Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2017

I
    nerdo:What restaurant? I would like to conduct my own walk-by...

It was Beta Burger near Mission Hill. Let me know how it is if you eat there.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2017

This will be an interesting test, since I've never even heard of the place. Follow-up question: do you use Yelp or have you made reservations through OpenTable (not to this restaurant, just anywhere)?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    Crazy. I get that shit from Google Assistant but only when I have my location turned on (which is not often, and I usually have wifi off too unless I'm at home or work).DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2017

No I haven't written anything on Yelp, or reserved anything online. I'm thinking they got my email from some place that's sharing it, and I always walk around with the wifi on, so maybe that triggered something. It's still weird.
    check your location services allowancesomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkossmonaut
    • CommentTime2 days ago

on my sprint phone its an application or something called izat location optimizer that will use cell tower pings to give you a closer reading to your location. it will work with and without gps or wifi. i believe if you have root access you can remove the application