Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2009 edited

post up when u get that feelin to mash on your sweet phixie or road bike, and u want some company !

I'm gonna be heading out in 2 hrs to explore/ get lost in boston leaving from davis sq cholla ! 626 808 5566mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    I'M STAYING INDOORS AND TRYING TO STAY COOL RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drink lots of water now, keep drinking. it's brutal out.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    ^ srsly.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2009

^ and ^^ don't be such pussies! it's fine out! it'll be cold soon enough!!!!! goodtimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Once you start rolling, you generate your own cool breeze. Just pack LOTS of water bottles. Two on the frame, and additional ones in your jersey pockets. I put ice in all my water bottles on hot days. You can also freeze a couple ahead of time and use these for your jersey pockets. Extra cooling!Word nerd
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop

ol' rob's got his shit tight. lissen at him!!!!!!

get on those SWEET FIXIES!!!!! i'm ridin' out to wellesley in an hour to move furniture!!!!!!! this ain't hot.

yayaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2009 edited

srsly, y'all think this is hot?
    try getting woken up at 7am because its already 95 degrees out.
    then go burn shit for a few hours with no shade before lunch.

pansies.

i mean, yeah, drink water! woo!
    i rode to the beach today. felt gooooooood.dongpincher 1000
    brunop:^ and ^^ don't be such pussies!

My vagina likes the AC on full blast. I keep that shit icy cold. It kills all the centipedes.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    actually, it turned out it was gorgeous outside and only miserable in my apartment. go figure!You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516

going for a road ride tomorrow morning. 6:30 am. come with.MUFFDVR
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2009

yo yo yo--bus dis!
    i rode out to wellesley yesterday afternoon around 4 to move some furniture and when i rode back into town and came to the top of beacon street hill at bc there was that big ol' fogbank and a shitload of cool air over beantown! i mean it was hot comin' from wellesley to right there and then wham! foggy and cool! it was so deck! so so deck! goodtimes!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2009 edited

chr|s sedition:
    brunop:^ and ^^ don't be such pussies!

My vagina likes the AC on full blast. I keep that shit icy cold. It kills all the centipedes.

>:/Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    fmradio516:going for a road ride tomorrow morning. 6:30 am. come with.

i've been a real loser about getting myself out of bed early enough to do rides before i head to work, i think riding w/ others would help motivate me some...where do you normally leave from and how long do you ride for?
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516

^usually i just ride till i feel like i might be lost. but two routes that i know pretty well are 16W to wellesley and mass ave allll the way down. wellesley is ok but its pretty flat and boring the whole time. mass ave is real nice. also mostly flat but its really nice and there are wide roads and stuff. it just sucks for the first 30 mins riding on shitty roads to get there. theres also the route that starts in the BC area which is crazy hilly but i havent memorized it yet. i usually ride between 40-60 miles when i go out. we should all go out one day.MUFFDVR
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez

sounds good id be down for a saturday morning ride. im new to boston about a week, so everytime i go out i end up getting lost haha

heading out in a bit on the roadie 30 + miles Holla !mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    •  
      CommentAuthorkatdaley

^^ agreed. I wanna go with peepz when I don't have to be at work extra early. I ride every Sunday and Wednesday am - and usually 1/2 other days but it depends on how much sleep I am willing to sacrifice.Behind my Game Boy™, I got game, boy.
    ^^^ i normally do kind of a truncated version (i get going around 7:15-ish and have to be at work by 8:30) of the BC area route when i can actually get going, but if i left earlier it would be awesome to get my ass kicked and put in more miles. anybody feel like going friday AM?
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516

i can probably do that. lets just do wellesley so i can just keep going when you have to turn back for work.MUFFDVR
    ok, maybe meet at the little gravely area by the BC reservoir on beacon at 6:30ish? i don't know the route though really so if you know something we can go with that, OR someone who does know a good ride in that area should come along!!!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorkatdaley

^ I want in for Friday a.m. too! I'll have to turn around early to get to work also.Behind my Game Boy™, I got game, boy.
    awesome, the more the merrier. weather says it should be good!
    • CommentAuthorbrittle

cdoolz how early woudl you have to go to do 40 miles before work? i'm down for a li'l group ride tomorrowdisco visp
    •  
      CommentAuthorkatdaley

I would have to roll out by like 5:45? I was planning on riding Thursday & Friday am so YAY I am glad I will have company. Where you wanna meet?Behind my Game Boy™, I got game, boy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez

count me in tomorrow am for a ride .
    let make this happen tomorrow morning where can we meet up ?
    i got lost today somewhere in Watertown, then i made it to waltham, then to Lexington and then i ended up back in Harvard square.....mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    • CommentAuthorbrittle

depends on where we want to go, but the little grassy square in harvard (where peets and grendels is) kinda makes sense.. then we can roll to concord, or up rt 3 north or watevvvsss. i'll set my alarm but if it is raining i'm probably just gonna roll over. <3disco visp
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez

tomorrow 6:30 am @ little grassy square in harvard (where peets and grendels is) ???mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    • CommentAuthorboundgear

I'll be doing the same thing later. Round 9/10 am. Fixed. Out waltham or up through lex or something like that. I got a new jersey, so I gotta lycrazoid up and rideeeee! 40ish miles? Anyone doin the late morning ride thing?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez

If brittle or cdoolz don't chime in ill roll with u. 6268085566mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    I would ride but my wheels don't show till tomorrow and I need to do research :-\clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez

We need to plan an epicstratton ride to pop your bikes cherry !mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    ^YES! Which Reminds me... FORUM NAME CHANGE!clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorbrittle

me + speedbump = fml. i am not riding tomorrow.disco visp
    ^:-(clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516

yooooooo me and cdoolz are meeting up at 6 to go for a ride before work. meet in front of darwins on mt auburn st.MUFFDVR
    hey, do you guys wanna ride out to walpole/foxboro area? it's about 20-25 miles to the center of walpole. i have to go home in the morning, so if you guys were up for riding out there, i'd be down. probably not the prettiest ride, though. :\You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    as long as you know the way i would be ok with that...i would probably have to turn back before we got there but as long as i can find my way back to harvard sq. i don't really care how pretty it looks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2009 edited

gonna hop on my road bike in a bit....

who wants to ride tomorrow morning ?, or can suggest a good group road ride to go on ?mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2009

found this on map my ride whattaya all think ? http://www.mapmyride.com/ride/united-states/ma/cambridge/498928416mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    •  
      CommentAuthorkjelgaard

Is there any chance of setting up an early risers club starting in September? I wanna get into a better routine of 15-20 mile morning rides each day around 6:30 or 7amhttp://www.fanfiction.net/s/800170/1/EVANGELION_NEXUS
    ^I'm down.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516

yooooo i wanna ride tomorrow morning. lets do at least 60 miles. ill do as much as 100. if someone knows a nice looong route, come ride. id say we should leave by like 7 30.MUFFDVR
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez

from where ? ^mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516

cambridge/brighton/allston areaMUFFDVR
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez

im doing this early tomorrow leaving from davis sq http://www.mapmyride.com/ride/united-states/ma/cambridge/498928416mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516

ok where do you want to meet and what time?MUFFDVR
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez

8 am davis sq in front of starbucksmrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    • CommentAuthorboundgear
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2009

my ridley has a down payment and I'll be riding that shit this week I hope. Let the shifty distance rides and cross practice commence.

I'll also be going to most of the sat races this fall for sure and will be driving. details to follow
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2009

should be nice weather tomorrow morning for an early morning road ride. my number is on the first post holla back !mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    Morning road ride anyone? (assuming it's not pouring in the AM)clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorboundgear
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2009

How morning?