I lost one black Giordana wool sock at Corina's, I generally wouldn't give a damn about a sock, but these are by far the best socks I have worn.
    • CommentAuthormindchalk

you're supposed to wind back home without your PANTS pete.out of true.
    • CommentAuthormindchalk

2 hats? WERE YOU WEARING 2 HATS??

(im sorry for your loss)out of true.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby

^Beanie over a cycling cap.
    • CommentAuthormindchalk

ohhhh. like one of these dealios:

word.out of true.

found on highland in the ville, just uphill from highland kitchen.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2010

What are we looking at?? It appears to be a photo of somebody's keys?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    looks like an IF spokecardsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    I know who that belongs to!clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2010

^^Ohhh, gotcha. Doesn't the whole IF staff frequent Highland Kitchen on a regular basis?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    EPIC! Stratton:I know who that belongs to!

yep, spokecard. if the owner wants it back i'm happy to help.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2011

Two days ago, I found a pair of googles on the SWC path between the Jackson Square T station and Bromley-Health project building. Describe them if you think they're yours.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    ^do they look like rainbows and unicorns? If so they belong to Craig.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    rainbow goggles are on my forehead as I type.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF

Why. you're inside. Stop being silly.EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBuckley!

joeyfresh:Two days ago, I found a pair of googles on the SWC path between the Jackson Square T station and Bromley-Health project building. Describe them if you think they're yours.

I'm pretty sure there's only one google, and no one has lost it recently.The kid's gotta learn that the game never lets up.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGilbert
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2011

Lost wallet on my way home from the cellar to JP. wiped out on black ice at western and mem. Then biked western to cambridge to harvard st to huntington.

Details below for anyone that bikes that route--if you could keep your eyes peeled I would be mighty grateful.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/laf/2199537735.html"You're dancing TOO SMALL; dominant males dance like THIS!" -(drunk) Nate, to me on the art of seduction and the role of dancing therein (while on a dancefloor)
    lost a mini u lock tonight, somewhere between kenmore and superb on beacon, if anyone came across it, give me a ring, that'd be greatthis life may not be for you - ridecrazy
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2011

id say its worth it to actually go look for your lock since you know it is on a stretch of road about a quarter of a mile in length.MUFFDVR
    fmradio516:id say its worth it to actually go look for your lock since you know it is on a stretch of road about a quarter of a mile in length.

I had gone back and looked before i posted that, didn't see it, figured it didn't hurt to post on here.

and then i find it in a bin under some clothes

the thing teleported, but yeah, crisis avertedthis life may not be for you - ridecrazy
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2011 edited

^this.

i went and looked for my Ibex wool beanie the NEXT DAY from All Asia all the way back to Lower Allston.

did not find it.EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    • CommentAuthorDoubleL
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2011

tristan - i think i have your cap. let me know when you want to come collect it.
    • CommentAuthorBAUMANN
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2011

found an evo mini u-lock on the outbound side of the n.harvard bridge this afternoon. it was up on the sidewalk, the silver slip-mount thingy is removed and it is missing a rubber bumper dealy on one of the sides.

anyone lose their ulock today?RIDE METAL
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2011

i lost my yellow and black arm warmers somewhere between bedford center-carlisle-concord center.gone
    I was thinking I might head out that way for a ride if it doesn't rain... I'll let you know if I find anything.

If anyone lost an arm warmer on RdR (along the railroad tracks I think) and hasn't gotten it back, I may have a lead for you on what became of it. I believe it was all black.
    No sign of 'em btwn Bedford Ctrcoming off 62, Carlisle, and Concord Ctr.
    • CommentAuthorslowski
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2011

I found a front wheel over near that place in cambridge where stolen bikes go. it is definitely custom built and was nice at one point. QR, red tire, 32h semi-aero profile. looks like it was ridden on while flat so now it's most likely a beater. anyway, describe it to me ant you will be re-united!If at first you don't succeed... you fail.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoz
    • CommentTimeApr 13th 2011

Anyone loose a fuji?
    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/2323979038.html
    "Would like to reunite it with its rightful owner...bike was found abandoned tonight in a very sketchy area. Back wheel is pretty out of true. If you're missing a fairly small Fuji track, send me a detailed description of the bike and components and the name of the shop where you bought it, and you can come pick it up. It will be delivered to the Somerville Police Dept on Friday if I don't hear from anyone, and you can pick it up there. "roz-berry-lime
    that's fucking awesomesomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2011

ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    i think tristan is the only thing belonging in the "lost an found" thread... will someone tell him where he is and where he should be?
    • CommentAuthortristan

nah, thats spidey's lost bike.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthorFancy

Somewhere from leaving work at BUMC to arriving home in JP I lost my ID badge... A good portion of my trip is on the SWC. I'm going to retrace my steps tomorrow but just in case anyone sees it, grab it and I'll buy you a beer. Otherwise it's going to cost me 35 bucks and a big ole headache to replace it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGilbert
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2011

Lost my cateye wireless strada (white) ON HUNTINGTON BETWEEN THE TOP OF THE JP HILL AND THE MFA.

Bueller, bueller?"You're dancing TOO SMALL; dominant males dance like THIS!" -(drunk) Nate, to me on the art of seduction and the role of dancing therein (while on a dancefloor)
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2011 edited

nvmMUFFDVR
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2011

Lost, my u-lock around the prospect hill monument...
    When did you lose it? I'm right around the corner.
    Looked briefly, didn't see it around the monument.
    • CommentAuthorlmaligaya
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2011

Any chance this person who posted the cl ad is on this BFixed or knows this person? A small Fuji Track was stolen from my place in the fall and any info on it would be sweet. I left a message already with Somerville PD.

Roz:Anyone loose a fuji?
    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/2323979038.html
    "Would like to reunite it with its rightful owner...bike was found abandoned tonight in a very sketchy area. Back wheel is pretty out of true. If you're missing a fairly small Fuji track, send me a detailed description of the bike and components and the name of the shop where you bought it, and you can come pick it up. It will be delivered to the Somerville Police Dept on Friday if I don't hear from anyone, and you can pick it up there. "
    roz didnt post the clist ad, she reposted the ad link and its contents. chances are its at somerville pd and a visit will get you farther than a message imo.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2011

so, i have someone's phone from shah's party last night. it's out of batteries. whisper me a description and it's yours.