Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

finally something good comes out of my slummy apartment building! the last of the junkies got kicked out, so now the basement is safe for conversion into ultimate bike workshop/practice space/batcave. i just need to work on evicting the spiders, and figure out security for the rest of the people that live here. what do you think is more efficient, "NO GIRLS ALLOWED" sign or false bookcase/door?
    •  
      CommentAuthorcdrebbel
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2009

Fuck yeah.
    • CommentAuthorlissaandy

What, exactly, are you trying to accomplish with this sign/bookcase?fuck art, let's ride bikes
    • CommentAuthorgrev

^ it's a fucking batcave, it needs a secret, cliché entrance.not another pitcher!
    • CommentAuthorlissaandy

ooh, then there should be a waterfall covering the otherwise open doorway.

or a hologram covering the doorway.

or it should be accessible by an underground tunnel.

or through the pendulum-door of a huge grandfather clock.fuck art, let's ride bikes
    lissa's got the right idea.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    The only batcave thats ever mattered had a fire pole. Get a fire pole running from your closet to the basement.Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    • CommentAuthorlissaandy
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2009 edited

^then how do you get bikes down there? secret entrances should be totally bike-accessible.fuck art, let's ride bikes
    Through the exit road that has the automated barrier at the end.

Here's some inspiration. Yes, Batman has a robot dinosaur.Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    •  
      CommentAuthortainted

i'm pretty sure batman had a "hell yes girls allowed" rule on the batcave.

wait no. that was bruce wayne. with his mansion. batman just fought a lot of crime.

get a fire pole. if you put a no girls allowed sign, you're just gonna fill the basement with a crummy street couch, a super nintendo and cardboard boxes full of all the crap that doesn't fit in your apartment but you won't throw out, and all you'll do down there is drink high life and smoke whizzo.

y'know what you're gonna do if you install the fire pole? you're gonna try too hard.

sign. make the sign.flip mode. flip mode is the greatest.
    • CommentAuthorT_M

false wardrobe.
    • CommentAuthorlissaandy
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2009

how-tofuck art, let's ride bikes