Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

joeyfresh:That could be so many people's. What color was it?

Could belong to one of these classy gals? Or a dude. I mean. Really, like Joe said, that thing could be anyone's.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Anyone lose a U Lock key on Comm by the BU bridge?You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2014

I found a marriage proposal yesterday underneath a spin bike I was repairing

•  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Soooooo saaaaaad.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

Lololol"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    Jess is so happy he couldn't get in.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

For starters, he's a man who tried to get into a spin class.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2014 edited

And spelled his name wrong.

I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    unsure how i feel about a proposal via a note that looks like its the caliber of something that was passed around in middle school classes. So much from grand gesture.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    • CommentAuthorJimmyJ

Also write I like 1

weird
    I'm not sure if he's trying to get her to ditch him for the shitty proposal or panicked and that was the best thing he could think of.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    If anyone finds an elastic net thing, like for keeping shit in a basket, between Kendall and Spring Hill*, I will buy you beeers.

*Tech Sq-Hampshire-Columbia-Webster-Washington-Bow-Summer. I was rocking out so hard to Black Sabbath I have no idea when it fell off :/DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    With green plastic hooks? I found one a day ago near union. All the hooks are broken but i picked it up anyway.
    Yes plastic books, but more of a maroon color:
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    HA. Kinda funny but yeah that is definitely it. Not shore why i remembered it as green in my head. As i said, the hooks are all broken but if you still want it i will bring it to superb today at 4 and leave it there with your name on it. What brand is that? The hooks look perfect for my front rack.
    Aw thanks, don't worry about it though since the hooks are broken I'll get a new one - they're pretty cheap and I have been wanting a 2nd one anyway. (I think that's the right one). Good lookin out though, buy you a cold one if I ever make it out to hang times.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2015

surprisefries:If anyone finds an elastic net thing, like for keeping shit in a basket, between Kendall and Spring Hill*, I will buy you beeers.

*Tech Sq-Hampshire-Columbia-Webster-Washington-Bow-Summer. I was rocking out so hard to Black Sabbath I have no idea when it fell off :/
    Did you find your child, though?We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Yeah, they bounce so it was all good.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Found "Babes Bike Boston" spoke card on the SWC a bit north of Jackson Square. Stopped to pick it up because I thought it was mine...
    • CommentAuthor•••
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2015

Last night someone dropped their keys on the SWC at Heath St by Jackson Sq. Looked like a house key + key to a ulock. They were still there this morning.
    Long shot but if anyone finds a USB chargeable superflash between Meadhall and like Albany St gimme a holler. Lost it last night, the clip just isn't as good as the original superflash.

Also it's held together with a zip tie because MiniFries.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    I'm sort of plotting a system to retain blinkies when they unclip - I lost my superflash crossing Soldier's Field on Western (it was immediately run over) and having bought a new, USB one for twice the price, I would like that to not happen again. Kinda like those pacifier leashes.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    That'd be great. I did have a zip tie system but hadn't put it back on since going back to the messenger bag. Totally my fault I lost it.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorThreePete
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd 2015

I'm gonna make a light-saver with paracord tonight...
    https://www.reddit.com/r/boston/comments/3vnwtv/dude_wheres_my_bike/

Happens to the best of usi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeDec 6th 2015

yeah, i lost my superflash that i had for like 7 or 8 years and many many miles during the summer and i'm still sad about it.gone
    • CommentAuthorjksloan
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2015

Found a Kryptonite key near 1462 Comm. Hit me up if you lost one. No bike was near by.