Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

I was in Western MA today doing a 200k... probably going to be down for the count tomorrow as well.
    • CommentAuthorKasia
    • CommentTimeMay 2nd 2011

Any down to ride from longwood to where ever after work on weekdays?? I have to go to MGH at 530 if anyones interested ...
    Hey my name is Terrence. I'm new to the board and live in Brighton. I'm stoked that the good weather is upon us and I'm looking to have some great fixed and not so fixed mildly distant road rides this summer.

Would anyone be interested in morning rides? I have to get ready for work around 1:00pm, but anytime before that is fair game for riding.

I have to warn you though... we may end up enjoying each other's company, having beers on the weekends, grilling and possibly becoming friends so if you're not down with that you can just move on.
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2011

oof, man. i was interested when you said "morning rides" but then i realized your definition of "morning" is drastically different than mine, considering i have to be at work at 9am. :)
    Hey Lauren, I'm not opposed to waking up before the sun rises. I'm primarily looking to meet up with some people for solid 20-30 mile road rides before work (even if just a few times a week). What are you looking for as far as rides?

Punk rock summer 2011!
    GeneralBrightness:Punk rock summer 2011!

woooo show us yer bewbs
    @lauren/everybody else (you, too, GeneralDisarrayBrightness) - let's do some 'actual' morning rides. Like... roll out somewhere between 5 and 6, get some decent mileage/intervals in, and be home/fed/watered/showered and wherever else we need to by by 9am.

perhaps meeting up/riding over to existing group rides (crack o-dawn if it's still active, 545 velo, ride.studio.cafe, boston road club, etc...), or if not, riding wherever else. Anywhere between 'brisk' and 'race' pace.

Adult Contemporary Summer Twenty-Eleven.
    ^In.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2011

crack of dawn is what i do (tu/thurs variety), and was referring to. i'll be there next tuesday am. also, COD=545 velo. it is doubtful that i'll ever make it to the RSC 6am ride, it's too long and too far away for me to get to work on time.
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2011

I ride really early in the morning too.

I'm thinking about heading out in an hour or so to do the CRW 28.
    I did 30 this morning already so the pace will be somewhat calm.e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeMay 24th 2011

Bump. Am free today until 4:00, who else has day off? Anyone want to ride somewhere/anywhere? I kind of need to go to Harris, not a bad quick trip."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    Thursday ride. Road. Longer. AM ish. Who's down?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorjerome
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2011 edited

Edited cuz I just realized ive got too much to do today :(i didnt like my old username anymore so here's a new one.
    Riding in about 15 minutes. Gonna head out and do some hills in Waltham. If you're interested holler at me.

sex.juan.savin.thee.too.ohhhhhhhhhh.ate.juan.ate.foreclockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorowen
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2011

Travis and I are gonna ride to Walden and jump in it at 7:30. Come join. Pace is leisurely since it's hot as hell and I'm riding a track bike since by cx bike is a bit fucked.
    • CommentAuthorLyzard
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2011 edited

I have today off!!
    I'm heading to Broadway @ 8 to replace a busted cable on my Surly then I'm ready to ride, caffeinate, repeat, lunch, ride whatever.
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2011 edited

nvm i don't ride my bike when it is rainygone
    Riding tomorrow afternoon. ~ 2PM. Gonna get in 40+ miles. Holler if interested.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    I still have my cross tires on from the little D2R2 jaunt in the rain, thinking about heading over to Cutler in not too long.
    Riding this afternoon. Road. Distance. Anyone wants in, holler. sex juan savin thee too oh. eighty juan eighty foreclockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2011

I'm thinking of riding to Portsmouth and back this Sunday. Same route we took to get up to Maine. Should be about 125 miles RT. I'd like to shoot for a 16mph average to keep things quick but manageable.

I'll be more motivated to wake up super early if I know someone else is going.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    Ben, this I can totally get behind. Count me in.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Bumpclockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2011 edited

Leavin at 6am from Central. Nice roads, and the weather looks picture perfect. Should be back around 4.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    Sounds awesome, wish I could tag along.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2011 edited

leaving from parker and huntington @2 to do blue hills repeats.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2011

ugh, if i saw that an hour ago i would have been ingone
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2011

Riding the RideStudoCafe Tohoku charity ride route tomorrow. 65 miles from Lexington, but add 20 or so to get out there and back. Quick pace, leaving at 8am. PM me if you want to put in a fast training ride.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2011

for a second there i thought you were too cool to ride w/ me & cait, ben. but then i realized you said tomorrow and we did that today. tomorrow is for waffles and cyclocross!
    waffles mmmYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2011

ratattack:for a second there i thought you were too cool to ride w/ me & cait, ben. but then i realized you said tomorrow and we did that today. tomorrow is for waffles and cyclocross!
    I didn't want to interrupt girl time. Went alone today. It was hot.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    Ben, lets ride sometime Wed afternoon, early evening?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2011

I'm going to ride Sunday AM.
    Like 60 miles or so.
    Pretty zippy pace.e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2011

EPIC! Stratton:Ben, lets ride sometime Wed afternoon, early evening?
    Just saw this now. Sorry. I can do most Wednesdays, but wouldn't be able to meet until 6 or so (potentially earlier if I ride my road bike to work).I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    ^No worries. I'm out tomorrow anyways due to work stuffs.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheFall
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2011

Thursday morning, I'd like to get out early and do a 40 miler at a zesty,( yes, zesty) pace. Maybe out to the Needham/Dedham area? Smoothie stop is a must, however, whatever route we do."...except for the SS Urine Fetish..that one can sink to the bottom of the fucking ocean." -Gilbert
    Thinking about heading out to Groton or some such place tomorrow... probably on the relatively early side. Supposed to be in the upper 70s.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2011

who wants to ride bikes saturday and/or sunday? the longer the better.
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2011

I'm thinking about maybe a 60 or so mile road ride tomorrow.
    I've got the whole day off.
    Any takers?e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    • CommentAuthorpete
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2011

Who's in?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2011

I wanna hit the fells today, anybody down?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2011

Fells, governor ave, 3ish. holla if ya wanna join ate 5 sseven - for for 5 - tree six 9 6 txt pls
    Thinking I might go try out my Lake Webster loop (dips through a little corner of RI and CT before coming back around the lake) on Sunday. Haven't been riding too much so I'm not thinking I'll be pushing speed too much. Gonna have to leave pretty early to go the distance before dark.
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2011

Anything going on Saturday?
    I find myself with the day off.e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    I think I'm gonna go out for a ride, maybe with tfunkin, but I'd imagine we'd be too slow for your taste. Ok, I'd be too slow.

Anyway, I'm thinking maybe out Pleasant to Trapelo, etc, to Concord, on to Carlisle, out 225 and then either continue on 225/119 to Groton and back through Ayer, or just back 110 to 119/2A and then back the way we came from Concord Ctr. Probably wait until a pleasant hour to leave, 10, 11, something like that.
    I might go for a post-work ride tonight (2:30am or so, leaving from Copley Area). Had three softball games tonight, and will be up late w/work, so nothing to long or demon-speed. Anyone interested?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    It is REALLY nice out right now

Let's go cruising

Text me:

617 nein sex free nein sex sex neinNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    revision: going riding with Chris et al.

txt to see where we are.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Too nice out to stay indoors. I'll be riding around back bay in a couple hours. Purple deep V's, dreadlocks, you know how to find me.
    OH that's you?? dang. I seen you everywhere.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt