Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Figured this might be appreciated here.

Shweeb

Shweeb via Space InvadingPh'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    •  
      CommentAuthorstilgar
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2009

I would love to see something similar to this to get you from boston to east boston...silly kiwi'sthis wont hurt a bit...
    ^Holy shit, best idea ever. Except, it should also go UNDERWATER.Word nerd
    •  
      CommentAuthorstilgar

^exactly!this wont hurt a bit...
    kinda like the blue lion's tunnel?

GO LIONPh'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    Oh man, you'd move so very painfully slow underwater. . .
    I like this better:
    The perfect union.
    [:|][all your base are belong to us]
    •  
      CommentAuthorstilgar

I think the real solution would be to put a bike lane/tunnel next to the road that goes to east Boston. Then you could just walk/ride your bike over to east Boston if you wanted. I imagine it would only cost a couple billion the way things work around here...too bad they didn't plan this when they built the damn thing, how hard would it have been to carve out an extra five foot little area...this wont hurt a bit...
    Seriously, I can SEE East Boston from my neighborhood, but I can't bike there in any way that makes sense. It's like how they don't have a pedestrian walkway on the Tobin Bridge either. Ridiculous.Word nerd
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF

Its so damn affordable over there, I'd live there if it was reasonable to bike there and back.EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    •  
      CommentAuthormur

MONORAIL... MONORAIL... MONORAIL!

~(..,)~ (oYo) make whoopee not war (oYo) ~(..,)~
    . . .
    Apu: Is there a chance the track could bend?
    Lyle Lanley: Not on your life, my Hindu friend.
    Barney: What about us brain-dead slobs?
    Lyle Lanley: You'll be given cushy jobs.
    . . .
    Big Dig!
    Big Dig![all your base are belong to us]
    mur:MONORAIL... MONORAIL... MONORAIL!

came here to post this.

CLEARLY THIS MAN STANDS ABOVE ALL THE REST.But the fact of the matter is: Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!
    gah i have to go from somerville to east boston tonight for The Boston Biennial thingy
    i am SO not looking forward to riding there... build me a monorail now k? thanks!never say die
    • CommentAuthorPLyTheMan

stilgar:I think the real solution would be to put a bike lane/tunnel next to the road that goes to east Boston. Then you could just walk/ride your bike over to east Boston if you wanted. I imagine it would only cost a couple billion the way things work around here...too bad they didn't plan this when they built the damn thing, how hard would it have been to carve out an extra five foot little area...

Are you kidding me? The Big Dig is flooding and fallling apart already, and this was after years of planning and waaaaaay more years of building. Let's not make things any more complicated for these people...
    If there were a tunnel/monorail what excuse would you have to take a ride by King Arthur's Court?
    ^That's an excellent question. King Arthur's Court is a magical place!Word nerd