Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorthehum
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2011

Happy Holidays.

This one's inspired by a true story of Konrad's mishap with a cheapo tandem he was riding:

PhotobuckettheHum
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2011

Hahaha

"Strongest Bicycle Co" sounds like something from Homestar RunnerI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I AM GLAD YOU STOPPED SMOKING!YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    ^ well, yeah, but that was like 10 years ago! I immeadeatlly started chewing on toothpicks, straws, pens, etc when I quit, and havn't stopped to this day!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbee
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2012

THREAD RESURRECT, because I have been encouraged to express my Shepard Faireyness here. I bring you a tale from summers past (last summer.)

LE BIKING DOWN BROADWAY one fine summer early evening.

Spy Cambridge police cruiser waiting in traffic. ZOOM IN FRONT, STOP. GET OFF BIKE:

COP:

Prop bike against pusher bars, lean over hood:

COP:

Push down on unlatched hood. CLICK.

COP:

BIKE AWAY
    Ignorance: [i]see hybrid bicycle[/i]
    Wait, you didn't MS Paint any of that, and it wasn't a mishap!You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    I still enjoyed it.
    i enjoyed it.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    FatherSorry:I still enjoyed it.
    somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    This is the best thread BFG has ever had. Just sayin'

Bee: Are you the same Bee I met by Charles Gate with the flat tyre, (w/B.Truffs) like 2 weeks ago?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Nope, thats beeeYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorbee
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2012

Oh dear. Apologies to beee for the confusion that's going to result...Ignorance: [i]see hybrid bicycle[/i]
    Nah, hes never on hereYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2012

yeah, i spent a while wondering if you were beee. now i'm fairly convinced you're the icic guy i met over sushi at genki ya once, you were with grace. i was sitting next to you two with my boyfriend talking bikes so you introduced yourself to us.

this is the fixed connections thread, right?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2012

^ahaha I remember that! That was fun. We never got around to those trainer sessions we were talking about."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    Lauren CLEARLY needs to MS paint her mishap of the bee v. beee confusion to get this thread back on track!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    if i find the downtime ill ms paint my brother's 3 clipless fallssomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorhowl
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2012

When geese attack:
    PhotobucketTroglodytarum is latin for troll
    hahaha YES!!!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Still the best BFG thread.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2012

ApproveI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2012 edited

my first full on drunken OTB happened after the swap meet. slow reaction time after turning around to look back for shelby and realzing i wasn't going straight meant hitting a curb whilst squeezing my front brake very hard.

somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Haha, the drunken red eyes take that from good to great.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeOct 5th 2012

hahahahaha

well done, sean! :DMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    • CommentAuthorthehum
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2012

hahahaha, i am so glad this thread still gets ressurectedtheHum
    Just about to hop off the bike, but the bike leaned left and I was only clipped out on the right.

(not shown, car stopping to ask if I was okay, me calling myself a dummy)DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2014

Wow, a+ drawing skillz."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    When it comes to MS Paint I don't fuck around.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    (1) dying laughing on bus right now.
    (2) serious ms paint skills. Fuckin' Monet 'n' shit.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2014

Is that your hamburger tank top?"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    nah, it was my B.Dolan shirtDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Film the Police!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    WANTAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I'm not sure if they have stickers in stock, but you can get a t-shirt.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2014

chr|s sedition:(2) serious ms paint skills. Fuckin' Monet 'n' shit.

More like Bronet, am I right?
    High five up top.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    hahahaha. did you OTB?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    I was cornering when the pot hole "started its quick approach" on me. If had turned the front too much at that point, I surely would have gone down. I started back-spinning, wildly, as unweighted the saddle, and then basically low-sided. Wasn't going fast, thank god. But I did learn something interesting out of this. I *never* realized that I sometime steer my fixed by reangling the BACK wheel with a little skip/skid or something. Never consciously occurred to me that I do that. I only realized it once I *couldn't* do it.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2014

We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    hahaha, nice. (because it turned out okay). If you had braked hard you may have gone down anyway.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    This is my favorite thread for effing sureYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2014

Ella, you can just say "fucking." No one is going to tattle.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    FUCKING!!!!YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    d!ckssomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    ELLA!Breaking necks and cashing checks since Ella's pops and I had sex.
    who's talkin' 'bout dick?

whoever made that account I owe you a drinkDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    DAMMIT MOMYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK