Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

THAT IS COOLi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Ah, good ol plague doctorsclockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2013 edited

tinyhonkshus:THAT IS COOL

(ETA: Directed and Chris and Sean.)We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    EPIC! Stratton:Ah, good ol plague doctors

They are pretty terrifying.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2013 edited

I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    Cheek Peirce? Split tounge? What?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2013

chr|s sedition:Cheek Peirce? Split tounge? What?

they appear to have been there in feb, too, if you go back a pageThat may be my favorite DQ of all time - nerdo
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2013

Spank material.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2013

They're exactly what they sound like. One is a beautiful woman with a rod piercing both cheeks; the other is a beautiful woman just after having her tongue split.

(Both images are from the bodymod community; neither are 'forced' or morbid)I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    joeyfresh:Spank material.

totally. plz post.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Lol re seafood and ocean.

Granted both are awesome.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    I didn't even notice the seafood bit the first time. haha.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    i need a new desktop picture
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorben

That is awful.
    And way too many icons.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries

Desktop at work.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    I find that shade of green strangely endearing.

And I do need to clean up my icons BUT SO DOES STRATTON.

I'ma screenshot MF's MacBook sometime, then you can see what too many icons really looks like.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

photo ScreenShot2013-06-25at41602PM_zpsf9e992e2.png
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Haha, y'all have no idea what "too many desktop icons" looks like. I'll screenshot mine when I get home.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorben

EPIC! Stratton:Desktop at work.
    I love the Loss of Freedom countdown clockI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2013 edited

Stockholm Syndrome has taken more lives than all the bombs in Vietnam.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    ben:
    EPIC! Stratton:Desktop at work.
    I love the Loss of Freedom countdown clock

I consider it more like a shuttle launch. Counting down to something truly awesome and life altering.

But loss of freedom clock is pretty good too.

Joe? Evan? Thoughts?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorben

I'm just giving you a hard time ;)I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries

Work desktop 1Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Laptop, work projects on right, personal and freelance projects on left:

I DID NO CLEANUP FOR THIS SCREENSHOT.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    Perfect timing for this thread

Screen Shot 2013-06-25 at 5.52.11 PMi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Shit, you win.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    EPIC! Stratton:...Joe? Evan? Thoughts?

I don't think marriage is, practically, any more a loss of freedom than a long-term co-habiting relationship. Whatever agreements and boundaries you have are totally up to you and the person you're with. And it depends a lot on the Venn intersection of your and her interests, obviously.

Having a child, on the other hand is a much greater loss of freedom.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2013

•  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

EPIC! Stratton:Joe? Evan? Thoughts?

The aggravating thing about marriage is that other people assume your marriage is like theirs and that it has the same boundaries, commitments, and promises etc.
    Any time I hear "you better not tell your wife about that" or "what would she say?", I want to punch the idiot speaker in their asshole mouth.
    The fact that I can blow someone's mind by replying "I don't need her permission to do ___" or "her opinion is irrelevant here" is baffling and saddening, but mostly angering.
    I didn't give up my personal sovereignty when I got married and neither did she. We didn't suddenly become children who need to cater to each others' insecurities or play stupid power games. The worst part is how disrespectful that attitude is. People who knew me when I was "single" didn't think I needed to check in with my main boo before doing something awesome- why now? When did I become less of a person? When did she? Was it just because we signed papers and had the greatest party of our lives? Goddammit that blows.
    Anyway, it's not like it happens all the time but since you asked: that's what sucks to me about being married and that's where the loss of freedom lies for me. It's got nothing to do with her or us and everything to do with petty bitches in the world who project their own pathologies onto you because you suddenly fit into a box of dumbass pseudo-adult expectations.
    I'm sure you'll be fine.
    Love you, dude.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2013 edited

if they're only projecting, and not forcing, because of their familiarity with those types of comments and marriages being their majority experience, why get so belligerently angry with them and not just explain it?somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Oh that's just how I feel on the inside. I'm usually pretty polite on the outside.
    Sometimes I explain it and sometimes I just deflect because a) it's not my job to enlighten them and b) defining yourself by what you're not and justifying and explaining is a pretty exhausting task and sometimes I just don't fuckin feel like it.
    Still, I assert my right to be annoyed regardless of the circumstances.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Like I said, everything depends on whatever you work out between yourselves and that's all that matters.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    seanile mick:if they're only projecting, and not forcing, because of their familiarity with those types of comments and marriages being their majority experience, why get so belligerently angry with them and not just explain it?

I see your point, but I think there's a slight difference between reasonable assumptions and somewhat offensive ones. Like, it might be reasonable to assume that a married couple lives together, or maybe that they alternate holidays with each partner's families. But I can see why Joe would be offended by the insinuation that say, he can't buy something expensive without Maggie's permission, or that she's not allowed to go out to dinner with a coworker without asking permission...basically "ol' ball and chain"-type lines.

Also, thank you nerdo for your kind words about my catputeri mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2013

two screens of this
    I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2013

sad to see you've lost your devotion to fuckin german grammar doom.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2013

Work computer. (Obviously, since it's a fucking Mac)I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries