Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorcdrebbel
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2009

Yeah, a buddy of mine got a nail through his big toe, bottom to top. A FUCKING NAILFuck yeah.
    hahaha Wildwood. that's why we go to Cape May now. Just got back yesterday, actually. <3DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthortristan

Nasty. A co-worker just went to Wildwood for frisbee this past weekend and had nothing very good to say about it.

?Long live the jersey shore?ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF

Well. Its cause people keep going to Wildwood and shit like that. I'm from philly, so the Jersey Shore is home to me.
    Go to Long Beach Island or Toms River if you want beaches closer to the north. Monmouth County beaches arent bad. Private Beaches in Deal, NJ are easy to get onto. Or if u want really nice beach. Go to the southmost part of jersey and go to Cape May, like ^^them.EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    • CommentAuthorthehum
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2009

biking the freedom trail:

PhotobuckettheHum
    bwaaaaahahahahahaaaaaa, that bird is excellentflip mode. flip mode is the greatest.
    I forgot that I had this half done.

But the fact of the matter is: Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!
    god, i love wacom tablets.

i should do one of these.flip mode. flip mode is the greatest.
    my wacom is like 10 years old and is still kicking!But the fact of the matter is: Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!
    i've got this fancypants intuos 4 sittin' in front of me.

...its not mine though.flip mode. flip mode is the greatest.
    Mayor Bonesington:bwaaaaahahahahahaaaaaa, that bird is excellent

+10 i was laughing like a maniac this mornin' (pre-coffee, to be fair)DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorthehum
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2009

Mayor Bonesington:god, i love wacom tablets.

i should do one of these.

pshh tablets. plain 'ol mouse ftw.

surprisefries:
    Mayor Bonesington:bwaaaaahahahahahaaaaaa, that bird is excellent

+10 i was laughing like a maniac this mornin' (pre-coffee, to be fair)

i'm glad you both enjoyed it heh.theHum
    Slide1

Slide2

Slide3

Slide4

Slide5

But then this happened:

Slide6

I basically just called the guy an asshole, and biked off.
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2009

slide 5 nominated for picture of the year.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthorstilgar
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2009

so good ha ha, I hope they didn't hurt the bike while being stupid...ha ha so funnythis wont hurt a bit...
    Yeah, Carol is fine. She just got a little paint scrape, no damage to the frame. At the time I was so pissed.

Goddamn society and it's laws governing our actions.

I think that I'm the only one who likes this thread.
    HAHAHAH. Awesome.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2009

^^NO! this thread is THE BEST! :DMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    ^yessssssssssssssssssDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthormuxi
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2009

is it just coincidence that the fffuuuu guy is on a 6dollarshirt?
    • CommentAuthorowen
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2010

Ok so I cheated and used Illustrator because I'm on a mac and dont have ms paint.
    ^ I <3 you so much right now Owen. Srsly, that's amazing, minus the crashing into the bus part.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

i always get so excited when i see this thread come up

oh win, good job and glad you're OKMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF

Full of win!EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2010

PhotobucketMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    ^uuuugggghhhhhh. didn't wanna get out of his car in the rain, i guess. do you ride there daily?

this isn't really a mishap, but i had fun MS Painting it the other day:
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

^pretty much daily, yea.

oh yea i saw that in another thread and commented on it. that drives me NUTS! why?!?!??! GAH!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    oh yeah, i forgot i already posted it to the ride to work thread. oh well.

i'm through there a lot too, MAYBE SOMEDAY WE CAN HOLLA!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

dood that's be siiiiiiiiiqqqqqq!!!!!!
    hhaha
    you ride a silver langster (from your profile info, not a stalker) and a red...bailey works(from the above pic)?
    i'm usually through that way during lunch time (going to central to get om noms) and 4:30ish every monday and most days during the week i'm making a right onto mass ave instead of a left like in this picture so i can go the super long way home to allston from cambridgeportMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    • CommentAuthorthehum
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2010 edited

ms paint your mishaps!theHum
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2010

I was all excited because I thought I would find a new mishap here. I leave sad.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF

the hum.EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    •  
      CommentAuthorcdrebbel

The hum is a prohap, not a mishap.Fuck yeah.
    • CommentAuthorthehum

Today:

theHum
    • CommentAuthorthehum
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2011 edited

Thread resurrection: I've been revising some of my old mishaps to polish up my mishap drawing skills, more to come from over two years of mishaps.
    Photobucket

Photobucket

Who's got mishaps?theHum
    Jesus what an asshole...Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    lolol

I am so glad to see this thread resurrected. I almost want to go have a mishap just so I can participate.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2011

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    zomg. I am so glad this back. The Minuteman Doom is fucking brilliant. I pegged a chipmunk on there last year. It was horrific.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

for real, he was sprinting up and then skidding to slow down. I don't even know.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    ^1) glad you included your helmet
    2) lolz.
    3) rain sucksclockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    yeah the guy had no helmet, front and rear brakes as I recall, and also only a front light.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    ^ fattieclockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Sean's angling for a spot in the front row. I approve.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2011

hahahaha yayyy!!!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    I thought that was katakana (Japanese) in the first two frames. Then I realized it was a date.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2011

6kid"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    • CommentAuthorthehum
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2011 edited

Not mine, but this one comes from Bikeyface excellence, describing potholes on Mass. Ave.:

theHum