Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2009

where are we meeting ! we need the DEETS !mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    • CommentAuthorboundgear

I'm interested in either a slow and low 30ish mile ride (maybe with some stops to micro-adjust my position on my new bike)

or

10 mile warm up with 30 minutes of hard grass-riding-cross interval training with a ride afterward

9-10ish am start
    ^I'm thinking the 30ish as I will also be making some minor adjustments I imagine.

Earlier start would be better though as I have work @ noon and want to shower.

Would you guys be up for this route at say 7:30/8?

Maiden Voyage

I'm thinking meet @ the starbucks or peets and ride from there. No better way to start than with pastries and coffee as far as I'm concerned ;-)clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez

im down to leave at 8 ! if its not raining.mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    ^sounds good to me. Boundgear, you in?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorboundgear

mumble mumble mumble... early.... mumble mumble....

ok. Where we meeting?
    Coolidge Corner Peets (Starbucks as a backup). One of those should be open then and will provide delicious caffeine into my veins.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516

riding under the influence of caffiene FTW!MUFFDVR
    Just got back from the ride. I think I'm in love.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Also, post the pics you took James.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2009

Excellent ride this morning ! Thank vishnu for the great weather ! Ill post those pics as soon as this hectic day is over.mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    Riding Monday Morning. Earlyish. Like 8AM is the latest we'd leave, but likely will be a little earlier to beat the heat.

Anyone interested assuming it isn't raining cats and dogs?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2009

Sounds goodmrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    • CommentAuthorboundgear

friggin 8am.... If you guys wanna put up with my small rings again, I'd get up early again.

wunderground says chance of rain around 11, 100% humidity, and temps below 70.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkatdaley

ok if any wants to go earlier than that sometime during the week, lemme know. this sister has work at 9am.Behind my Game Boy™, I got game, boy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516

yo if any of you smuts want to ride with me wed, thurs, fri, sat, or sun, ill be riding all those days(mornings). just finished my internship and coming back from ny tuesday so i aint got shit to do but ride and die.MUFFDVR
    • CommentAuthorboundgear

Suggestion for ride tomorrow-
    titled: The long way to get to the northern end of mass ave followed by riding the entire length of mass ave for no other reason than to do it.

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=3124299

Amen. Followed by some form of riding to downtown or back towards home or whatever. 8am Coolidge Corner Peets. Numerous bail points for people with schedules and a good distance. Seconded?
    TOMORROW, meet @ Peets in Harvard Sq to RIDE @ 8AM. Gots a few folks from the shop riding.

Be thar.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorboundgear

Good. Off to bed.
    Oh, if it's pouring, I'm out. Not trying to get sick right before school starts.

EDIT!: Weather looks like it should hold till after noon. LETS RIDE!clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorSparky
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2009

^My phone was somehow set to silent... :( No alarm to rouse me. Sorry I missed it, would have loved to ride.Get a bicycle. You will not regret it. If you live.
    • CommentAuthorboundgear

Weather held. 75-80 miles depending on where people ended their rides.

I'll want to ride again on Friday. Anyone?
    ^No worries. We'll do another ride soon. Clocked ~ 70 Miles today.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    come september, i'll start riding with y'all. a little late in the season, but...

hopefully my roommate can help me get my rear der. working better, and i need new tires. but then!--but then...You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516

yo cait and i are riding wednesday morning. come with us. shes probably gonna have to bail early but id like to ride at least 70 miles. if no one can make it to that, ill ride any other day this week after weds.MUFFDVR
    I'll ride if it's EARLY. Work @ 10, and need to be showered/fed.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez

Tottally failed this morning I got called into work early.mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    •  
      CommentAuthorkatdaley
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2009

fmradio516:yo cait and i are riding wednesday morning. come with us. shes probably gonna have to bail early but id like to ride at least 70 miles. if no one can make it to that, ill ride any other day this week after weds.

meet us at 6:15am at the harvard square darwin's.Behind my Game Boy™, I got game, boy.
    Where is darwins?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Also, how long ya riding for... I have work @ 10clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorbrittle
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2009

anyone wants to ride tomorrow, like midmorning ish? i was thinking walden or concord.disco visp
    •  
      CommentAuthorkatdaley
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2009 edited

ya'll missed some good early am riding today.Behind my Game Boy™, I got game, boy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2009

i have work tomorrow morning, however i would be down to ride in the afternoon.mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    ^^:-( I was asleep... and maybe slightly hungover from beers+dancing (or whatever I was doing is called).

Next time.....clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorboundgear
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2009

Friday roll call. 8am?
    edit: request for earlier time removed bc i am going to be lazy tomorrow morning
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516

^^ i am up for that.MUFFDVR
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez

Meetup in harvard sq ?mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    • CommentAuthorboundgear

Yes. Yes. and Yes. 8am. route, mileage etc dependent on individual return times.

at peets 'vard sq.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516

yeah its a wrap. i am drunk.MUFFDVR
    • CommentAuthorboundgear
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2009

Narf. You're fired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkatdaley
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2009

^^ typical.Behind my Game Boy™, I got game, boy.
    Tomorrow morning. Early. Anyone in?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorboundgear
    • CommentTimeAug 31st 2009 edited

Tuesday= morning riders?

anyone?
    anybody want to do some cruisin before the bbQ? anywhere is good so gimme a ring/txt

ate 4 5 - 9 ate ate - 7 3 5 ate

name's sean..somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Lauren, where were you this AM?!

Anyone up for an AM ride tomorrow?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorboundgear
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2009

Wha timez?
    ^dunno.... gonna put this on a tentative 7 or 8am time, but depends on if my knees are feeling any better. I'm a little achy from yesterday.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorboundgear
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2009

Word. I'm in at 8.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2009

Walden pond I'm gonna start calling people at 1130. Ride find lunch then have a bbq somwhere !mrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!