Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Yes sir it is. Introduce yourself next time.
    CraigwithScissors:OH that's you?? dang. I seen you everywhere.
    All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    FatherSorry:Yes sir it is. Introduce yourself next time.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2011

Hmm I think I met you at a party once in Medford. Do you/did you ride a Schwinn World Sport conversion?"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorFatherSorry
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2011 edited

Nope. I ride a black Surly with green bars but it's kind of a frankenstein.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2011

I guess there's more than one dude with dreads and purple veeps in Boston"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorFatherSorry
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2011 edited

I don't know how I feel about this. Time to start that ride and see if I can find him.

Edit: I didn't see that guy, but I saw someone on Beacon around 12:45 wearing a hat. Couldn't tell what he was riding but it was black. Bueller?
    I'm headed out in about 10 min. Mass Ave (Porter to Boston)., Back Bay, and will prolly swing by Occupy. After that, no idea. Look for the histogram with vanillaroma tree air freshner. ;)
    EDIT: if want to join at some point: sevin eight 1 - six for 0 - six 2 1 oh.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Im going to ride from harvard sq to ride studio cafe tomorrow at 11:30 really fucking slow. Let me know if you want to join.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorFatherSorry
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2012 edited

Castle Island anyone? It's quite lovely out today.

I'll ride anywhere actually, I just wanna be out on the roads today.
    Who wants to go to Punjabi Dhaba with me like right now? and then ride elsewhere.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    ^ I do. But I am 14 hours too late.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Welp, I'm probably gonna stop through on my way up to Porter to go to the Locksmith. Text me if you wanna hit it.

Also, if anyone wants to ride today, I WANT TO GOOOONaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    SNOW RIDE! I'm headed out right now for awhile. Prolly a small loop from Porter, Harvard , Mass Ave, downtown, Longfellow, and back towards Cambridge/Somerville. Anyone down, text me. 7 ate 1 - six 4 zero- six 2 1 Oh.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    This would be a good time to have a front light for my cross bike.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomar
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2012

Just went out for a 45 minute ride. It's beautiful out there! Get it before it turns to rain! 44 degrees tomorrow!
    Goin' riding to Ace later today. Anyone wanna come with? I was thinking of doing the Fells loop after.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    ^ I live like 2 blocks from Ace. Shoot me a text when your in Porter area. If I am free by then, I'll join. 781-six40-six2four0.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I'm going riding up to Walden today, afternoon probably. Who wants to come?Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Anyone wanna go riding tonight? I'm bored and it's nice.
    If I don't get a call from the per diem gig I picked-up I'm gonna go hit the Ronde course tomorrow, I think... gotta drop off my kid so probably won't get rolling until 11 or so... from Somerville but I'll ride over to Brookline to pick-up the course.

Of course, I probably will get called now that I'm making plans to ride.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2012

who wants to tool around town and libate at the docks? I'll be making a sandwich, eating it, then leaving. post accordingly
    anyone want to meet in Allston for a night ride?tristan - thats fucking rad dude, I'm happy for you.
    Maybs later. Thinking of taking a cruise to cutler!Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    No call... still haven't left... gonna meander over to Brookline and then out to Cutler, shortly.
    I just got back from Bedford (took the MM). Was going to see if anyone was about, but didn't feel like waiting.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZevsInSF
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2012

Bike ride today? Few dozen miles at a cruising speed if you're interested? Not too fast, not too slow.

I really want to ride today. After lunch?

I'll be checking back here every so often for the next few hours.

We can go to Walden or some beach. Whatever, i just wanna ride.EPIC! Stratton: ^fwiw he did in fact have a map out.... ...while riding.... ...with no hands.... ..on fire*...
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomar
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2012 edited

Want to come on a road bike ride on Saturday afternoon? Me and a few friends are going. We're leaving Harvard/Brattle Square by Crema Cafe at edit: 2:00pm sharp)! Riding ~50-60 miles and then going to this event at Ride Studio Cafe about bike touring in Italy at 6pm (http://ridestudiocafe.com/ai1ec_event/an-evening-of-dream-bicycle-vacations-with-ciclismo-classico/?instance_id=12182).

Expect moderate-fast pace (17-20mph avg), roadbikes, lycra, no drop.

Please whisper me with your phone number if you want to come.
    • CommentAuthorben

I may come out for that. What direction you headed?I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomar

Probably towards concord/carlisle and beyond. Hope to see you!
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomar
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2012 edited

Actually we might be pushing this back a few hours..... if you want to whisper or text me your number, ben, I'll send you the final details once I get them.. sorry for the inconvenience.

edit: ride starts at 2:00pm from crema cafe in harvard sq
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2012

Too late for me, and my knee's acting up so I'm gonna do my own thing in case I need to bail/stop/cry.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    Ah, damn, I was gonna join, but too late for me as well.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomar
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2012

yeah this ride is starting later than I'd prefer, but I do rides like this every weekend (try to do sat and sun if weather is nice) so i'll announce future ones here.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheFall
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2012 edited

I'd like to ride at least a 70/80 mile loop this Saturday or Sunday leaving from wherever (preferably Sunday 'cause it's supposed to be warmer.) Have some route ideas in mind. Holler if interested. 240 nineninefour ate tew fur ate."...except for the SS Urine Fetish..that one can sink to the bottom of the fucking ocean." -Gilbert
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomar
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2012

TheFall and others looking to go on a long ride this weekend, come to the "Lost Lake Randonneur" hosted by some folks at: http://ridestudiocafe.com/2012/03/rando-riding-beautiful-bikes-and-stories-from-the-long-ride/

Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/316349865085158/
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheFall
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2012 edited

OoooOOOOOooooooooooOOOoooooooo"...except for the SS Urine Fetish..that one can sink to the bottom of the fucking ocean." -Gilbert
    Zomar:TheFall and others looking to go on a long ride this weekend, come to the "Lost Lake Randonneur" hosted by some folks at: http://ridestudiocafe.com/2012/03/rando-riding-beautiful-bikes-and-stories-from-the-long-ride/

this looks great! too bad i'll be out of town, but i hope something similar happens again.
    That's a nice ride. I found myself over by Lost Lake one of the first times I headed out to Groton. Have fun! Hope it doesn't rain too much.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomar
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2012

clockwork ted:
    Zomar:TheFall and others looking to go on a long ride this weekend, come to the "Lost Lake Randonneur" hosted by some folks at: http://ridestudiocafe.com/2012/03/rando-riding-beautiful-bikes-and-stories-from-the-long-ride/

this looks great! too bad i'll be out of town, but i hope something similar happens again.

There is a whole entire Boston Brevet riding series which is starting up soon. This Rondonneur is a kick-off event/party for that. If you are into long distance riding, check this out: http://www.bostonbrevets.com/
    I'm going out to the Black Falcon loop tonight if anyone wants to join. I'm planning to be there at about 7:30.
    Zomar:There is a whole entire Boston Brevet riding series which is starting up soon. This Rondonneur is a kick-off event/party for that. If you are into long distance riding, check this out: http://www.bostonbrevets.com/

fantastic! thank you!
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2012

I wanna do the boston brevet series this spring, and hopefully some of the vermont ones if I can make it up there, who wants to be my partner?gone
    graham: get in touch with some people on bbs/igleheart and rsc, both of them plan on having people do the boston brevet series
    I'm gonna ride tomorrow AM. Anyone wanna do an early spin?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomar
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2012

I want to do a road ride on Sunday but probably not until around noon. Anyone interested? Maybe ~40mi.
    EPIC! Stratton:I'm gonna ride tomorrow AM. Anyone wanna do an early spin?

Healed, I take it?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    More or less... still a little sore in my shoulder.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    ^ Good to hear.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomar
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2012

I'm organizing this road bike ride to Walden Pond this upcoming Sunday. It's going to be at a casual (14-16pm average), no-drop pace, suitable for all riders and fun for all. Hope to see some peeps there! Details here: https://www.facebook.com/events/198178870296261/

Also I want to do a faster ride on Saturday, thinking about doing the Ride Studio Cafe 9am ride.... anyone interested in going to that with me?