Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

How are you ever going to give me grandchildren with a mouth like that?Breaking necks and cashing checks since Ella's pops and I had sex.

Old dude in the shower with his stuff on the bench, at the end farthest from the shower, is effectively taking up the whole and only bench because I'm not going in between so a naked old dude has to squeeze by me when he comes out of the shower.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2015

This is what I'm imagining you rode to work in.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    Donatello or nothing.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    1) turtle backpack joke was on point
    2) sometimes I wonder if my coworkers only show up to drop stinky deuces in a bathroom they don't have to clean. happens way too often.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2015

Marianna you should really work from home
    I don't care when people drop stinky deuces in the normal bathrooms, but in the locker room? People spend a lot more time in there than in a normal bathroom.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    I am fairly certain that a small, select, group of people take exactly one shit per week, and they wait until Friday night to do it in the bathroom of the bar I work at.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2015

srry broo"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    shame on us slackersDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2017

Amazing."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2017

surprisefries:shame on us slackers

I grew up with that dude in West Roxbury. Super awesome guy.
    ^does not surprise meDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2017

My favorite comment on that article: "This is the equivalent of a doctor doing open-heart surgery with boxing gloves on."::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    ms paint being phased outsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2017

seanile mick:bostonfixed being phased out
    ^^

^lolcryDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D