Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthordub
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2011

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar!I have a two part question: 1. Why is he doing that? And 2. Should we light him on fire.
    • CommentAuthordoug?
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2011

I know the person who found that fuji. If SPD doesn't have it, let me know and I'll get in touch with him.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2011

I left my blue cycling cap in my basket after locking up at South Station. I know it's probably long gone, but I thought someone might have grabbed it in order to return...maybe?
    It was left Friday morning and it was a gift from Thailand
    it's been pretty windy, it might have blown away. sucks either way though.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2011

Or blows.

You know, since it's windyI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    and the master of puns weighs insomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2011

anyone lose a pb superflash @ university road/comm ave?

or anyone lose a pb superflash lately and want this one?gone
    I lost one there like last year...rear, right?Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2011

found a pretty nice ($1000+) hardtail unlocked away from any residences near bromley-heath. describe the bike and where you got it and i'll get it back to you.
    • CommentAuthorgemathy
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2011

JP people:

If you find a clip-on fender on Centre street near Stop + Shop, specifically by the mailbox in front of the bus stop, it is mine. I'd love to have it back.
    if anybody finds a knog 5 led front light between boston medical center and union sq somerville (via mass ave/windsor/hampshire/columbia/webster/somerville/bow/summer), i'd love to get it back and reward you with a beer/coffee/highfive.

looks like this:

• CommentAuthorTenebrosi
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2011

Mr. Shelby:I found a lock when cleaning up after Ling's shindig on the esplanade.

Kryptonite Series 2 (gray) standard u-lock.

I liked this on Facebook!
    .Take-off everything but your rainboots
    Found most of a superflash under the Harvard underpass a little while ago. As in, the half with the lights and batteries, not the half with the clip. Anyone?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    ben reed might still have only the back of his... check with dooley? that'd be a cool thing to come home to
    if you can't find the original owner that is
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2011 edited

planet bike will sell or give you a new lens, just ask them.

protip: the rubber band from broccoli is great at keeping it together and waterproofing it, mine would go haywire everytime it even drizzled a little. or a tiny zip tie across the body.gone
    It has the lens, just not the back part with the clip. It was like 60% submerged and still working, surprisingly enough given that the back was off. The only problems I've ever had with my superflash getting wonky was during/after the Pi Day race, out all day in pouring rain.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    ^haha.. sorry about that.... still...

stupid rain.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    SHUT UP IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH ITDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    I don't remember any rain that day. Dry as a cucumber.
    surprisefries:SHUT UP IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT

Yeah... I need to plan another race.

I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS FOR RACES TOO!clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    i reallllllllly want you to follow through with that one you told me about after my halloween one.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorFancy
    • CommentTimeMay 2nd 2012

This is a long shot but I dropped my inhaler coming from BUMC to JP on Mass ave (probably near Shawmut); just in case someone picked it up!
    If anybody finds an onguard mini u lock in/around longwood it might be my gf's. Snag it for me and I'll give you a beer if it matches my key.
    clockwork ted:if it matches my key.

;)Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorFancy
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2013

i keep losing shit. i lost my 3rd superflash, well I lost the part that contains the batteries. the back is still attached to my bike. if anyone found it on the SWC give me a holler. i just bought a Radbot to replace it, hopefully it fares better.

also if anyone find a pair of black gloves made by Cadence let me know; i think i lost them in the south end.
    ^did you lose them yesterday? I ran one over yesterday afternoon I think, but I was in a hurry.

That reminds me, I found a pair of 2xl Castelli neoprene gloves at the MIT X-Pot this weekend. They were on my table almost all day and a bunch o people asked if they were for sale and no one claimed them when I asked around as I was packing up. If they're yours, keep better track of your shit because they're awesome as overgloves and I'm keeping them. Just kidding, i'll give them back to you.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorFancy
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2013

Craigglesofdoom:^did you lose them yesterday? I ran one over yesterday afternoon I think, but I was in a hurry.

I lost them a week ago and figured them good as gone but thought I'd give it a shot anyway, just in case someone picked them up.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2013

Fancy:i keep losing shit. i lost my 3rd superflash, well I lost the part that contains the batteries. the back is still attached to my bike. if anyone found it on the SWC give me a holler. i just bought a Radbot to replace it, hopefully it fares better.

also if anyone find a pair of black gloves made by Cadence let me know; i think i lost them in the south end.

planet bike has an excellent warranty on their products and will replace your light that came undone. you may have to take the back part to a bike shop though
    •  
      CommentAuthorFancy
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2013

rock death:
    Fancy:i keep losing shit. i lost my 3rd superflash, well I lost the part that contains the batteries. the back is still attached to my bike. if anyone found it on the SWC give me a holler. i just bought a Radbot to replace it, hopefully it fares better.

planet bike has an excellent warranty on their products and will replace your light that came undone. you may have to take the back part to a bike shop though

oh wow, that's great to know, thank you! glad i saved the back.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2013

Found an evo mini on comm ave. Anyone here?
    saw a krypto u lock on the inbound side of mass ave and beacon if anyone lost one
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2013

lost a blue canvas wallet yesterday. rode from the south end to allston down comm ave. i know some of y'all have similar commutes

it's (poorly) handmade and has a driver's license with a picture of a handsome man on it.

credit card has been cancelled, but if you find it help yourself to the cash within. i would like to have them IDs and my el pelon card is only 6 punches away from a free burrito
    mmmmm el pelonNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorFancy

i lost my wedding ring somewhere in the South End, possibly near Columbus and Berkeley.

it's just a plain titanium ring; it's not worth much but it obviously means a lot to me. It's a long shot but if you see it give me a holler.
    Fancy:titanium ring

pro.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    Fancy:i lost my wedding ring somewhere in the South End, possibly near Columbus and Berkeley.

it's just a plain titanium ring; it's not worth much but it obviously means a lot to me. It's a long shot but if you see it give me a holler.

OH NO! Hope you find it.

*as a side note, dunno if this is why, but I went with white gold for the single reason that I could get it sized down to where it goes on and is difficult but not impossible to take off. Seems like lots of the new fancy metals for wedding rings can't be sized at all.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorFancy

paul jameson:

pro.

hahaha. dang, lost my pro card when i lost my ring.

^ I actually took it off because I have arthritis in my hands and sometimes my fingers swell. So annoying. Even though titanium is totally pro I won't be doing that route again for exactly the reason you stated. Also, I saw you this AM making a left onto Washington from Mass ave! I was gonna holler but I didn't want to distract you while you were making a turn.
    Fancy:
    paul jameson:

pro.

hahaha. dang, lost my pro card when i lost my ring.

^ I actually took it off because I have arthritis in my hands and sometimes my fingers swell. So annoying. Even though titanium is totally pro I won't be doing that route again for exactly the reason you stated. Also, I saw you this AM making a left onto Washington from Mass ave! I was gonna holler but I didn't want to distract you while you were making a turn.

Ah, ok. Yeah, stopped by Flour for coffee/sugar brioche. So good.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

Soft metals are the way to go. We got tungsten carbide rings, which are pleasantly weighty, but can't be resized. They came with the assurance that we would only pay shipping if we ever needed another size, so when I needed it resized they charged me $60 for "shipping and handling". Bullshit."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    Alex, I just rode Comm from Mass Ave to Packard's Corner and didn't see it. Got distracted by traffic a few times though.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

But it does make a nice loud noise on car windows. Anyway, that sucks, I'll definitely keep an eye out around there!"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

surprisefries:Alex, I just rode Comm from Mass Ave to Packard's Corner and didn't see it. Got distracted by traffic a few times though.

Thank you kindly
    bostonweddingrings.usi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

That reminds me, I need to call that jeweler in Colorado that I bought my new stainless-steel and carbon fiber ring from. He was supposed to ship it to me but it never came. It is Bad Ass.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    If somebody's missing a cheap cock ring with one of those crappy vibrators on it, it's in the Comm Ave bike lane.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    Thanks Paul!YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    No problem!You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2013

That could be so many people's. What color was it?We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks